Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pumping Iron etc

(08-09-2019, 12:28 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(08-09-2019, 10:25 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: Yeah I just looked that up, good lord that's a great price. Still, no desire to get geared up, even though it's just test. But that has me thinking, in case my levels get low. I still have a high average level; few months back after my birthday I was tested at 790

Until you cruise at around 3000 and feel what God truly wanted men to fell like youre doing it wrong.

Anyone pushing 3K at my age is on the gear. Highest normal end of the range is about 1K, so I am good

(08-09-2019, 12:39 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote:
(08-09-2019, 12:28 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: 790.......

Until you cruise at around 3000 and feel what God truly wanted men to fell like youre doing it wrong.

Anyone pushing 3K at my age is on the gear. Highest normal end of the range is about 1K, so I am good

I try to maintain around 5000ng/dl. Any more than that and I start to have wierd side effects like flight and the ability to have fire shoot from my eyes.

What do you recommend for strengthening lower back?

I most likely have a herniated or ruptured disc and spinal disc degeneration runs in my family on both sides. I sometimes get woken up when I sleep due to back pain also but it seems to be a rare case if I sleep with a pillow between my legs to help support my back more.

(08-09-2019, 10:25 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote:
(08-09-2019, 09:57 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: 80 bucks a month x 5 for 20 weeks= 400 bucks!

20 week cycle of test E = 200 bucks! And will give you 7x better results minimum. 

Yea I guess ya got me there........
Yeah I just looked that up, good lord that's a great price. Still, no desire to get geared up, even though it's just test. But that has me thinking, in case my levels get low. I still have a high average level; few months back after my birthday I was tested at 790
Yeah I have tested a few years back and put up like a 430 and this last time with the high nines has me wondering all sorts of shit. I think I will go clean and eat as best I can and retest in a few months. As you may know, the VA will run just about any test you ask for and I'm gonna ask again in the next 6 months.

Something feels off, but as you know the levels fluctuate up and down right and left and while I want the added benefit of having the same level throughout, I kinda wanna do it the right way especially since I can't needle something and oral could be prescribed if I was persistent enough and would be on the house. If I even needed it.

Also, Jung, it wasn't a derail attempt with the taco ask, but rather, a serious question. Do I gotta be "tupperware" guy and pack my own bullshit now and if I do decide to eat fish tacos at some restaurant with the crew, I just have to make myself pay afterwards and for the next few days or...I mean, is that how it works? I know you love some shitty food, but I gather you're pretty militant with your regi and probably are the paying type.

Its gonna be weird at first I think, but fuck it just being sober gives me super powers I don't normally have. The confidence alone I've acquired just with the thought I cannot be tarnished with a bad reputation within knowing I'm altering my state of mind is some pretty powerful shit to be on if that makes any sense.

Sobriety has always been the way--for me. Think faster, clearer and be ahead of the pack knowing I've been there done that and gotten the medal should suffice for now. I can handle the non-drinking with new people by disarming with humor and just being myself, but being vice free other than a stogie is/has been a long time coming.

Also as any Dad is aware, you just wanna be the best example possible while your kid(s) are in that 5-14 range. After that you've built the foundation and the rest is gravy I would imagine.

I also just recently caught my boy doing 8lb dumbells curls alone with the old lady's equipment while watching cartoons. I was super fuckin proud but I couldn't help but know he didn't get it from me and I better straighten the fuck up. I got him into a martial art and baseball and he loves it, but he still gonna have a tough road ahead.

You must've went through some of that yourself with your daughter I would imagine, but in other ways like emulating what a real man should be and the characteristics for her to know one when she sees one or whatever.

I'm like Dizee though and have to start slow and small and build gradually otherwise I WILL break my body and not like I haven't before but 20 year old me very different from 39 year old me and that cannot be disputed. Wet snow shoveling is now dangerous lol. 

So yeah, keep the tips and tricks coming, always appreciated.

(08-11-2019, 12:16 AM)SkiMask Wrote:
(08-09-2019, 10:25 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: Yeah I just looked that up, good lord that's a great price. Still, no desire to get geared up, even though it's just test. But that has me thinking, in case my levels get low. I still have a high average level; few months back after my birthday I was tested at 790
Yeah I have tested a few years back and put up like a 430 and this last time with the high nines has me wondering all sorts of shit. I think I will go clean and eat as best I can and retest in a few months. As you may know, the VA will run just about any test you ask for and I'm gonna ask again in the next 6 months.

Something feels off, but as you know the levels fluctuate up and down right and left and while I want the added benefit of having the same level throughout, I kinda wanna do it the right way especially since I can't needle something and oral could be prescribed if I was persistent enough and would be on the house. If I even needed it.

Also, Jung, it wasn't a derail attempt with the taco ask, but rather, a serious question. Do I gotta be "tupperware" guy and pack my own bullshit now and if I do decide to eat fish tacos at some restaurant with the crew, I just have to make myself pay afterwards and for the next few days or...I mean, is that how it works? I know you love some shitty food, but I gather you're pretty militant with your regi and probably are the paying type.

Its gonna be weird at first I think, but fuck it just being sober gives me super powers I don't normally have. The confidence alone I've acquired just with the thought I cannot be tarnished with a bad reputation within knowing I'm altering my state of mind is some pretty powerful shit to be on if that makes any sense.

Sobriety has always been the way--for me. Think faster, clearer and be ahead of the pack knowing I've been there done that and gotten the medal should suffice for now. I can handle the non-drinking with new people by disarming with humor and just being myself, but being vice free other than a stogie is/has been a long time coming.

Also as any Dad is aware, you just wanna be the best example possible while your kid(s) are in that 5-14 range. After that you've built the foundation and the rest is gravy I would imagine.

I also just recently caught my boy doing 8lb dumbells curls alone with the old lady's equipment while watching cartoons. I was super fuckin proud but I couldn't help but know he didn't get it from me and I better straighten the fuck up. I got him into a martial art and baseball and he loves it, but he still gonna have a tough road ahead.

You must've went through some of that yourself with your daughter I would imagine, but in other ways like emulating what a real man should be and the characteristics for her to know one when she sees one or whatever.

I'm like Dizee though and have to start slow and small and build gradually otherwise I WILL break my body and not like I haven't before but 20 year old me very different from 39 year old me and that cannot be disputed. Wet snow shoveling is now dangerous lol. 

So yeah, keep the tips and tricks coming, always appreciated.

Sorry bro, I kind of stay away from tech on weekends, so I didn't see this.
I know you weren't derailing. All I can say is this: you are trying to gain weight, right? So however you can get in those calories is fine. Just stay away from the processed crap. As for tacos, or any food for that matter, it's kinda like GIGO with database work. I am no nutritionist, so this is total bro science here, but I can't see anything wrong with eating fish tacos once in a while, sour cream, etc. Dairy isn't necessarily bad for you if eaten in moderation, but the thing is, the reason I told you to avoid dairy is because it causes inflammation, and that is not broscience. You're going to be causing yourself a lot of inflammation with the strength training, so the less inflammatory foods you intake, the better for YOU. Now, if you are ok with being in some extra pain and having some extra joint swelling, then fire away because after all, your goal is to gain weight. Any time you put on muscle mass with a 3K calorie plus diet, there is going to be some fat. Just make sure you eat cleaner than dirtier, if you follow me. Eating a completely spartan diet is really only for cutting, so I would say sure eat big, but try to eat as clean as possible. Once you get to where you want to be, then you can transition into a cut cycle for a month or two and see where you end up.

If I was your size, I would be eating sour cream and eating dairy, just not in copious amounts. The only thing I would avoid is processed sugars, high salt crap in a box or bag, enriched white/wheat flour, trans fats, and high fructose corn syrup.

(08-12-2019, 10:11 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: Sorry bro, I kind of stay away from tech on weekends, so I didn't see this.
I know you weren't derailing. All I can say is this: you are trying to gain weight, right? So however you can get in those calories is fine. Just stay away from the processed crap. As for tacos, or any food for that matter, it's kinda like GIGO with database work. I am no nutritionist, so this is total bro science here, but I can't see anything wrong with eating fish tacos once in a while, sour cream, etc. Dairy isn't necessarily bad for you if eaten in moderation, but the thing is, the reason I told you to avoid dairy is because it causes inflammation, and that is not broscience. You're going to be causing yourself a lot of inflammation with the strength training, so the less inflammatory foods you intake, the better for YOU. Now, if you are ok with being in some extra pain and having some extra joint swelling, then fire away because after all, your goal is to gain weight. Any time you put on muscle mass with a 3K calorie plus diet, there is going to be some fat. Just make sure you eat cleaner than dirtier, if you follow me. Eating a completely spartan diet is really only for cutting, so I would say sure eat big, but try to eat as clean as possible. Once you get to where you want to be, then you can transition into a cut cycle for a month or two and see where you end up.

If I was your size, I would be eating sour cream and eating dairy, just not in copious amounts. The only thing I would avoid is processed sugars, high salt crap in a box or bag, enriched white/wheat flour, trans fats, and high fructose corn syrup.
Naw all good. I can get up in my head about a lot of this shit so yeah bro thanks for clearing that up. 

Totally understand the tech blackouts on weekends. Right now I'm on hole 5 with nobody in front of me for three holes and no behind AT ALL. I can feel my back fucking with me already but I'm playing solid golf. I think this perfect for stretching and getting loose a few times a week this fall.

Enjoy that work day, bub.

What are you guys meaning by eating "clean"? That could mean different things to different people.
And what levels are you measuring? 3K? 1K? I'm lost there.

(08-13-2019, 01:20 PM)Buchanans Wrote: What are you guys meaning by eating "clean"? That could mean different things to different people.
Eat clean as in foods that are as unprocessed as possible. 3K - 3,000 for 3000 calories. Yeah kind of confusing as calories are abbreviated kcal. My bad. I'm just saying that using a macro calculator, eating the previously advised macros will probably put him up over 3,000

I'm advising him to eat as clean as possible so that he is avoiding the inflammation issues that come with processed foods and dairy. And quite honestly, to just develop as healthy an eating lifestyle as possible, so that while he does put on weight, most of it comes from muscle and not adipose fat.

Also, 3K and 1K in what Mack and I were talking about is test levels. Mack obviously joking about a test level at 5K...going back, I think that is the specific point you were bringing up regarding the 3K 1K part of your question...

(08-13-2019, 01:20 PM)Buchanans Wrote: What are you guys meaning by eating "clean"? That could mean different things to different people.

1) Eat Clen
2) Tren hard
3) Anavar give up
4) Always go for the Winn
5) Test your limits
6) D-bolish your haters

Just follow these steps to become the pinnacle of what you were meant to be.

(08-13-2019, 02:03 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote:
Eat clean as in foods that are as unprocessed as possible. 3K - 3,000 for 3000 calories. Yeah kind of confusing as calories are abbreviated kcal. My bad. I'm just saying that using a macro calculator, eating the previously advised macros will probably put him up over 3,000

I'm advising him to eat as clean as possible so that he is avoiding the inflammation issues that come with processed foods and dairy. And quite honestly, to just develop as healthy an eating lifestyle as possible, so that while he does put on weight, most of it comes from muscle and not adipose fat.

Also, 3K and 1K in what Mack and I were talking about is test levels. Mack obviously joking about a test level at 5K...going back, I think that is the specific point you were bringing up regarding the 3K 1K part of your question...

Whos joking about a 5k Test level?

Any Test level under 1k is Betty White tier.

Its once you get over 5k when the Superpowers kick in. Im at 5k now and I can fly for short distances as well as shoot fire from my eyes and Im starting to be able to manipulate magnetic fields.

(08-13-2019, 02:03 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote:

I thought you may of been talking about T levels but wasn't sure. 
And is it dairy itself that causes inflammation or is it more shitty dairy that causes it? For dairy I've been trying to get the better stuff like kerry gold for butter they make cheese too. I know those have better omega 3 profiles but have no idea on the inflammation side. I know there is a good option for cottage cheese also but am completely unaware of anything for milk, sour cream, or cream cheese... not that I'd really do cream cheese much since I'm not doing bread really.