Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumor Mill is on fire right now

I saw a tweet somewheres where the guy who they hassled from the company told them no very nicely.

Any news? I can't find anything on Twitter.

Some comments alluding to SIE maybe making a new Syphon Filter, but nothing on SOCOM...

(12-19-2019, 11:49 AM)hitman Wrote: Any news? I can't find anything on Twitter.

Some comments alluding to SIE maybe making a new Syphon Filter, but nothing on SOCOM...
Nope, this was likely a bullshit rumor started by Celerity/Bigfry

(12-19-2019, 08:01 PM)dizee Wrote:
(12-19-2019, 11:49 AM)hitman Wrote: Any news? I can't find anything on Twitter.

Nope, this was likely a bullshit rumor started by Celerity/Bigfry
Agreed that this was definitely a vaporware rumor, if even that. That cryptic tweet around Halloween where all of these games were named using coded language could have easily been misinterpreted and then the Guerrilla thing was totally ran with by a lot of people. Chalk this one up as another pile of crap.

Oh well, Cyberpunk 2077 is out in 4 months barring any delays. I would have been playing that pretty heavily anyway if it's as good as it looks like it's going to be. From the guys who made The Witcher games...

(12-20-2019, 08:31 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote:
(12-19-2019, 08:01 PM)dizee Wrote: Nope, this was likely a bullshit rumor started by Celerity/Bigfry
Agreed that this was definitely a vaporware rumor, if even that. That cryptic tweet around Halloween where all of these games were named using coded language could have easily been misinterpreted and then the Guerrilla thing was totally ran with by a lot of people. Chalk this one up as another pile of crap.

Oh well, Cyberpunk 2077 is out in 4 months barring any delays. I would have been playing that pretty heavily anyway if it's as good as it looks like it's going to be. From the guys who made The Witcher games...

Cyberpunk is pretty much the only NEW game I am looking forward to.

The others are just remakes of PS1 games lol, RE3 and FF7.