Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Paul Awol forum saga

(05-29-2019, 04:23 PM)SkiMask Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 03:33 PM)1UP Wrote: Yea he went full keyboard commando and blocked me. AGAIN??
[Image: giphy.gif]
I don't know if I was ever blocked on that account. I know he has a few.

(05-29-2019, 03:05 PM)hitman Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 08:55 AM)paulawol Wrote: Well there are 2 things I can do, discuss why I may have jumped the gun on removing you guys the way I did and should have went about it differently, that's the man up thing to do, which I was heading in that direction by sending out invites on Twitter, but got the smart ass comment from 1up, which is understandable I guess. 

Or continue to argue with the last 5 remaining hard core SOCOM Fans I know like myself.

Having all three of these in the same post is lulz. 

"I guess I should probably 'man up' and maybe admit that what I did might have been wrong...but I'm not sure if I'm a man, yet. I'll check again tomorrow...maybe."

testosterone level check on aisle 2.

(05-29-2019, 05:54 PM)1UP Wrote: I don't know if I was ever blocked on that account. I know he has a few.
Seems to me he banned you from the site, then mass blocked everyone and even you once you asked what was up. Then he came back here unblocked you, reached out didn't love what he heard (you accepting his "maybe" sorry squash beef) then threatened you like a Warpig in a Denny's parking lot while blocking you once again. Man is a huge dry vagina. Like you said, he could've hung in and made a real attempt but nah, ego. That's his pride fucking with him.[Image: giphy.gif]

The fact that he still shows up here and lurks all the time and has now started commenting again shows how delusional he is.

He is either too insane to comprehend how galactically retarded and despicable his behavior was, or hes just too stupid. Either way, any rational adult would be far too embarrassed by themselves to ever make contact again. The guy has zero integrity and zero class. Hes nothing more than a punchline at this point.