SaveSocom.com Forums
GET WOKE! - Printable Version

+- SaveSocom.com Forums (https://savesocom.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Offtopic (https://savesocom.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General (https://savesocom.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: GET WOKE! (/showthread.php?tid=160)

Pages: 1 2 3

GET WOKE! - dizee - 06-17-2020

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/aunt-jemima-brand-will-change-name-remove-image-quaker-says-n1231260?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma&fbclid=IwAR1y7hZtyzKtt8YL88nzuQMJqotTzpBDi2EIEyBReeMlaRWtetnYq9CfPoA

LMAO

RE: GET WOKE! - MACK IS GOD - 06-17-2020

(06-17-2020, 07:23 AM)dizee Wrote: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/aunt-jemima-brand-will-change-name-remove-image-quaker-says-n1231260?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma&fbclid=IwAR1y7hZtyzKtt8YL88nzuQMJqotTzpBDi2EIEyBReeMlaRWtetnYq9CfPoA

LMAO

Hahaha. You were spot on with that. Thats the Tweet that got my account suspended. When Mark Dice asked what brands we could troll into getting woke and I said Uncle Bens White Rice. And you came in with Aunt Jemima.

Well played.

Its never going to stop until these commie fucks are all put down. I cant even watch the news anymore. Its like a fucking parody of real life. Total clown world where up is down and nobody has the balls to speak truthfully. The media doesnt even try to disguise their lies and bias anymore. 

The only thing I watch anymore is Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingram. They are the only sane viocea left in the media with any profile.

Its getting close. They are pulling out all the stops and going all in over the next 4 months. Corona round 2, new lockdowns, more bowing and scraping to blacks, more feral black mobs and white commies brutally attacking Whites with no media coverage and any White who defends themself being thrown in jail and called a racist, push for no debates and mail in ballots.....etc

Its hard to not be demoralized but by election season even the most moderate fence sitting White person will have such negro fatigue and be so sick of being labeled a racist for anything they say or do that they will run to the polls and create a red wave. If the Dems plan for mail in ballots and massive voter fraud doesnt work expext even more Left insanity and destruction. If it does work and they manage to cheat Biden into office the economy will blow up when people run to pull all their money out of the market before he jacks up Capital gains taxes. Its gonna be an interesting 6 months.

RE: GET WOKE! - dizee - 06-17-2020

(06-17-2020, 10:08 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 07:23 AM)dizee Wrote: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/aunt-jemima-brand-will-change-name-remove-image-quaker-says-n1231260?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma&fbclid=IwAR1y7hZtyzKtt8YL88nzuQMJqotTzpBDi2EIEyBReeMlaRWtetnYq9CfPoA

LMAO

Hahaha. You were spot on with that. Thats the Tweet that got my account suspended. When Mark Dice asked what brands we could troll into getting woke and I said Uncle Bens White Rice. And you came in with Aunt Jemima.

Well played.

Its never going to stop until these commie fucks are all put down. I cant even watch the news anymore. Its like a fucking parody of real life. Total clown world where up is down and nobody has the balls to speak truthfully. The media doesnt even try to disguise their lies and bias anymore. 

The only thing I watch anymore is Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingram. They are the only sane viocea left in the media with any profile.

Its getting close. They are pulling out all the stops and going all in over the next 4 months. Corona round 2, new lockdowns, more bowing and scraping to blacks, more feral black mobs and white commies brutally attacking Whites with no media coverage and any White who defends themself being thrown in jail and called a racist, push for no debates and mail in ballots.....etc

Its hard to not be demoralized but by election season even the most moderate fence sitting White person will have such negro fatigue and be so sick of being labeled a racist for anything they say or do that they will run to the polls and create a red wave. If the Dems plan for mail in ballots and massive voter fraud doesnt work expext even more Left insanity and destruction. If it does work and they manage to cheat Biden into office the economy will blow up when people run to pull all their money out of the market before he jacks up Capital gains taxes. Its gonna be an interesting 6 months.
dont sell yourself short

https://abc7ny.com/society/as-protests-rage-changes-for-aunt-jemima-uncle-bens-brand/6251840/

LOL this is fucking hilarious

(06-17-2020, 11:51 AM)dizee Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 10:08 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Hahaha. You were spot on with that. Thats the Tweet that got my account suspended. When Mark Dice asked what brands we could troll into getting woke and I said Uncle Bens White Rice. And you came in with Aunt Jemima.

Well played.

dont sell yourself short

https://abc7ny.com/society/as-protests-rage-changes-for-aunt-jemima-uncle-bens-brand/6251840/

If they go after Stubb's BBQ sauce I will riot.

RE: GET WOKE! - Buchanans - 06-17-2020

(06-17-2020, 12:48 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 11:51 AM)dizee Wrote: dont sell yourself short

If they go after Stubb's BBQ sauce I will riot.
Stubbs is the picture of the actual man. Removing his picture would be degrading. 

Now Aunt Jemima who gives a shit. 
The original image and brand association was a slave mammy that made pancakes for masta. Yeah it was't called slave nigger made syrup but that was kind of the idea behind it wasn't it?

(06-17-2020, 02:37 PM)Buchanans Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 12:48 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: If they go after Stubb's BBQ sauce I will riot.
Stubbs is the picture of the actual man. Removing his picture would be degrading. 

The original image and brand association was a slave mammy that made pancakes for masta. Yeah it was't called slave nigger made syrup but that was kind of the idea behind it wasn't it?

Its false outrage. Should White people go riot and pressure Quaker Oats to remove the picture of the old man because it portrays them as Bible thumping hicks? Its pointless virtue signaling aimed at taking down traditional historic pictures and brands just to do it.

The picture of Aunt Jemima is hardly some cartoonish bootlip representation of a black woman. Neither is the picture on Uncle Ben's. Its all manufactured horseshit. 

Whats next? Rename Spic and Span because its offensive to Hispanics? Its a fucking joke.

(06-17-2020, 02:58 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 02:37 PM)Buchanans Wrote: Stubbs is the picture of the actual man. Removing his picture would be degrading. 

Its false outrage. Should White people go riot and pressure Quaker Oats to remove the picture of the old man because it portrays them as Bible thumping hicks? Its pointless virtue signaling aimed at taking down traditional historic pictures and brands just to do it.

The picture of Aunt Jemima is hardly some cartoonish bootlip representation of a black woman. Neither is the picture on Uncle Ben's. Its all manufactured horseshit. 

Whats next? Rename Spic and Span because its offensive to Hispanics? Its a fucking joke.
Ummm that is exactly what the original labels were. If they changed the image over time what's the big deal to change brand image completely to divorce itself from retaining a connection to that history. They've known that Aunt Jemima was a negative stereotype because they've altered the logo numerous times over the years. I don't think this is going to be a get woke go broke situation. It's pancakes. I don't think anybody has an emotional attachment to the name and logo that was originally a slave mammy caricature.

(06-17-2020, 03:57 PM)Buchanans Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 02:58 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Its false outrage. Should White people go riot and pressure Quaker Oats to remove the picture of the old man because it portrays them as Bible thumping hicks? Its pointless virtue signaling aimed at taking down traditional historic pictures and brands just to do it.

Ummm that is exactly what the original labels were. If they changed the image over time what's the big deal to change brand image completely to divorce itself from retaining a connection to that history. They've known that Aunt Jemima was a negative stereotype because they've altered the logo numerous times over the years. I don't think this is going to be a get woke go broke situation. It's pancakes. I don't think anybody has an emotional attachment to the name and logo that was originally a slave mammy caricature.

I personally couldnt care less. My point is its manufactured outrage and corporate pandering. Nothing will be accomplished. Blacks dont give a shit about the Aunt Jemima picture. Neither does anyone else.

Should Pemmican beef jerky remove the Indian off its logo? Where does it end? They will always find something to whine about.

RE: GET WOKE! - dizee - 06-17-2020

Lucky Charms will be the next to go.

Followed by the Washington Redskins

(06-17-2020, 05:59 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 03:57 PM)Buchanans Wrote: Ummm that is exactly what the original labels were. If they changed the image over time what's the big deal to change brand image completely to divorce itself from retaining a connection to that history. They've known that Aunt Jemima was a negative stereotype because they've altered the logo numerous times over the years. I don't think this is going to be a get woke go broke situation. It's pancakes. I don't think anybody has an emotional attachment to the name and logo that was originally a slave mammy caricature.

I personally couldnt care less. My point is its manufactured outrage and corporate pandering. Nothing will be accomplished. Blacks dont give a shit about the Aunt Jemima picture. Neither does anyone else.

Should Pemmican beef jerky remove the Indian off its logo? Where does it end? They will always find something to whine about.
I'm not aware of those other brands coming from negative stereotypes.

The original Aunt Jemima was a slave mammy and it was intended to look that way. And with it being around so long with that brand image it gets to the point somebody says Aunt Jemima becomes a term for a slave mammy. Back in 18 whatever when the brand idea was created they were not trying to hide these things. Yeah it wasn't quite on the level of something like Nigger Boy steel wool soap scubbies (because steel wool resembles an afro) but it was still intended to be demeaning.