Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tawok is ready to get Community Night going again!!!

(11-17-2019, 01:38 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: https://twitter.com/JPTawok/status/11959...95712?s=19

I agree!

https://twitter.com/MACK_IS_GOD/status/1...87424?s=19
I wasn't invited

(11-17-2019, 04:47 AM)1UP Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 01:38 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: https://twitter.com/JPTawok/status/11959...95712?s=19

I agree!

https://twitter.com/MACK_IS_GOD/status/1...87424?s=19
I wasn't invited
Neither was I. Oh well.

The tweet is meaningless, I have Pig & Tawok blocked on Twitter so I actually had to click "Are you sure you want to view this tweet" lol. In all honesty, the only streamers I would watch play SOCOM anymore are 1UP or Skimask. Skimask actually provides good commentary with the chat and brings in a good crowd and 1UP is a close friend so I check in to see what he is doing if I see him on there.

I want nothing to do with Tawok (or anyone else) and their streaming dreams of SOCOM and more importantly, I want nothing to do with the absolutely miserable SVDL community. If he wants to go have a crack at it, nobody is stopping him but I am not being a part of that shit show. He will find out that cracking a few "racist" jokes and using M79s on some maps on a stream are a drop in the water to the absolutely miserable losers that run rampant on SVDL.

Jokes aside, the only person I really have issue with is War pig and it's just because the guy can't seem to go a round without trying to start shit with people. The last time he was on SVDL he was trying to start shit with Ski. I'm not gonna play because of some dude though. That's just silly. If people are getting on I'll probably get on too. Hopefully Harry will not be busy because it's a riot to play with him. SASR's for life man.

Speaking of Ski, does anyone know if he is gonna be back anytime soon? I know he was doing some stuff but I haven't really seen him around here recently. Is he doing Ok?

Ski moved for a new job and said he was gonna be MIA for a few months. He did not want to use the emulator so I do not think he has a PS2 with him.

Also, it was not just Pig fucking with Ski. Remember those scumbags RIKER and TEXACO who kept vote booting Skimask when he was streaming and Dom gave them like the saddest slaps on the wrist I've ever seen. And then people wonder why SVDL is a total shithole.

I honestly would have no issue playing with Tawok.

I think the guy is a vile, cowardly, sanctimonious, phoney punk, but he at least sort of owns his shit to a degree.

Now, if he and his family were walking down the street and they all burst into flame I wouldnt cross the street to piss on them to put the fire out. But on some level I have to respect his ability to acknowledge his own insanity.

War Pig on the other hand is irredeemable. I legitimately hope he, and everyone he loves is diagnosed with terminal cancer and he has to watch everyone he loves die an excruciating death until he experiences the same.

I am absolutely serious with that statement. I want War Pig, as well as everyone he loves, to get terminal cancer.

(11-19-2019, 07:46 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: I honestly would have no issue playing with Tawok.

I think the guy is a vile, cowardly, sanctimonious, phoney punk, but he at least sort of owns his shit to a degree.

Now, if he and his family were walking down the street and they all burst into flame I wouldnt cross the street to piis on them to put the fire out. But on some level I have to respect his ability to acknowledge his own insanity.

War Pig on the other hand is irredeemable. I legitimately hope he, and everyone he loves is diagnosed with terminal cancer and he has to watch everyone he loves die an excruciating death until he experiences the same.

I am absolutely serious with that statement. I want War Pig, as well as everyone he loves, to get terminal cancer.

What if War Pig is in love with...you?

(11-22-2019, 07:58 PM)hitman Wrote:
(11-19-2019, 07:46 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: I honestly would have no issue playing with Tawok.

Now, if he and his family were walking down the street and they all burst into flame I wouldnt cross the street to piis on them to put the fire out. But on some level I have to respect his ability to acknowledge his own insanity.

What if War Pig is in love with...you?

He certainly is obsessed with me on the same level as someone who is hopelessly in love.......

You might be on to something here.