Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pumping Iron etc

(08-13-2019, 07:44 PM)Buchanans Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 02:03 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: Eat clean as in foods that are as unprocessed as possible. 3K - 3,000 for 3000 calories. Yeah kind of confusing as calories are abbreviated kcal. My bad. I'm just saying that using a macro calculator, eating the previously advised macros will probably put him up over 3,000

I'm advising him to eat as clean as possible so that he is avoiding the inflammation issues that come with processed foods and dairy. And quite honestly, to just develop as healthy an eating lifestyle as possible, so that while he does put on weight, most of it comes from muscle and not adipose fat.

Also, 3K and 1K in what Mack and I were talking about is test levels. Mack obviously joking about a test level at 5K...going back, I think that is the specific point you were bringing up regarding the 3K 1K part of your question...
I thought you may of been talking about T levels but wasn't sure. 
And is it dairy itself that causes inflammation or is it more shitty dairy that causes it? For dairy I've been trying to get the better stuff like kerry gold for butter they make cheese too. I know those have better omega 3 profiles but have no idea on the inflammation side. I know there is a good option for cottage cheese also but am completely unaware of anything for milk, sour cream, or cream cheese... not that I'd really do cream cheese much since I'm not doing bread really.

It's a give and take. Saturated fats are inflammatory, so dairy is a given. However, there are health benefits, so it's not like dairy is evil, like say, trans fats or white pasta. I wouldn't say to avoid dairy unless cutting as you will gain weight. With you going to that Kerry Gold, that's quality right there, but will cause some inflammation.

It's really all about how you personally can handle it. If the inflammation is minor and you are able to function, and aren't trying to do an insane cut, but just a caloric deficit, gradual weight loss, then shit, go for it.

(08-13-2019, 08:10 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 07:44 PM)Buchanans Wrote: I thought you may of been talking about T levels but wasn't sure. 
And is it dairy itself that causes inflammation or is it more shitty dairy that causes it? For dairy I've been trying to get the better stuff like kerry gold for butter they make cheese too. I know those have better omega 3 profiles but have no idea on the inflammation side. I know there is a good option for cottage cheese also but am completely unaware of anything for milk, sour cream, or cream cheese... not that I'd really do cream cheese much since I'm not doing bread really.

It's a give and take. Saturated fats are inflammatory, so dairy is a given. However, there are health benefits, so it's not like dairy is evil, like say, trans fats or white pasta. I wouldn't say to avoid dairy unless cutting as you will gain weight. With you going to that Kerry Gold, that's quality right there, but will cause some inflammation.

It's really all about how you personally can handle it. If the inflammation is minor and you are able to function, and aren't trying to do an insane cut, but just a caloric deficit, gradual weight loss, then shit, go for it.

Jungs looking to commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head 5 times and then walking 2 miles to die under a tree in a park.

You dont fuck with the Dairy Farmers Association, buddy. They are Clinton tier.

(08-13-2019, 10:05 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 08:10 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: It's a give and take. Saturated fats are inflammatory, so dairy is a given. However, there are health benefits, so it's not like dairy is evil, like say, trans fats or white pasta. I wouldn't say to avoid dairy unless cutting as you will gain weight. With you going to that Kerry Gold, that's quality right there, but will cause some inflammation.

Jungs looking to commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head 5 times and then walking 2 miles to die under a tree in a park.

Figuratively dying reading this. I pissed off the corn lobby too with the anti-HFCS talk. Being in Illin ois, I need to worry about them more. HAHAHAHAHA

(08-14-2019, 08:06 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 10:05 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Jungs looking to commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head 5 times and then walking 2 miles to die under a tree in a park.

Figuratively dying reading this. I pissed off the corn lobby too with the anti-HFCS talk. Being in Illin ois, I need to worry about them more. HAHAHAHAHA

Hey bro at this point just go all out and dump what you have on Monsanto, HAARP, Epsteins secret files, chemtrails, and Mossad's involvment in 9-11.

I mean your gonna get Seth Riched anyway, might as well get it out there.

(08-15-2019, 05:25 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 08:06 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: Figuratively dying reading this. I pissed off the corn lobby too with the anti-HFCS talk. Being in Illin ois, I need to worry about them more. HAHAHAHAHA

Hey bro at this point just go all out and dump what you have on Monsanto, HAARP, Epsteins secret files, chemtrails, and Mossad's involvment in 9-11.

What about the Annunaki?

(08-15-2019, 08:11 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote:
(08-15-2019, 05:25 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Hey bro at this point just go all out and dump what you have on Monsanto, HAARP, Epsteins secret files, chemtrails, and Mossad's involvment in 9-11.

What about the Annunaki?

I wish I could post pictures here so I could post your boy with the hair from Ancient Aliens.

(08-15-2019, 09:05 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(08-15-2019, 08:11 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: What about the Annunaki?

I wish I could post pictures here so I could post your boy with the hair from Ancient Aliens.
[Image: ancient-aliens.png?auto=compress&h=1200&...s&fit=crop]

(08-15-2019, 09:23 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote:
(08-15-2019, 09:05 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: I wish I could post pictures here so I could post your boy with the hair from Ancient Aliens.
[Image: ancient-aliens.png?auto=compress&h=1200&...s&fit=crop]

Serious question.

Do you think he gets pussy off that gig? And I dont mean 37 year old tattoo covered Area 51 weirdo blown out whore pussy who go to conventions. I mean do you think he goes to an event and scoops up top shelf 23 year old model level pussy off that gig?

(08-15-2019, 10:06 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(08-15-2019, 09:23 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: [Image: ancient-aliens.png?auto=compress&h=1200&...s&fit=crop]

Serious question.

Do you think he gets pussy off that gig? And I dont mean 37 year old tattoo covered Area 51 weirdo blown out whore pussy who go to conventions. I mean do you think he goes to an event and scoops up top shelf 23 year old model level pussy off that gig?

I don't think he necessarily pulls into a comic-con and goes, 'Hey, I'm the Aliens Meme guy'. Regardless of how crazy you find him or not, the dude is an intellectual, so it's pretty safe to assume he mingles with academia and science types. But, he is also a pretty personable dude, and he's Greek most importantly, so if he wanted to scam tail he'd be able to easily.
I honestly think he's married and doesn't use his celebrity to pull trim because the STEM circles he orbits within are nearly devoid of females.

(08-16-2019, 07:23 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote:
(08-15-2019, 10:06 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Serious question.

I don't think he necessarily pulls into a comic-con and goes, 'Hey, I'm the Aliens Meme guy'. Regardless of how crazy you find him or not, the dude is an intellectual, so it's pretty safe to assume he mingles with academia and science types. But, he is also a pretty personable dude, and he's Greek most importantly, so if he wanted to scam tail he'd be able to easily.
I honestly think he's married and doesn't use his celebrity to pull trim because the STEM circles he orbits within are nearly devoid of females.

In my experience the Greek thing is actually a hindrance when it comes to trim. Ive had Greek friends who tried to go the guido route back in the day and pawn themselves off as Italians, but once it came out they were Greek, every vagina in a 5 mile radius dried up instantly. We had to stop bringing them out with us........