Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warpig "stirring the hornets nest" again

(06-26-2019, 11:27 AM)paulawol Wrote:
(06-25-2019, 10:38 PM)SkiMask Wrote: Pretty sure him and Paul have been reduced to alternate handles because they cannot come correct in any manner befitting grown ass men playing a video game 17 years after release.
Why do you have to add my name to this bullshit! Don't put me in the same category as these scum bags, I don't gossip like a pair of butt hurt cry babies like all of you. I have been keeping myself out of the SOCOM baby momma drama, so don't include me in anything related to these hoes just because you have more issues than Puff's have tissues with me.
I added your name to the retard brigade because you are part of the bullshit. Not only that, but your ass got schooled and caught red fucking handed being bitch made with Pink taking up her offer of brunch and mimosas after conspiring to put out a hit on Luke's professional character and effectively shutting down TRS.

You were SO envious to be the SOCOM forum gatekeeper and went off the rails cause I pushed your old ass buttons calling your dumb ass out by asking a question you could've denied but was too shocked and stupid to realize you got gamed into admitting it.

Here you are STILL going ON and ON about the bullshit on your site (with yourself, mind you) while simultaneously denying you don't belong in this group of man children trying SO desperately fucking hard to be something your not...relevant to any of us.

You're a fucking poser dude and a Boomer fuckboi STILL trying to flex on folks who actually kind of despise and pity you for being such a tryhard loser. THAT is why I lumped you in with Warpig cause you two both can't actually handle criticism and ego prevents you from seeing reality. 

Issues with you...ha fucking ha dude my only issue was a backstabbing hoebag trying to character assassinate his competition because he spent YEARS in the lurch waiting for his big chance to run an ad-ridden forum nobody gave a fuck about.

Keep pretending most of us didn't see your ass over the years in the private section begging for your big break and everyone ignoring it because it was clear you were so thirsty for unearned power and unworthy of it just like you demonstrated when I pulled your fucking chain effectively flushing your toilet of a forum in a few sentences.
(06-27-2019, 12:02 AM)Admin Wrote:
(06-26-2019, 04:12 PM)paulawol Wrote: And in the forum Social Media World we all know this never happens, you included. Calling me a moron doesn't work on me, especially coming from a piece of shit with no morals.
I am trying to figure out what exactly you are doing. You make a thread on your website about people who play on SVDL and then you login to your other name and copy and paste this thread in it. Like you ok dude?
Then says he's not part of the baby momma drama. What an ass clown of the highest proportion. Best part was when he challenged 1UP to the same sort of violence as Pig did just because he was told to get lost with his absurdity. 

Talk about a thirsty old fuck who will forever be bitch made.
(06-26-2019, 02:15 PM)dizee Wrote: I dont think Paul is involved in this one at all. Its just Warpig being a idiot.
I didn't mean to imply he was involved, but rather, he belongs in the same category as that Floridian fuckwad with his antics. I have no doubt he running under a different name when he plays SOCOM.

Watch now suddenly you'll see him again because I called it out.

Either way, fuck these dudes and their fragile egos. Maybe he can "troll" me some more by making unsubstantiated ad homiems and PM me weird ass shit in an attempt to "hurt my feelings" like I've ever cared what a SOCOM'er thinks about me.

(06-27-2019, 02:14 AM)SkiMask Wrote:
(06-26-2019, 11:27 AM)paulawol Wrote: Why do you have to add my name to this bullshit! Don't put me in the same category as these scum bags, I don't gossip like a pair of butt hurt cry babies like all of you. I have been keeping myself out of the SOCOM baby momma drama, so don't include me in anything related to these hoes just because you have more issues than Puff's have tissues with me.
I added your name to the retard brigade because you are part of the bullshit. Not only that, but your ass got schooled and caught red fucking handed being bitch made with Pink taking up her offer of brunch and mimosas after conspiring to put out a hit on Luke's professional character and effectively shutting down TRS.

You were SO envious to be the SOCOM forum gatekeeper and went off the rails cause I pushed your old ass buttons calling your dumb ass out by asking a question you could've denied but was too shocked and stupid to realize you got gamed into admitting it.

Here you are STILL going ON and ON about the bullshit on your site (with yourself, mind you) while simultaneously denying you don't belong in this group of man children trying SO desperately fucking hard to be something your not...relevant to any of us.

You're a fucking poser dude and a Boomer fuckboi STILL trying to flex on folks who actually kind of despise and pity you for being such a tryhard loser. THAT is why I lumped you in with Warpig cause you two both can't actually handle criticism and ego prevents you from seeing reality. 

Issues with you...ha fucking ha dude my only issue was a backstabbing hoebag trying to character assassinate his competition because he spent YEARS in the lurch waiting for his big chance to run an ad-ridden forum nobody gave a fuck about.

Keep pretending most of us didn't see your ass over the years in the private section begging for your big break and everyone ignoring it because it was clear you were so thirsty for unearned power and unworthy of it just like you demonstrated when I pulled your fucking chain effectively flushing your toilet of a forum in a few sentences.
(06-27-2019, 12:02 AM)Admin Wrote: I am trying to figure out what exactly you are doing. You make a thread on your website about people who play on SVDL and then you login to your other name and copy and paste this thread in it. Like you ok dude?
Then says he's not part of the baby momma drama. What an ass clown of the highest proportion. Best part was when he challenged 1UP to the same sort of violence as Pig did just because he was told to get lost with his absurdity. 

Talk about a thirsty old fuck who will forever be bitch made.
(06-26-2019, 02:15 PM)dizee Wrote: I dont think Paul is involved in this one at all. Its just Warpig being a idiot.
I didn't mean to imply he was involved, but rather, he belongs in the same category as that Floridian fuckwad with his antics. I have no doubt he running under a different name when he plays SOCOM.

Watch now suddenly you'll see him again because I called it out.

Either way, fuck these dudes and their fragile egos. Maybe he can "troll" me some more by making unsubstantiated ad homiems and PM me weird ass shit in an attempt to "hurt my feelings" like I've ever cared what a SOCOM'er thinks about me.

Ouch. Pinpoint accuracy.

I can't believe this loser copied our forums posts and posted them over in that dead dump of a echo chamber of his forums as if ANYONE is actually reading the shit he's posted?

Skimask 1
Cuckie-AWOL 0

Lmao. Pasting a thread from here is the most activity there has been on his site in months.

Its truly surreal to watch his antics. Posts as admin, logs out, responds to himself under alternate name. Tells Redknight (the only person on his forum) to "beware". Jesus Christ. The guy is legitimately batshit crazy. Im torn between feeling pity and embarrassment or just enjoying how much of a gigantic retard he is. Either way the guy is comedy gold.

I re-opened up the forum so you all can see that I don't give a shit and not trying to hide anything, I knew you would see it, that's why I did it. I copied and pasted that shit from here because that is what all of you do, copy and paste drama from other Sources you creep on and then post it here like it's a shock that people think you all are scumbags. All this place is about,, 5 pieces of garbage that talk about the 15 remaining people in the Community,, pretty pathetic,, like you have some relevance regarding a 17 year old game and your opinion matters.

Ski is off his meds again, needs to increase the shock therapy treatments, dude you are straight up mentally deranged on many levels, no bullshit.

And Mack needs to go back to rehab, hitting the sauce again I see.

I post as an admin because my Work Computer automatically logs in that way and my home computer is set up that it logs me in to Awol.. I can change it if it's such a big deal to all of you, cry much about minor details in life. Seems that reaching for things to talk about is what this gay looking rainbow colored wanna be SOCOM fourm is all about. When I first logged on, I had to make sure I was at the right place, thought it was a Snowflake Gay Pride thing going on here this month. Why not just call each other and save some time, instead of the same 5 losers talking about drama every day. Save a keyboard.

(06-27-2019, 10:35 AM)paulawol Wrote: I re-opened up the forum so you all can see that I don't give a shit and not trying to hide anything, I knew you would see it, that's why I did it. I copied and pasted that shit from here because that is what all of you do, copy and paste drama from other Sources you creep on and then post it here like it's a shock that people think you all are scumbags.  All this place is about,, 5 pieces of garbage that talk about the 15 remaining people in the Community,, pretty pathetic,,  like you have some relevance regarding a 17 year old game and your opinion matters.

Ski is off his meds again, needs to increase the shock therapy treatments, dude you are straight up mentally deranged on many levels, no bullshit.

I post as an admin because my Work Computer automatically logs in that way and my home computer is set up that it logs me in to Awol.. I can change it if it's such a big deal to all of you, cry much about minor details in life. Seems that reaching for things to talk about is what this gay looking rainbow colored wanna be SOCOM fourm is all about.  When I first logged on, I had to make sure I was at the right place, thought it was a Snowflake Gay Pride thing going on here this month. Why not just call each other and save some time, instead of the same 5 losers talking about drama every day. Save a keyboard.

I mean didn't you just now do what you were talking about? I am trying to figure out why you are still here.

(06-27-2019, 11:19 AM)1UP Wrote:
(06-27-2019, 10:35 AM)paulawol Wrote: I re-opened up the forum so you all can see that I don't give a shit and not trying to hide anything, I knew you would see it, that's why I did it. I copied and pasted that shit from here because that is what all of you do, copy and paste drama from other Sources you creep on and then post it here like it's a shock that people think you all are scumbags.  All this place is about,, 5 pieces of garbage that talk about the 15 remaining people in the Community,, pretty pathetic,,  like you have some relevance regarding a 17 year old game and your opinion matters.

I post as an admin because my Work Computer automatically logs in that way and my home computer is set up that it logs me in to Awol.. I can change it if it's such a big deal to all of you, cry much about minor details in life. Seems that reaching for things to talk about is what this gay looking rainbow colored wanna be SOCOM fourm is all about.  When I first logged on, I had to make sure I was at the right place, thought it was a Snowflake Gay Pride thing going on here this month. Why not just call each other and save some time, instead of the same 5 losers talking about drama every day. Save a keyboard.

I mean didn't you just now do what you were talking about? I am trying to figure out why you are still here.

I am still here because my name is the reason why 80 percent of your thread count on this rainbow forum is viewed. Also, Ski can't keep his mouth shut about me, even when I have had nothing to absolutely due with any of this, but he seems to be obsessed with me and adds me to all his mental break downs. If Ski would leave me the fuck out of his scrambled egg of a brain I wouldn't have to defend myself against you sum bags.

skimask: I haven't seen him since the first night we started playing again back in late May early June when he asked me why I was such a pussy for not wanting to play on Terrorists with him moments after professing his love for me tripping over his own dick.

I know what you mean about folks cringing and distancing themselves from him for the stupid shit he is STILL on about after almost 2 fucking years. Pathetic. Could've just kept his fucking cake hole shut and just fucking played the game. NOPE.

Pretty sure him and Paul have been reduced to alternate handles because they cannot come correct in any manner befitting grown ass men playing a video game 17 years after release.

Yea its obvious to everyone youve moved on and dont give a shit. You cleary dont care at all about any opinions expressed here.

I don't have a problem with him showing up to post here since ski did call him out, but it's still incredibly hilarious to see him copy an entire thread and paste it on his website so the 2 hhour shills can see it I guess LMAO.

He literally deleted all of our posts there but now decides he wants to copy them from here to post there LMFAO

(06-27-2019, 12:07 PM)paulawol Wrote:
(06-27-2019, 11:19 AM)1UP Wrote: I mean didn't you just now do what you were talking about? I am trying to figure out why you are still here.

I am still here because my name is the reason why 80 percent of your thread count on this rainbow forum is viewed. Also, Ski can't keep his mouth shut about me, even when I have had nothing to absolutely due with any of this, but he seems to be obsessed with me and adds me to all his mental break downs. If Ski would leave me the fuck out of his scrambled egg of a brain I wouldn't have to defend myself against you sum bags.

skimask: I haven't seen him since the first night we started playing again back in late May early June when he asked me why I was such a pussy for not wanting to play on Terrorists with him moments after professing his love for me tripping over his own dick.

I know what you mean about folks cringing and distancing themselves from him for the stupid shit he is STILL on about after almost 2 fucking years. Pathetic. Could've just kept his fucking cake hole shut and just fucking played the game. NOPE.

Pretty sure him and Paul have been reduced to alternate handles because they cannot come correct in any manner befitting grown ass men playing a video game 17 years after release.

Well I mean most of all your content on your site is basically you making threads and then you replying to yourself on a different account.
So while yea most of the posts on here are about you and your dumbfuckery. I think I can live with that because you just continue to add on to that dumbfuckery.

You keep saying you are leaving yet you come back all the time. I mean if someone mentions your name and you aren't here patrolling the forums, how would you even know?