Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warpig "stirring the hornets nest" again

(06-27-2019, 02:10 PM)dizee Wrote: I don't have a problem with him showing up to post here since ski did call him out, but it's still incredibly hilarious to see him copy an entire thread and paste it on his website so the 2 hhour shills can see it I guess LMAO.

He literally deleted all of our posts there but now decides he wants to copy them from here to post there LMFAO

See, that's what it's all about, dizee understands how shit works.

Whats the difference when you take a screen shot from my forum and put it on here.. Or when you screen shot a discord conversation from the SVDL Community, practice what you preach.. LMFAO

(06-27-2019, 02:24 PM)1UP Wrote:
(06-27-2019, 12:07 PM)paulawol Wrote: I am still here because my name is the reason why 80 percent of your thread count on this rainbow forum is viewed. Also, Ski can't keep his mouth shut about me, even when I have had nothing to absolutely due with any of this, but he seems to be obsessed with me and adds me to all his mental break downs. If Ski would leave me the fuck out of his scrambled egg of a brain I wouldn't have to defend myself against you sum bags.

skimask: I haven't seen him since the first night we started playing again back in late May early June when he asked me why I was such a pussy for not wanting to play on Terrorists with him moments after professing his love for me tripping over his own dick.

I know what you mean about folks cringing and distancing themselves from him for the stupid shit he is STILL on about after almost 2 fucking years. Pathetic. Could've just kept his fucking cake hole shut and just fucking played the game. NOPE.

Pretty sure him and Paul have been reduced to alternate handles because they cannot come correct in any manner befitting grown ass men playing a video game 17 years after release.

Well I mean most of all your content on your site is basically you making threads and then you replying to yourself on a different account.
So while yea most of the posts on here are about you and your dumbfuckery. I think I can live with that because you just continue to add on to that dumbfuckery.

You keep saying you are leaving yet you come back all the time. I mean if someone mentions your name and you aren't here patrolling the forums, how would you even know?

Probably more out of boredom I guess. I like to harass you clowns once in a blue moon to keep the SOCOM spirit alive. And who uses dumbfuckery? straight up nerdo. Now that's a word I have to remember when Im about to get into a bar fight.. Hold up buddy, what in the living dumbfuckery is your problem there..

(06-27-2019, 02:47 PM)paulawol Wrote:
(06-27-2019, 02:10 PM)dizee Wrote: I don't have a problem with him showing up to post here since ski did call him out, but it's still incredibly hilarious to see him copy an entire thread and paste it on his website so the 2 hhour shills can see it I guess LMAO.

He literally deleted all of our posts there but now decides he wants to copy them from here to post there LMFAO

Whats the difference when you take a screen shot from my forum and put it on here.. Or when you screen shot a discord conversation from the SVDL Community, practice what you preach.. LMFAO

(06-27-2019, 02:24 PM)1UP Wrote: Well I mean most of all your content on your site is basically you making threads and then you replying to yourself on a different account.
So while yea most of the posts on here are about you and your dumbfuckery. I think I can live with that because you just continue to add on to that dumbfuckery.

You keep saying you are leaving yet you come back all the time. I mean if someone mentions your name and you aren't here patrolling the forums, how would you even know?

Probably more out of boredom I guess. I like to harass you clowns once in a blue moon to keep the SOCOM spirit alive. And who uses dumbfuckery? straight up nerdo. Now that's a word I have to remember when Im about to get into a bar fight.. Hold up buddy, what in the living dumbfuckery is your problem there..
You literally copied the entire thread. Did we post screenshots of Warpigs along with every other users entire post history that day those retarded comments were made? 

A apples to apples comparison would have been to post a screenshot of Ski's post. You copied the entire thread and please remember, you BANNED us all because you wanted to "get away" from the drama yet here you are copying/pasting drama from another website LOL

Looks like 1 of your 2 active retards are telling you to fuck off with your copy/paste job Cuckie. 

[Image: Y5IRXfK.png]

LMAO This is sooooooo golden. 

"WE AS A COMMUNITY ARE BIGGER THAN THIS" HAHAHAHHAHA. CUCKIE REALLY SHOWED US HES BIGGER THAN THE DRAMA FOR SURE, GREAT COPY/PASTE JOB BRO!

Vice and Eagle, the only 2 posters on your forum honestly should just go ahead and tie the knot, they are basically joined at the hip and are clearly illogical thinkers along with being delusional morons.

QUEUE THE TOXIC TALKING POINTS!

(06-27-2019, 02:47 PM)paulawol Wrote:

(06-27-2019, 02:24 PM)1UP Wrote: Well I mean most of all your content on your site is basically you making threads and then you replying to yourself on a different account.

Well out of everything you've said so far, you being in a bar actually makes sense.

(06-27-2019, 10:35 AM)paulawol Wrote: I re-opened up the forum so you all can see that
Sure ya did; you IP banned most of us so stop fronting like you weren't trying to drum up more traffic to your compost heap of a site.
(06-27-2019, 10:35 AM)paulawol Wrote: Ski is off his meds again, needs to increase the shock therapy treatments, dude you are straight up mentally deranged on many levels, no bullshit.

And Mack needs to go back to rehab, hitting the sauce again I see.
THAT'S the best you got? What a pathetic sad old man saying the same old tired shit because you know we're right. Still can't get over the fact you went absolutely berzerk and still have the audacity to say we have the issues.

You and your clownshoes would fit right in with the new crop of SOCOM newbies right now crying and bitching about every fucking thing saying everyone "toxic" while team killing, glitching, voting and wall humping while the rest of us play for funzies.

Just fuck off already. You didn't want anything to do with us remember?

Gentlemen, as a neutral party here, can I suggest that the dislike towards each other remain game/forum related? No need to throw real life threats or real life personal info around. I know there is bad blood, and I'm not saying it's not without warrant. But things are getting out of hand here. This would be a perfect time to walk things back and just remain at a detente level of hostility.

From my perspective, and based on what I have heard from reading things here and in discord while talking with you guys:

1. Warpig mentioned you guys and said he intentionally kicked the hornet's nest merely to start crap, and in turn, you rightfully responded here in forum. No one HERE nor on SOCOMFans has said anything about anything regarding this in a long time. It's been peaceful as hell.
Bottom Line: Warpig is a jagbag that even Tawok has tired of.

2. In responding to Warpig, Paul was dragged in. I get the progression from your point of view, and I get the WTF reaction from Paul in his POV.
Bottom Line: What's been said has been said. Perhaps should have just concentrated on Warpig being the jagbag and not mentioned Paul or SOCOM Fans, but it is what it is.

3. Paul digging at Mack's rehab and Ski's perceived need for meds (just going off of what has been typed, not expressing personal opinions here) was a response to his being mentioned in this BS. A bit too personal> Sure. A man's legit issue was picked at. On the flipside, Paul's character has been called into question, but nothing too personal.

I think the personal information being shared, as well as the threats, are taking things to far. A line is being crossed, and whether Hitman or Paul care or not, there is no need for it. All of the crap that has gone on with A LOT of different parties here, on TRS, on Socom Fans, SOCOM.com, the one sort of unwritten rule was that things never get personal. No need for physical threats, no need to air out legit personal information or go after someone's real life issues.

I know you guys aren't going to get along, and in the end, who cares? Go on disliking each other. Seems to me like people had gone their separate ways up until Warpig's jagbaggery. Mutual apathy towards each other and whatnot. I'm on both sites though I haven't posted in a while, and like I said, things have been quiet as all hell. We should go back to that.

Just my opinion...

Paul began the personal shit back during his original meltdown with me. Now, I couldnt care less as I am very blunt about myself and it doesnt really bother me, just speaks to the type of person he is. He took information shared privately in a supportive setting and when he had a mental breakdown decided to use that information as an insult in a public setting. Again, I dont care, but it shows the type of person he is.

Once again HE initiated the personal attacks. Not anyone here. Much like previous beefs people have had here, we didnt start anything. So if someone comes back at him with some personal shit he has nobody but himself to blame. If he wasnt such a classless scumbag to begin with it wouldnt be an issue.

The irony of it all was when previously in this thread it was PAUL who said that I have no morals, when his behavior indicates the exact opposite. Yet another case of some jackass thinking shits all good when they do something then squealing when they get smacked back.

Bottom line, none of this would be happening if not for PAUL's actions. He has no one but himself to blame.

(06-28-2019, 02:43 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: Gentlemen, as a neutral party here, can I suggest that the dislike towards each other remain game/forum related? No need to throw real life threats or real life personal info around. I know there is bad blood, and I'm not saying it's not without warrant. But things are getting out of hand here. This would be a perfect time to walk things back and just remain at a detente level of hostility.

From my perspective, and based on what I have heard from reading things here and in discord while talking with you guys:

1. Warpig mentioned you guys and said he intentionally kicked the hornet's nest merely to start crap, and in turn, you rightfully responded here in forum. No one HERE nor on SOCOMFans has said anything about anything regarding this in a long time. It's been peaceful as hell.

2. In responding to Warpig, Paul was dragged in. I get the progression from your point of view, and I get the WTF reaction from Paul in his POV.
Bottom Line: What's been said has been said. Perhaps should have just concentrated on Warpig being the jagbag and not mentioned Paul or SOCOM Fans, but it is what it is.

3. Paul digging at Mack's rehab and Ski's perceived need for meds (just going off of what has been typed, not expressing personal opinions here) was a response to his being mentioned in this BS. A bit too personal> Sure. A man's legit issue was picked at. On the flipside, Paul's character has been called into question, but nothing too personal.

I think the personal information being shared, as well as the threats, are taking things to far. A line is being crossed, and whether Hitman or Paul care or not, there is no need for it. All of the crap that has gone on with A LOT of different parties here, on TRS, on Socom Fans, SOCOM.com, the one sort of unwritten rule was that things never get personal. No need for physical threats, no need to air out legit personal information or go after someone's real life issues.

I know you guys aren't going to get along, and in the end, who cares? Go on disliking each other. Seems to me like people had gone their separate ways up until Warpig's jagbaggery. Mutual apathy towards each other and whatnot. I'm on both sites though I haven't posted in a while, and like I said, things have been quiet as all hell. We should go back to that.

Just my opinion...

Except you missed the part where Paul copied posts from this thread and posted them on his site BEFORE he was ever even mentioned in this thread. Talking about "when  does the drama stop" when he himself had nothing to do with this at that point in time, so he took it upon himself to stick his nose where it didn't belong and WENT OUT OF HIS WAY to copy/paste posts from here to his website which absolutely added to the drama by spreading it himself directly. Again, I reiterate that this was BEFORE skimask even mentioned Pauls name.

(06-28-2019, 03:20 PM)eVo7 Wrote:
(06-28-2019, 02:43 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: Gentlemen, as a neutral party here, can I suggest that the dislike towards each other remain game/forum related? No need to throw real life threats or real life personal info around. I know there is bad blood, and I'm not saying it's not without warrant. But things are getting out of hand here. This would be a perfect time to walk things back and just remain at a detente level of hostility.

Just my opinion...

Except you missed the part where Paul copied posts from this thread and posted them on his site BEFORE he was ever even mentioned in this thread. Talking about "when  does the drama stop" when he himself had nothing to do with this at that point in time, so he took it upon himself to stick his nose where it didn't belong and WENT OUT OF HIS WAY to copy/paste posts from here to his website which absolutely added to the drama by spreading it himself directly.  Again, I reiterate that this was BEFORE skimask even mentioned Pauls name.
Absolutely right. I did forget about the copy pasta. I did go back and look at it, and unless I was late to the party, and to be honest, I probably AM, it is clearly spelled out in the copy paste where HE is called out. Both the screenshot here, and on the SOCOM Fans site. and yes, it does appear that was the catalyst to more drama, but the damage had already been done.

Either way, I'm not saying anyone is innocent in this. I'm just hoping that everyone can just go back to ignoring each other. What's been said has been said.

(06-28-2019, 03:12 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Paul began the personal shit back during his original meltdown with me. Now, I couldnt care less as I am very blunt about myself and it doesnt really bother me, just speaks to the type of person he is. He took information shared privately in a supportive setting and when he had a mental breakdown decided to use that information as an insult in a public setting. Again, I dont care, but it shows the type of person he is.

Once again HE initiated the personal attacks. Not anyone here. Much like previous beefs people have had here, we didnt start anything. So if someone comes back at him with some personal shit he has nobody but himself to blame. If he wasnt such a classless scumbag to begin with it wouldnt be an issue.

The irony of it all was when previously in this thread it was PAUL who said that I have no morals, when his behavior indicates the exact opposite. Yet another case of some jackass thinking shits all good when they do something then squealing when they get smacked back.

Bottom line, none of this would be happening if not for PAUL's actions. He has no one but himself to blame.
I agree that should have stayed behind closed doors.

In this specific instance, JUST THIS ONE, he was invited to respond when his name was mentioned. Again, I am not placing blame on anyone, and not saying there's no justifications. I'm just hoping that this all ends again now that shots have been fired and returned. Things were quiet for a long time, so I'm hoping they go back that way sooner rather than later.

I'm not trying to tell anyone how to conduct themselves insofar as overlooking the reasons why this site was created and the rules (or lack thereof, as intended) pertaining to it. 

It seems like there is an effort here to push SVDL, and I'd like to see a return to that and the normal stuff that gets talked about here.

Just my opinion...
I am just catching up with this thread and have not read it all yet from todays new posts but I agree with Junglist, the real life shit should not be even brought up in public. We know what Paul has said and done to us and has made personal attacks at people but we wont be doxxing people on these forums. Webhost TOS clearly does not allow that sort of stuff, plus its childish. It wont be tolerated here. That makes us no better than a loser that has done that to myself and others in the past.

As far as I see, nothing has been broken yet but a fine line is being approached, it does not need to escalate on these forums any further. Paul and other people who have wronged others here and continue to do so are more than fair game to be criticized and held accountable for their prior actions but we will not be violating webhost TOS so if you are gonna do that stuff then you can do it elsewhere, I personally recommend leaving what happens online to stay online.