SaveSocom.com Forums
another socom bigfry video - Printable Version

+- SaveSocom.com Forums (https://savesocom.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Socom US Navy Seals (https://savesocom.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://savesocom.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: another socom bigfry video (/showthread.php?tid=181)

another socom bigfry video - dizee - 09-07-2020

desperate for clicks i guess. funny stuff, some things never change.

RE: another socom bigfry video - MACK IS GOD - 09-07-2020

(09-07-2020, 10:40 AM)dizee Wrote: desperate for clicks i guess. funny stuff, some things never change.

"I heard from my barber's niece's boyfriends proctologist's mechanic theres gonna be a Socom game for PS5."

"Dont forget to smack that like button and subscribe to my channel!"

RE: another socom bigfry video - dizee - 09-07-2020

(09-07-2020, 12:28 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 10:40 AM)dizee Wrote: desperate for clicks i guess. funny stuff, some things never change.

"I heard from my barber's niece's boyfriends proctologist's mechanic theres gonna be a Socom game for PS5."

"Dont forget to smack that like button and subscribe to my channel!"
lol nailed it

RE: another socom bigfry video - hitman - 09-08-2020

LOL his channel is just clickbait "this game is garbage" bullshit, and then a random SOCOM introspective.

In other words, he has found his talent in life: CRYING LIKE A BITCH EVERY DAMN DAY

RE: another socom bigfry video - MACK IS GOD - 09-08-2020

(09-08-2020, 09:58 AM)hitman Wrote: LOL his channel is just clickbait "this game is garbage" bullshit, and then a random SOCOM introspective.

In other words, he has found his talent in life: CRYING LIKE A BITCH EVERY DAMN DAY

I liked the part where he mentioned his "source" instablocked him when he pushed to hard when thats EXACTLY what him and the other wannabe streamer Socom faggots do when somebody comes at them.

That faggot blocked me and ran his mouth about me based on nothing other that Tawok crying about racism and having a meltdown. I had NEVER interacted with him on twatter and never said a negative word about him and based solely on the drunken ramblings of a moron with 4 viewers on his Twitch he blocked me. I didnt follow him, subscribe to any of his channels, etc yet he blocked me. Lmao.

I couldnt care less obviously, but it just goes to point out the hypocrisy of these faggots.

Big Fry isnt even a real Socom guy. He was never playing at its peak.

RE: another socom bigfry video - hitman - 09-09-2020

(09-08-2020, 09:47 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(09-08-2020, 09:58 AM)hitman Wrote: LOL his channel is just clickbait "this game is garbage" bullshit, and then a random SOCOM introspective.

I liked the part where he mentioned his "source" instablocked him when he pushed to hard when thats EXACTLY what him and the other wannabe streamer Socom faggots do when somebody comes at them.

That faggot blocked me and ran his mouth about me based on nothing other that Tawok crying about racism and having a meltdown. I had NEVER interacted with him on twatter and never said a negative word about him and based solely on the drunken ramblings of a moron with 4 viewers on his Twitch he blocked me. I didnt follow him, subscribe to any of his channels, etc yet he blocked me. Lmao.

I couldnt care less obviously, but it just goes to point out the hypocrisy of these faggots.

He 100% strikes me as someone who saw the wave of popularity, and interjected himself. Like Hilary Clinton dodging sniper fire.  Dodgy

RE: another socom bigfry video - dizee - 09-09-2020

(09-08-2020, 09:47 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:

found that funny too lol. his "sources" are probably just Celerity on drone accounts lol.

RE: another socom bigfry video - dizee - 09-09-2020

(09-09-2020, 09:51 AM)hitman Wrote:
(09-08-2020, 09:47 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: I liked the part where he mentioned his "source" instablocked him when he pushed to hard when thats EXACTLY what him and the other wannabe streamer Socom faggots do when somebody comes at them.

He 100% strikes me as someone who saw the wave of popularity, and interjected himself. Like Hilary Clinton dodging sniper fire.  Dodgy
He is a opportunist for sure. Thing with Bigfry is he is actually a smart guy but he is incredibly naive and borderline retarded when it comes to supporting all these dogshit "socom" projects that people like redline shit out.

RE: another socom bigfry video - SkiMask - 09-15-2020

Won't even watch it, guy is a fuckin loser.

He's blocked and unblocked and cockblocked so many times, I lost count. Fuck em.

RE: another socom bigfry video - SOCOMDITCH - 10-04-2020

Lol what a doosh