Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warpig "stirring the hornets nest" again

This 50 year old cuck got exposed by a user in Dom's discord for admitting to trying to stir up shit again regarding people on this website.

Basically he admitted to talking shit about us in lame attempts at trolling. I wonder how many times in the next few days that Tawok will have to distance himself from this pathetic and miserable sack of shit.

So congrats Pig on looking like a retard again and I wish you good luck because if I see you on SVDL, you will be teamkilled, voted off or M79'd. Enjoy!

Not only that but he went off and bragged to his master tawok that he did it. Good job and congrats man!

I'm not a fan of tawok but Jesus Christ.....it's gotta be embarassing being associated with that brain dead moron War Pig.

DiD I Do A GoOd JoB MaSTa TaWoK

[Image: 0ZeTTo7.png]

[Image: IKJEB72.png]

[Image: iaUzO96.png]

I'm sure Mr "tab keeper" has also reported back to MaStA TaWoK as well.

He rents space in our heads?

The guy literally mentions us every time he plays and is so obsessed he claims every M79 and unfamiliar name is me in disguise. Interesting he put it that way as I said the exact same thing here weeks ago about him. Showing he monitors everything we say and is too stupid to come up with his own material.

ALL of this shit can be traced back to that idiot and his retarded mines. The night he teamkilled 35+ people. Thats ground zero for all this shit. He still cant get over how absolutely pants on head retarded he was made to look. His unhinged stubbornness and refusal to even try to alter his game ruining stupidity is still driving him.

He is quite possibly the worst player Ive ever seen. He will NEVER play Seals unless forced to through joining during a match or there being no spots open on terrorists. He then immediately moves to terrorists at the first opportunity. 90%+ of his kills are from mines. And of those kills, half of them are his own team. His strategy for every map is plant mines and hide. He makes Dirty Walter look like a tactical genius by comparison and Dirty Walter is famous for hiding in a bush for an entire round watching the enemy run past him.

Hes even more of a trainwreck mentally than he is as a Socom player. He is a 50+ year old man who: 

Challenged someone to fight him in a Dennys parking lot over the internet
Is a 50+ year old WEEB
Purchased his wife from a catalog
Has to ask permission from that wife to play a video game

It wouldnt surprise me if the guy dresses up in a Samurai costume when he plays Socom. Hes that mental.

Warpig is without a doubt the worst player I have ever seen play socom. He has the gaming skills of your typical 50 year old man mixed with the reflexes and brain capacity of a person fighting Alzheimer's. Thats why he relies on mines as a crutch to obtain his welfare 1 kill a game quota. He does not care about the collateral damage it causes which means ATLEAST 5 people a game will be teamkilled. And if you ask him to put them away, he will tell you to fuck off and whine about it 2 years later. He has no idea what strategic mine placement is nor how to use them, as has been documented in the past.

But somehow WE are the "toxic" ones, get the fuck outta here. Evo didnt mention a single peep about this clown or his fucking retarded gang of cripples until Pig started running his mouth again and he even admits it to MASTA TAWOK "I called them out ever so subtlety". That is saddest thing of all is how this loser gets off trying to impress Tawok of all people about his behavior. 

"LoOk wHaT I DiD MaStA TaWoK!! StIrRiNg DA HorNeTz NeSt!!"

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8617355]

(06-21-2019, 09:49 PM)eVo7 Wrote: I'm sure Mr "tab keeper" has also reported back to MaStA TaWoK as well.
Without question. The difference between us and them is that we have no problem saying things in public or directly to peoples faces. We dont need to "subtly" call things out.

Normally, I would not even give this moron the time of day anymore but this shit was so petty and pathetic it deserves to be called out. Pig thinks hes some sort of self righteous guy meanwhile he has been doing this shit for years. Remember his little tweet about Mack and myself that literally came out of nowhere last year? You can even tell Tawok is fed up with his bullshit which is why he has to apologize 100x everytime he streams socom about how Pig does not represent his views. Its honestly embarassing to see a 50 year old cuck acting like a 15 year old kid.

(06-22-2019, 08:55 AM)dizee Wrote:
(06-21-2019, 09:49 PM)eVo7 Wrote: I'm sure Mr "tab keeper" has also reported back to MaStA TaWoK as well.
Without question. The difference between us and them is that we have no problem saying things in public or directly to peoples faces. We dont need to "subtly" call things out.

Normally, I would not even give this moron the time of day anymore but this shit was so petty and pathetic it deserves to be called out. Pig thinks hes some sort of self righteous guy meanwhile he has been doing this shit for years. Remember his little tweet about Mack and myself that literally came out of nowhere last year? You can even tell Tawok is fed up with his bullshit which is why he has to apologize 100x everytime he streams socom about how Pig does not represent his views. Its honestly embarassing to see a 50 year old cuck acting like a 15 year old kid.

It all stems from the need for attention an acknowledgement from his betters.

Its similar to a high school cafeteria with War Pig sitting at the weirdo table watching everyone at the cool kids table having fun. He seethes with bitterness and envy. Despite his ramblings he doesnt hate us. He longs to be accepted by us. The root of his obsession is wanting to belong. When the realization that he will never be accepted hits him now and then, it manifests itself in conflict causing behavior so he can deflect his frustration and get attention from the people who snub him. Even if its negative attention. For him any attention is worth it.

Hes literally on an island by himself. 

Everyone else has moved on. I would play with Tawok or anyone else without an issue. But that moron will never be allowed to play on any team Im on.

I'm unaware of the reference to whom this is, care to share?

Not involved in any Private Forums, active in FB groups or any Discord other than SS...also blocked by almost every single person in this Community so I'm sorta curious who.

Off topic, anyone playing tonight?

(06-22-2019, 05:23 PM)SkiMask Wrote:
I'm unaware of the reference to whom this is, care to share?

Not involved in any Private Forums, active in FB groups or any Discord other than SS...also blocked by almost every single person in this Community so I'm sorta curious who.

Off topic, anyone playing tonight?
I will let evo answer that if he wants to, but its not you.

If I am on tonight it will be after 10pm central and if I see warpig on he will be getting teamkilled or m79'd all night until he quits. That includes me going on CA to do it if I have to.