Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warpig "stirring the hornets nest" again

(06-22-2019, 05:47 PM)dizee Wrote:
(06-22-2019, 05:23 PM)SkiMask Wrote: I'm unaware of the reference to whom this is, care to share?

Not involved in any Private Forums, active in FB groups or any Discord other than SS...also blocked by almost every single person in this Community so I'm sorta curious who.

Off topic, anyone playing tonight?
I will let evo answer that if he wants to, but its not you.
Appreciate that because as you know, I'd rather hash it out and get back to playing than sit around clueless to the bitter and angry surrounding dumb shit and half truths from a place I couldn't defend myself or have the full context from.

Also, curious, where/what channel in Discord was he talking to Tawok that you both were in? Sounds like shots fired in Dom's channel but that conversation happened in some other channel that one or both were part of? Or was that sent to you by someone else and taken from Tawok's channel?

They're not in SOCOM Fun Nights/SS one right?
(06-22-2019, 05:47 PM)dizee Wrote: If I am on tonight it will be after 10pm central and if I see warpig on he will be getting teamkilled or m79'd all night until he quits. That includes me going on CA to do it if I have to.
Sounds good. I might hop on then but your on your own with CA though.

(06-22-2019, 09:44 PM)SkiMask Wrote:
(06-22-2019, 05:47 PM)dizee Wrote: I will let evo answer that if he wants to, but its not you.
Appreciate that because as you know, I'd rather hash it out and get back to playing than sit around clueless to the bitter and angry surrounding dumb shit and half truths from a place I couldn't defend myself or have the full context from.

Also, curious, where/what channel in Discord was he talking to Tawok that you both were in? Sounds like shots fired in Dom's channel but that conversation happened in some other channel that one or both were part of? Or was that sent to you by someone else and taken from Tawok's channel?

They're not in SOCOM Fun Nights/SS one right?
(06-22-2019, 05:47 PM)dizee Wrote: If I am on tonight it will be after 10pm central and if I see warpig on he will be getting teamkilled or m79'd all night until he quits. That includes me going on CA to do it if I have to.
Sounds good. I might hop on then but your on your own with CA though.
1) Warpig started talking shit to evo about mines in Dom's discord
2) I reply and tell him that even Drum told him to fuck off and put the mines away, so he should shutup already about it
3) Warpig continues to troll Dom's discord
4) Discord user s2god posts screenshots that I linked above of Warpig talking shit and admitting to "stirring the hornets nest" in Tawok's discord
5) Everyone laughs at the 50 year old cuck

(06-23-2019, 07:09 PM)dizee Wrote: 1) Warpig started talking shit to evo about mines in Dom's discord
2) I reply and tell him that even Drum told him to fuck off and put the mines away, so he should shutup already about it
4) Discord user s2god posts screenshots that I linked above of Warpig talking shit and admitting to "stirring the hornets nest" in Tawok's discord
I haven't seen him since the first night we started playing again back in late May early June when he asked me why I was such a pussy for not wanting to play on Terrorists with him moments after professing his love for me tripping over his own dick.

I know what you mean about folks cringing and distancing themselves from him for the stupid shit he is STILL on about after almost 2 fucking years. Pathetic. Could've just kept his fucking cake hole shut and just fucking played the game. NOPE.

Pretty sure him and Paul have been reduced to alternate handles because they cannot come correct in any manner befitting grown ass men playing a video game 17 years after release.

(06-25-2019, 10:38 PM)SkiMask Wrote:
(06-23-2019, 07:09 PM)dizee Wrote: 1) Warpig started talking shit to evo about mines in Dom's discord
I haven't seen him since the first night we started playing again back in late May early June when he asked me why I was such a pussy for not wanting to play on Terrorists with him moments after professing his love for me tripping over his own dick.

I know what you mean about folks cringing and distancing themselves from him for the stupid shit he is STILL on about after almost 2 fucking years. Pathetic. Could've just kept his fucking cake hole shut and just fucking played the game. NOPE.

Pretty sure him and Paul have been reduced to alternate handles because they cannot come correct in any manner befitting grown ass men playing a video game 17 years after release.

Why do you have to add my name to this bullshit! Don't put me in the same category as these scum bags, I don't gossip like a pair of butt hurt cry babies like all of you. I have been keeping myself out of the SOCOM baby momma drama, so don't include me in anything related to these hoes just because you have more issues than Puff's have tissues with me.

(06-26-2019, 11:27 AM)paulawol Wrote:
(06-25-2019, 10:38 PM)SkiMask Wrote: I haven't seen him since the first night we started playing again back in late May early June when he asked me why I was such a pussy for not wanting to play on Terrorists with him moments after professing his love for me tripping over his own dick.

Why do you have to add my name to this bullshit! Don't put me in the same category as these scum bags, I don't gossip like a pair of butt hurt cry babies like all of you. I have been keeping myself out of the SOCOM baby momma drama, so don't include me in anything related to these hoes just because you have more issues than Puff's have tissues with me.

Obligatory:

Paul: This is my last post, bank on that

Mack: This also WILL NOT be your last post on here Paul. I guarantee it. You are far too much of a simp to stop yourself from exposing how much of a galactic moron you are.

I dont think Paul is involved in this one at all. Its just Warpig being a idiot.

(06-26-2019, 02:14 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(06-26-2019, 11:27 AM)paulawol Wrote: Why do you have to add my name to this bullshit! Don't put me in the same category as these scum bags, I don't gossip like a pair of butt hurt cry babies like all of you. I have been keeping myself out of the SOCOM baby momma drama, so don't include me in anything related to these hoes just because you have more issues than Puff's have tissues with me.

Obligatory:

Mack: This also WILL NOT be your last post on here Paul. I guarantee it. You are far too much of a simp to stop yourself from exposing how much of a galactic moron you are.

And in the forum Social Media World we all know this never happens, you included. Calling me a moron doesn't work on me, especially coming from a piece of shit with no morals.

(06-26-2019, 04:12 PM)paulawol Wrote:
(06-26-2019, 02:14 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Obligatory:

And in the forum Social Media World we all know this never happens, you included. Calling me a moron doesn't work on me, especially coming from a piece of shit with no morals.

Paul: This is my last post, bank on that

Mack: This also WILL NOT be your last post on here Paul. I guarantee it. You are far too much of a simp to stop yourself from exposing how much of a galactic moron you are.

(06-26-2019, 04:12 PM)paulawol Wrote:
(06-26-2019, 02:14 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Obligatory:

I am trying to figure out what exactly you are doing. You make a thread on your website about people who play on SVDL and then you login to your other name and copy and paste this thread in it. Like you ok dude?

[Image: YkcEkvO.png]

Paul talking to himself - check
Rednight posting fortune cookie daily posts in the chatbox - check
Paul copies this entire thread and post it on his website - check

LOL the fuck are you doing Cuckie?