Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Socom 2 Stream Data (version 1.1.1) Update

Photo 
This was a program that I made some time ago. The original interface was super basic and it output everything to text files ( I didn't fully understand how scenes worked in OBS). Not too long ago Harry62 created an updated interface for it and after seeing how awesome it looked, I decided to make changes to the program to gather more information about the game and have it displayed.

I decided to make this open source so if anyone wants to make changes to it, you don't have to rely on me to do something however features are always welcome so fee free to post suggestions.

It displays the following information:
Seal Rounds Won
Terrorist Rounds Won
How many Seals and Terrorists are alive
What players are alive and what ones are dead
Current Round Time

60FPS mode is only available to spectators and only those who are running Harry's patch.

Version 1.1.1 Update
Player health bars are now an optional window that you can toggle from the main window.

Opposing team's health bars do not update and are shown as yellow and will not change till the player is dead.
Spectating games shows all health bars normally and they will update as damage is taken.

[Image: ScRdtOZ.jpg]

You can download the program and code here: Socom Stream Data

60Fps mode eh? As in like if you use Harry's latest patch on PCSX2 with your mod you can play the game at 60fps?

(05-10-2019, 12:17 AM)eVo7 Wrote: 60Fps mode eh? As in like if you use Harry's latest patch on PCSX2 with your mod you can play the game at 60fps?

Only as a spectator in a patch game. 60fps is not tested for game play yet.

I had some bug fixes that would cause the program to crash depending when it was started. The download link was changed to just take you to the release page now.

Updated the first post with information about version 1.1.1

This is hella good.

Any way to express it visually via the name plate and green tag like you mentioned initially or was that something that couldn't be done? I think its all great don't get me wrong, but the way you pitched it has me wanting it that way now. Congrats all the same for whipping that up!

(05-22-2019, 09:34 PM)SkiMask Wrote: Any way to express it visually via the name plate and green tag like you mentioned initially or was that something that couldn't be done? I think its all great don't get me wrong, but the way you pitched it has me wanting it that way now. Congrats all the same for whipping that up!

You mean having it all on the original window? Probably but it would be a re-write using WPF. Transparency in Windows Forms is really stupid and it doens't do what you would think it does. That's the only reason I ended up breaking them out.

(05-22-2019, 10:30 PM)1UP Wrote:
(05-22-2019, 09:34 PM)SkiMask Wrote: Any way to express it visually via the name plate and green tag like you mentioned initially or was that something that couldn't be done? I think its all great don't get me wrong, but the way you pitched it has me wanting it that way now. Congrats all the same for whipping that up!
You mean having it all on the original window? Probably but it would be a re-write using WPF. Transparency in Windows Forms is really stupid and it doens't do what you would think it does. That's the only reason I ended up breaking them out.
yeah, it would be nice. bummer. Must be tough not being able to replicate exactly how you envision...I couldn't handle it. I wouldn't be able to settle and would be 12 hours into that program at like 2 am having to work at 7 trying to figure that Windows shit out.

I wonder if that's the same reason you see text box credit "frames" on TV when they do PIP transitions with non-stop programming. I always wondered why it couldn't be completely transparent and you can easily see the text box over black or dark scenes, usually at the end of a program where these occur.

Almost like they don't have green screens for text which is odd. No reason Windows couldn't fuck something like that up though.

Can you use Adobe forms in this case or nah?

Version 1.2.1 has been uploaded.

In this release I added the ability to quickly switch between players while in spectator mode. To do this you must have either Seals or Terrorists player's health windows open.

In order for this to work you must go to a player first by using the controller. After that you can swap players by clicking on their names.
I also added satchel bomb tracking so it will show what player has the bomb on the Seals/ Terrorist team windows.