Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Paul Awol forum saga

(01-12-2019, 09:42 PM)paulawol Wrote: Here's how it all went down..

I was surfing Twitter and ran across a Tweet that appeared to be bashing Luke pretty harshly with some bad shit in it and it was literally accusing him of being a womanizer. I replied back to the tweet standing up for Luke and his Character and she should not take it personal because that was 5 years ago regarding the H-Hour debacle involving David Sears and herself, my reply is there if you look for the Tweet, pretty fuckin obvioius what I was doing. She replied back thank you and I dropped it on Twitter, seemed settled to me.. So I decide to post it the Tweet on my forum because why not, it's some juicy shit but I didn't want any bad comments on my forum due to the nature of the Tweet accusing Luke of pretty much being a womanizer and didn't want the heat of that shit on my forum, I even suggested this with in my post on my forums using the Twitter link from Pinks Tweet.

Well Ski started being Ski and tried starting conspiracy theories and Hitman went off the rails as usual and called her a Bitch on my forums,, when I asked nicely not to dog cuss people out or start shit about it on the forums,, so I delete the post by Ski and Hitman, left it at that. Then it happens again and I delete it once more and send both of them private messages asking them to calm down,, but instead I get accused of some crazy shit from Ski on my forum asking me did I front load Pink with the information when all she had to do was read the TRS forums for her damn self, how fucking crazy is that to accuse me of shit like that.

So I get pissed off at Ski and Hitman for talking shit to me and pretty much going over board as usual and shut them down with bans.. But I forget about the shoutbox,, which they used to talk more shit to me and that escalated into I was fed up and decided to get rid of you 4 also because I had been fed up for some time with how the forum was progressing with all the hate and negativity non stop.. I did what I did because nothing positive ever comes out of any of you and MACK pushed the limits almost every time he post something on the forums. And to be straight up, I knew if banned MACK it would snowball and the shit storm would follow with the rest of yall, so I avoided the whole situation and banned all of you. Was it a bitch move, not to me it wasn't, it was because you guys are the reasons why TRS shut down and why you have your own little circle of known shit starters thtough the SOCOM Community, if that's what you want to call it nowadays.

I tried to give you all free reign of my forum and it has gotten to the point were it has become such a negative shit hole of bullshit that I didn't see the need to let you guys keep going.. 1up the reason why I banned you was because I didn't want you to start in on me on Twitter which I felt you were trying to do, I think you may have gotten into the crossfire of it.

All in all you 5 turned my forum into your personal attack on the SOCOM Community and never eaased up. Simple as that. I have asked you guys to ease up in the past and so has Jung on many occasions and was ignored. I may have reacted harshly to you, but to me I felt it was time for me to make the forum stress free. I'm not mad, just done.
Well this is what I was trying to explain myself. I mean it doesn't make sense to me that you would feed Pink old Twitter posts and then when she uses them to attack someone you would then rebuttal her and defend the person against said forum post. It was nonsensical so I don't get where some came to that conclusion that you were somehow in cahoots with Pink unless they were unaware of your rebuttal to her on Twitter at the time they saw your forum post about what was going down on Twitter.

hitman

I did send you a message, did you read it, I don't know. Did you dog cuss me out for deleting your post calling Pink a bitch on my forum, hell yeah you did.

Did I ask nicely not to start shit on the forums and go to the Tweet itself due to the nature of the Tweet accusing Luke of some bad shit, yes I did.

Did you resort to childish behavior on the shout box, yes you did..

So what the fuck was I supposed to do, let all that make it.. Come on dude.

I was surfing Twitter and ran across a Tweet that appeared to be bashing Luke pretty harshly with some bad shit in it and it was literally accusing him of being a womanizer. I replied back to the tweet standing up for Luke and his Character and she should not take it personal because that was 5 years ago regarding the H-Hour debacle involving David Sears and herself, my reply is there if you look for the Tweet, pretty fuckin obvious what I was doing. She replied back thank you and I dropped it on Twitter, seemed settled to me.. So I decide to post it the Tweet on my forum because why not, it's some juicy shit but I didn't want any bad comments on my forum due to the nature of the Tweet accusing Luke of pretty much being a womanizer and didn't want the heat of that shit on my forum, I even suggested this with in my post on my forums using the Twitter link from Pinks Tweet.

Well Ski started being Ski and tried starting conspiracy theories and Hitman went off the rails as usual and called her a Bitch on my forums,, when I asked nicely not to dog cuss people out or start shit about it on the forums,, so I delete the post by Ski and Hitman, left it at that. Then it happens again and I delete it once more and send both of them private messages asking them to calm down,, but instead I get accused of some crazy shit from Ski on my forum asking me did I front load Pink with the information when all she had to do was read the TRS forums for her damn self, how fucking crazy is that to accuse me of shit like that.

So I get pissed off at Ski and Hitman for talking shit to me and pretty much going over board as usual and shut them down with bans.. But I forget about the shoutbox,, which they used to talk more shit to me and that escalated into I was fed up and decided to get rid of you 4 also because I had been fed up for some time with how the forum was progressing with all the hate and negativity non stop.. I did what I did because nothing positive ever comes out of any of you and MACK pushed the limits almost every time he post something on the forums. And to be straight up, I knew if banned MACK it would snowball and the shit storm would follow with the rest of yall, so I avoided the whole situation and banned all of you. Was it a bitch move, not to me it wasn't, it was because you guys are the reasons why TRS shut down and why you have your own little circle of known shit starters thtough the SOCOM Community, if that's what you want to call it nowadays.

I tried to give you all free reign of my forum and it has gotten to the point were it has become such a negative shit hole of bullshit that I didn't see the need to let you guys keep going.. 1up the reason why I banned you was because I didn't want you to start in on me on Twitter which I felt you were trying to do, I think you may have gotten into the crossfire of it.

All in all you 5 turned my forum into your personal attack on the SOCOM Community and never eaased up. Simple as that. I have asked you guys to ease up in the past and so has Jung on many occasions and was ignored. I may have reacted harshly to you, but to me I felt it was time for me to make the forum stress free. I'm not mad, just done.

Id use screenshots of post content over the past 6 months to prove how completely inaccurate your claims are, but you wiped out all the evidence. Lol.

The vast majority of my posts revolved around the Fantasy Football league and the food thread with an occasional positive comment about one of Harrys workshop maps.

It must have been exhausting being so duplicitous this past year. Sorry we put you through that.

(01-12-2019, 10:08 PM)TOMBSTONE4U Wrote:

I was surfing Twitter and ran across a Tweet that appeared to be bashing Luke pretty harshly with some bad shit in it and it was literally accusing him of being a womanizer. I replied back to the tweet standing up for Luke and his Character and she should not take it personal because that was 5 years ago regarding the H-Hour debacle involving David Sears and herself, my reply is there if you look for the Tweet, pretty fuckin obvioius what I was doing. She replied back thank you and I dropped it on Twitter, seemed settled to me.. So I decide to post it the Tweet on my forum because why not, it's some juicy shit but I didn't want any bad comments on my forum due to the nature of the Tweet accusing Luke of pretty much being a womanizer and didn't want the heat of that shit on my forum, I even suggested this with in my post on my forums using the Twitter link from Pinks Tweet.

Well this is what I was trying to explain myself. I mean it doesn't make sense to me that you would feed Pink old Twitter posts and then when she uses them to attack someone you would then rebuttal her and defend the person against said forum post. It was nonsensical so I don't get where some came to that conclusion that you were somehow in cahoots with Pink unless they were unaware of your rebuttal to her on Twitter at the time they saw your forum post about what was going down on Twitter.
Yea I wasnt aware of that. Of course that can be forgiven since I was blocked from viewing his Tweets. Lmao.

(01-12-2019, 10:07 PM)hitman Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 09:42 PM)paulawol Wrote: I tried to give you all free reign of my forum

Your idea of "free reign" and mine differ greatly.

Your first thread on the entire forum states that you won't call people out, but will use PMs to discuss.
Yeah...that didn't happen. That's why I left.

(01-12-2019, 09:42 PM)paulawol Wrote: I'm not mad, just done.

Then be done. Why nuke everything?

(01-12-2019, 10:20 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:

I was surfing Twitter and ran across a Tweet that appeared to be bashing Luke pretty harshly with some bad shit in it and it was literally accusing him of being a womanizer. I replied back to the tweet standing up for Luke and his Character and she should not take it personal because that was 5 years ago regarding the H-Hour debacle involving David Sears and herself, my reply is there if you look for the Tweet, pretty fuckin obvious what I was doing. She replied back thank you and I dropped it on Twitter, seemed settled to me.. So I decide to post it the Tweet on my forum because why not, it's some juicy shit but I didn't want any bad comments on my forum due to the nature of the Tweet accusing Luke of pretty much being a womanizer and didn't want the heat of that shit on my forum, I even suggested this with in my post on my forums using the Twitter link from Pinks Tweet.

Id use screenshots of post content over the past 6 months to prove how completely inaccurate your claims are, but you wiped out all the evidence. Lol.

The vast majority of my posts revolved around the Fantasy Football league and the food thread with an occasional positive comment about one of Harrys workshop maps.

It must have been exhausting being so duplicitous this past year. Sorry we put you through that.

Don't patronize me man, you know that's what I'm not about, I have always stood my ground .. It wasn't exhausting in the least, it was hard to read and understand were all the hate comes from.

Yea I wasnt aware of that. Of course that can be forgiven since I was blocked from viewing his Tweets. Lmao.

Good point, let me unban you.

So I get pissed off at Ski and Hitman for talking shit to me and pretty much going over board as usual and shut them down with bans.. But I forget about the shoutbox,, which they used to talk more shit to me and that escalated into I was fed up and decided to get rid of you 4 also because I had been fed up for some time with how the forum was progressing with all the hate and negativity non stop.. I did what I did because nothing positive ever comes out of any of you and MACK pushed the limits almost every time he post something on the forums. And to be straight up, I knew if banned MACK it would snowball and the shit storm would follow with the rest of yall, so I avoided the whole situation and banned all of you. Was it a bitch move, not to me it wasn't, it was because you guys are the reasons why TRS shut down and why you have your own little circle of non shit starters thtough the SOCOM Community, if that's what you want to call it nowadays.

You claim you want your forum to avoid drama and be "positive", then you post basically chum in the water right infront of people on your forums. If you are gonna do that, then dont you dare try to play the "you guys are toxic" card which is what you are trying to do.

Nothing positive comes out of us? Not sure about that, I seem to recall my last 2 post on your boards being about a demo of a new game coming out and discussing why I would actually give Confrontation HD another shot. Guess that was not positive enough though, maybe I should have been posting HHour patch notes and jizzing all over the forums about how much better Hhour is now.

The "5" of us was the only reason your site had any traffic. I can see why you would want us out, we speak our minds and are opinionated people. That clearly rubs you and others the wrong way and for whatever reason, you think that a few people are somehow keeping tons and tons of other people from joining your forum. You can have that reasoning and run with it, thats fine but the fact that you were willing to shoot first and think later on many people including someone such as 1UP is just a example of shitty leadership. What kind of person who wants their website to "grow" as you have stated would do that kind of crap? Its amusing actually, you watched and benefited to the fall of TRS and then you went and did the same exact thing but on steroids. And you never asked me personally to ever ease up, but keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

Nobody on this site or otherwise kept anyone from joining your forums. Socom is dead until Sony says it isnt. Look at the socom reddit. If the socom reddit has no traffic, a free fan forum sure as hell is not gonna have traffic. Its not rocket science. The only growth any socom forum, channel, outlet or whatever will ever see is if sony decides to bring a new game out. Saying we are the reason TRS shutdown just reeks of someone who clearly does not know what he is talking about. TRS shutdown because they had one member, Animal, trying to fill the roles of 5+ people and he was overwhelmed. He did as much as he could but there was only so much he could handle. Then Tawok went full SJW and the site fractured into basically 2 sides. Alot of people, including Animal, were caught in the middle. After that, it was only a matter of time. "A House divided cannot stand". They did not trust anyone else on the website to be able to help keep it going, so they closed it down.

All in all, your actions were completely a beta bitch move. See unlike you, I engaged in a conversation with you because I am a very fair minded guy. I always look at both sides of the coin before I make a judgement call. I did not just see your post and instantly hit the delete and block button like you did to virtually everyone here.

(01-12-2019, 10:26 PM)paulawol Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 10:07 PM)hitman Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 09:42 PM)paulawol Wrote: I tried to give you all free reign of my forum

Your idea of "free reign" and mine differ greatly.

Your first thread on the entire forum states that you won't call people out, but will use PMs to discuss.
Yeah...that didn't happen. That's why I left.

(01-12-2019, 09:42 PM)paulawol Wrote: I'm not mad, just done.

Then be done. Why nuke everything?

Don't patronize me man, you know that's what I'm not about, I have always stood my ground .. It wasn't exhausting in the least, it was hard to read and understand were all the hate comes from.

Good point, let me unban you.

No need to.

(01-12-2019, 10:12 PM)paulawol Wrote: hitman

I did send you a message, did you read it, I don't know. Did you dog cuss me out for deleting your post calling Pink a bitch on my forum, hell yeah you did.

Did I ask nicely not to start shit on the forums and go to the Tweet itself due to the nature of the Tweet accusing Luke of some bad shit, yes I did.

I wasn't able to read the PM. You banned me before I could log in, once I got the email. But, it didn't matter at that point. I wasn't coming back. I had already quit using the shoutbox because you were pruning it, and once you started unilaterally deleting posts instead of starting a private convo, it was over for me.

Yeah, you asked us to take it to Twitter, but fuck Twitter. I was on a forum that I had registered at because I had seen other guys openly discussing whatever the fuck they wanted to, until you decided to dust off your white knight armor.  

Kristen Beane - aka Pink - is a bitch for tweeting at Luke's employer. A raging, menopausal, feminist, meddling, chickenheaded fucking bitch. 

If I can't say something that brutally honest in between my weekly - almost daily - interactions on other topics, including Netflix discussions, Ghost Recon, PUBG, and all the other threads I started...then fuck you, too. 
When you banned me, I had a higher post count than you, AND a higher karma count, in half the time.

(01-12-2019, 10:29 PM)dizee Wrote:

So I get pissed off at Ski and Hitman for talking shit to me and pretty much going over board as usual and shut them down with bans.. But I forget about the shoutbox,, which they used to talk more shit to me and that escalated into I was fed up and decided to get rid of you 4 also because I had been fed up for some time with how the forum was progressing with all the hate and negativity non stop.. I did what I did because nothing positive ever comes out of any of you and MACK pushed the limits almost every time he post something on the forums. And to be straight up, I knew if banned MACK it would snowball and the shit storm would follow with the rest of yall, so I avoided the whole situation and banned all of you. Was it a bitch move, not to me it wasn't, it was because you guys are the reasons why TRS shut down and why you have your own little circle of non shit starters thtough the SOCOM Community, if that's what you want to call it nowadays.

You claim you want your forum to avoid drama and be "positive", then you post basically chum in the water right infront of people on your forums. If you are gonna do that, then dont you dare try to play the "you guys are toxic" card which is what you are trying to do.

Nothing positive comes out of us? Not sure about that, I seem to recall my last 2 post on your boards being about a demo of a new game coming out and discussing why I would actually give Confrontation HD another shot. Guess that was not positive enough though, maybe I should have been posting HHour patch notes and jizzing all over the forums about how much better Hhour is now.

The "5" of us was the only reason your site had any traffic.  I can see why you would want us out, we speak our minds and are opinionated people. That clearly rubs you and others the wrong way and for whatever reason, you think that a few people are somehow keeping tons and tons of other people from joining your forum. You can have that reasoning and run with it, thats fine but the fact that you were willing to shoot first and think later on many people including someone such as 1UP is just a example of shitty leadership. What kind of person who wants their website to "grow" as you have stated would do that kind of crap? Its amusing actually, you watched and benefited to the fall of TRS and then you went and did the same exact thing but on steroids.  And you never asked me personally to ever ease up, but keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

Nobody on this site or otherwise kept anyone from joining your forums.  Socom is dead until Sony says it isnt. Look at the socom reddit. If the socom reddit has no traffic, a free fan forum sure as hell is not gonna have traffic. Its not rocket science. The only growth any socom forum, channel, outlet or whatever will ever see is if sony decides to bring a new game out.  Saying we are the reason TRS shutdown just wreaks of someone who clearly does not know what he is talking about. TRS shutdown because they had one member, Animal, trying to fill the roles of 5+ people and he was overwhelmed. He did as much as he could but there was only so much he could handle. Then Tawok went full SJW and the site fractured into basically 2 sides. Alot of people, including Animal, were caught in the middle. After that, it was only a matter of time. "A House divided cannot stand". They did not trust anyone else on the website to be able to help keep it going, so they closed it down.

All in all, your actions were completely a beta bitch move. See unlike you, I engaged in a conversation with you because I am a very fair minded guy. I always look at both sides of the coin before I make a judgement call. I did not just see your post and instantly hit the delete and block button like you did to virtually everyone here.

I expected all of this after what I did, I knew the heat was coming.. You think I didn't? I'm not stupid and I knew exactly how you would act and pretend like you never did anything wrong. And the reason you were the majority on my forum creating threads and so forth is because no one wanted anything to do with you. That's straight up and I thought sooner or later yall would ease up on the non stop complaining about everything.

Hitman,, I knew you would be the first to name call..

(01-12-2019, 10:12 PM)paulawol Wrote: hitman

Here's what I think should happen, or I should say what I would like to see. I'd like to see you guys just squash this. I mean I don't pretend to know what Paul goes through behind the scenes. Maybe he's got people telling him "I'd like to join the forum man but those guys are a-holes" or whatever. Maybe he's tired of his rep being tied to the behavior of others on the forum. Why don't you both do your own things, have your own forum and your own rules. At the same time if Paul wants to stay in touch so we can do things like our annual fantasy football and what not he can pop in here and stay in touch. At least here he can wash his hands of it and say "Look this isn't my site I don't make the rules, you can talk to diz or 1up if you take issue with how they run things here,don't look at me". He doesn't have to feel the pressure of the responsibility of content on the site and yet still do his own thing with his own forum which I'd still visit as me and Paul go back many years and we'll always be friends regardless of any drama I feel, even when it's been between each other at times as me and Paul have really had it out at times going back to the Sony forums yet here we are still managing to be friends all these years later. I mean I feel like it's possible to in one sense go your separate ways over created differences of site management while at the same time still keeping a friendship. I feel like deep down most of you guys are all good people even if at times one person's version of humor is not another person's cup of tea, or one person's idea of a problem that needs to be discussed on a forum is a non issue to someone else who feels like it should just be dropped. It's just disheartening to see you guys throwing away friendships over a forum misunderstanding or disagreement. Perhaps there's a path to right the ship before it drags out longer and then more shit is said where there's no coming back from it. The quicker it's put to bed the less chance of the situation further deteriorating. Know what I mean?

You are 100% full of fucking shit if you are claiming I have been shitting all over anything this past year. That is baseless bullshit..plain and simple.

Please enlighten me what I have done this past year? Literally nothing.

I have been welcoming of H Hour posters, even contributing to some of the H Hour threads.

I played some COD with you.

I haven't been involved in any shenanigans really since TRS closed down. So, to sit there and claim I am some toxic asshole is ridiculous.

If you have some examples of me being a negative asshole than by all means share away...I know it doesn't exist. Not from your forums anyway.