Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sports Discussion

50 game regular season with no playoffs. Great idea. Why not just spend 100 bucks on a hooker to suck you off to a second before you nut and get up and leave.

I havent missed baseball at all.

Hope the NHL can finish their season though, have missed watching the playoffs this spring.

(06-10-2020, 02:20 PM)dizee Wrote: I havent missed baseball at all.

Hope the NHL can finish their season though, have missed watching the playoffs this spring.

Hard to say. Each State has different levels of pants on head retarded Scamdemic rules and BLM might storm the NHL arenas and riot because Hockey is racist because there arwnt enough blacks and its symbolic racism because its a bunch of White guys skating around smacking a black puck with a stick. 

I'd say theres a small chance we could get half a baseball season if they start by July 4th. 

I just dont see the NHL having a playoffs over the Summer and then going right into a season in October. Plus Canadia and its faggot PM is too busy being woke on SJW issues to let it happen.

If they finish the season, i think they have said they wouldnt have the next season until december or january.

I expect the playoffs to begin in late July