Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pumping Iron etc

How about the creatine and L-Argenine ?

(10-08-2020, 09:09 AM)SOCOMDITCH Wrote: How about the creatine and L-Argenine ?
All depends on your body.

For creatine to work, you need to be a receptor. You'll know if you happen to notice more water in your muscle. If you don't notice it, then you are more than likely not a receptor. I take it sometimes, but also go a year or more without it and don't miss anything.

L-Arginine I've heard it works and it doesn't. Never taken it straight, but it's in some of the pre-workouts I've taken. It's a NOX precursor, and NOX gets you that pump. I get great pumps during my sessions, but I also go pretty hard, so I can't say for certain that the L-Arg was the reason...

Interesting study for some of you antigear fags.

https://x-steroids.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=363

Basically it is a study where a bunch of homos with AIDS were given Anavar, which had been used to combat wasting of muscle in the 80s and 90s for fags who got pozzed.

During the study they gave the fags 20 mgs a dav, which is basically a female dose, men can tolerate up to 50-60 and had another group of fags who took 600 mgs of Test E weekly, PLUS another group of faggots who took 20 mgs of Anavar a day and only 200mg of Test E weekly.

What they found was that the combo of a little bit of Anavar + a little bit of Test was much more effective than high dosea of Test alone.

What does this mean?

It means, if someone was to take a small amount of Anavar, which has virtuously almost zero side effects, combined with a small dose of Test at a level that is so small it wouldnt have any harmful sides, it would give better results than running high doses of Test alone. They have a synergistic effect on each other that makes it possible to combine the 2 at a dosage level that has basically no negative sides yet provides all the upside.

But by all means, continue to buy 10lb tubs of Whey protein from some soyboi faggot at GNC and gulping that Creatine.

(10-15-2020, 11:10 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Interesting study for some of you antigear fags.

Basically it is a study where a bunch of homos with AIDS were given Anavar, which had been used to combat wasting of muscle in the 80s and 90s for fags who got pozzed.

During the study they gave the fags 20 mgs a dav, which is basically a female dose, men can tolerate up to 50-60 and had another group of fags who took 600 mgs of Test E weekly, PLUS another group of faggots who took 20 mgs of Anavar a day and only 200mg of Test E weekly.

What they found was that the combo of a little bit of Anavar + a little bit of Test was much more effective than high dosea of Test alone.

What does this mean?

It means, if someone was to take a small amount of Anavar, which has virtuously almost zero side effects, combined with a small dose of Test at a level that is so small it wouldnt have any harmful sides, it would give better results than running high doses of Test alone. They have a synergistic effect on each other that makes it possible to combine the 2 at a dosage level that has basically no negative sides yet provides all the upside.

But by all means, continue to buy 10lb tubs of Whey protein from some soyboi faggot at GNC and gulping that Creatine.
You do realize that no matter how much gear and test you run through your body, if your goal is to put on mass, you still need to take in protein right? In fact, because steroids enhance protein synthesis, you can intake even more protein. You cannot build muscle without protein. Unless you are already upwards of 250, it's hard to eat 3-5 POUNDS of meats every day, which is where supplementation comes in.

Creatine is a take it or leave it sup. If you're a receptor, it pushes water into your muscles to help with even more protein synthesis and strength building. If you are looking to put on muscle mass, even geared up, it won't be anything but a major benefit.

Also, no need to ever step foot in a GNC, when you can go to Vitamin Shoppe or even better yet, since I use Kaged Muscle products, I get them directly from Kris Gethin himself. If you're a JYM guy, like Ski, you can get them directly from Dr. Jim Stoppani. They both make quality sups, so I'm glad to give them my money and skip the middle man skimming off the top.

(10-16-2020, 08:06 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote:
(10-15-2020, 11:10 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Interesting study for some of you antigear fags.

What does this mean?

You do realize that no matter how much gear and test you run through your body, if your goal is to put on mass, you still need to take in protein right? In fact, because steroids enhance protein synthesis, you can intake even more protein. You cannot build muscle without protein. Unless you are already upwards of 250, it's hard to eat 3-5 POUNDS of meats every day, which is where supplementation comes in.

Creatine is a take it or leave it sup. If you're a receptor, it pushes water into your muscles to help with even more protein synthesis and strength building. If you are looking to put on muscle mass, even geared up, it won't be anything but a major benefit.

Also, no need to ever step foot in a GNC, when you can go to Vitamin Shoppe or even better yet, since I use Kaged Muscle products, I get them directly from Kris Gethin himself. If you're a JYM guy, like Ski, you can get them directly from Dr. Jim Stoppani. They both make quality sups, so I'm glad to give them my money and skip the middle man skimming off the top.

Jokes on you buddy. Im already 250 and the goal of running Anavar and Test would be to get down to a ripped 217.

Mass is not the goal in that cycle, pal. Anavar burns fat like a German oven cooks jews while keeping lean muscle safe.

My only point was showing how running 2 types of PEDs at levels that have virtuously ZERO sides is possible for low test cucks who are scared of gear and the superpowers they bring.

Its Compound V bro. Dont be scared........

(10-16-2020, 10:24 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(10-16-2020, 08:06 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: You do realize that no matter how much gear and test you run through your body, if your goal is to put on mass, you still need to take in protein right? In fact, because steroids enhance protein synthesis, you can intake even more protein. You cannot build muscle without protein. Unless you are already upwards of 250, it's hard to eat 3-5 POUNDS of meats every day, which is where supplementation comes in.

Jokes on you buddy. Im already 250 and the goal of running Anavar and Test would be to get down to a ripped 217.

Mass is not the goal in that cycle, pal. Anavar burns fat like a German oven cooks jews while keeping lean muscle safe.
With Anavar? No of course mass is not the goal. You use that for cutting and drying out/finishing. Most people however don't go on an Anavar cycle without first having gone through a bulking/mass build phase. Muscle mass, not beer and pizza mass. Poor example on my part to mention mass building after you talk about Anavar, for sure, but the need for protein is still there, whether on a bulk or cut cycle.

You still need protein to maintain your muscle mass and to continue building lean muscle in conjunction with the gear as you dry out. You switch around your macro percentages from bulk to cut, primarily the fat/carb ratios, but the need for protein is still there. I would not take creatine during an Anavar run as it is counterproductive to why you are on it in the first place.

Arnold, Dorian, Haney, Cutler, even aesthetics guys like Frank Zane, will all tell you protein is unquestionably necessary. Piana too, if he could still talk.

Editing again since you did as well. I agree low to mid dose test and Anavar have no real bad side effects. I'm not in need of convincing of their benefits, and I'm not afraid of needles either.

I'm actually doing some preliminary research into SARMs. I know we have talked about them in the past. I actually have a buddy stacking Ostarine and RAD 140/Testolone. Says it's been great. Might do a couple cycles, but at the end of the day I need to ask myself why? I mean, legit WHY would I need to?. I'm at 200-205 right now, in great shape and my max numbers are 385/365/445 Bench/Squat/Deads. I'm good being in the 1K Raw club. I don't work with those weights...well deads I do 385-405 pretty regularly.

Like I said, I'm not a model nor am I going to go compete, so SARMs right now are just a fleeting fancy.

(10-16-2020, 10:39 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote:
(10-16-2020, 10:24 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Jokes on you buddy. Im already 250 and the goal of running Anavar and Test would be to get down to a ripped 217.

With Anavar? No of course mass is not the goal. You use that for cutting and drying out/finishing. Most people however don't go on an Anavar cycle without first having gone through a bulking/mass build phase. Muscle mass, not beer and pizza mass. Poor example on my part to mention mass building after you talk about Anavar, for sure, but the need for protein is still there, whether on a bulk or cut cycle.

You still need protein to maintain your muscle mass and to continue building lean muscle in conjunction with the gear as you dry out. You switch around your macro percentages from bulk to cut, primarily the fat/carb ratios, but the need for protein is still there. I would not take creatine during an Anavar run as it is counterproductive to why you are on it in the first place.

Arnold, Dorian, Haney, Cutler, even aesthetics guys like Frank Zane, will all tell you protein is unquestionably necessary. Piana too, if he could still talk.

Editing again since you did as well. I agree low to mid dose test and Anavar have no real bad side effects. I'm not in need of convincing of their benefits, and I'm not afraid of needles either.

I'm actually doing some preliminary research into SARMs. I know we have talked about them in the past. I actually have a buddy stacking Ostarine and RAD 140/Testolone. Says it's been great. Might do a couple cycles, but at the end of the day I need to ask myself why? I mean, legit WHY would I need to?. I'm at 200-205 right now, in great shape and my max numbers are 385/365/445 Bench/Squat/Deads. I'm good being in the 1K Raw club. I don't work with those weights...well deads I do 385-405 pretty regularly.

Like I said, I'm not a model nor am I going to go compete, so SARMs right now are just a fleeting fancy.

SARMs and HGH Frags are definitely the future. They have now isolated the DNA strand of HGH and can cut out the fragments that target specific body parts. For example you can get HGH frag that specifically targets stomach fat.

Obviously at our age we wouldnt have any reason to delve so deeply into the bleeding edge of PEDs, but they have advanced exponentially even in the past 10 years.

Look up Carderine. Its a SARM Im thinking about getting. It has insane benefits for the heart and cardio endurance but was smushed because rats who were given 1000x the dose of human levels developed tumors. It lowers bad cholesterol, strengthens heart tissue, and massively increases blood oxygen.

(10-16-2020, 11:30 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(10-16-2020, 10:39 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: With Anavar? No of course mass is not the goal. You use that for cutting and drying out/finishing. Most people however don't go on an Anavar cycle without first having gone through a bulking/mass build phase. Muscle mass, not beer and pizza mass. Poor example on my part to mention mass building after you talk about Anavar, for sure, but the need for protein is still there, whether on a bulk or cut cycle.

SARMs and HGH Frags are definitely the future. They have now isolated the DNA strand of HGH and can cut out the fragments that target specific body parts. For example you can get HGH frag that specifically targets stomach fat.

Obviously at our age we wouldnt have any reason to delve so deeply into the bleeding edge of PEDs, but they have advanced exponentially even in the past 10 years.

Look up Carderine. Its a SARM Im thinking about getting. It has insane benefits for the heart and cardio endurance but was smushed because rats who were given 1000x the dose of human levels developed tumors. It lowers bad cholesterol, strengthens heart tissue, and massively increases blood oxygen.
Carderine is another I've been looking at. I think my buddy is stacking that one too with the Ostarine and RAD 140.

(10-16-2020, 11:47 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote:
(10-16-2020, 11:30 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: SARMs and HGH Frags are definitely the future. They have now isolated the DNA strand of HGH and can cut out the fragments that target specific body parts. For example you can get HGH frag that specifically targets stomach fat.

Carderine is another I've been looking at. I think my buddy is stacking that one too with the Ostarine and RAD 140.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback he gives you about his results with the Carderine. From my personal research its nothing short of a miracle drug for cardio improvement and health that was scrapped based on only one study done on rats where they were given literally 1000x more than the dosage recommended.

Also to note. Anabolic ratings are also based of rat studies.

So the Anabolic/Androgenic rating of each steroid is based off a baseline of pure Testosterone being 200 Anabolic and 100 Androgenic.

For example Anavar is rated at 24 Androgenic and 322-630 Anabolic. Meaning there is no chance of aromatisation or estrogen conversion and its .5-3x more anabolic than Testosterone.