Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tawok is ready to get Community Night going again!!!

1UP, Drum, Evo and myself showed up tonight.

Tawok did not.

Also, Lust turned on cheats/codes at the end of the night. A wonderful little night on SVDL as usual.

(11-30-2019, 03:27 AM)dizee Wrote: 1UP, Drum, Evo and myself showed up tonight.

Tawok did not.

Also, Lust turned on cheats/codes at the end of the night. A wonderful little night on SVDL as usual.
*yawn* sounds like business as usual.

Noticed they pulled down the stream probably to release youtube version and I sorta hate that. Also it seemed from a 30,000ft view it was 1UP running that SOCOM handle, guess it was Plierr?

Weird. Why didn't it sound like that?

Anywho whatevs; Ill play if Mack digs his out and Jung shows up in chat and vibes with the usual crew.

(12-07-2019, 12:07 AM)SkiMask Wrote:
(11-30-2019, 03:27 AM)dizee Wrote: 1UP, Drum, Evo and myself showed up tonight.

Tawok did not.

*yawn* sounds like business as usual.

Noticed they pulled down the stream probably to release youtube version and I sorta hate that. Also it seemed from a 30,000ft view it was 1UP running that SOCOM handle, guess it was Plierr?

Weird. Why didn't it sound like that?

Anywho whatevs; Ill play if Mack digs his out and Jung shows up in chat and vibes with the usual crew.
Yea I was the one streaming on that account that night.

No, I don't think we actually set up the account correctly. By default twitch won't save VOD's and I think that's something we over looked. It wasn't ever there.

Tawok doesn't seem to want anything to do with socom / community nights anymore. When plierr asked about it he ignored him so I don't know what's going on with that. So him and I are basically going to be setting those up ( mostly him, he's better at that sort of thing). From my understanding we are going to be doing them weekly starting in January.

If you are able to play it would be nice to have you back. It's always fun playing with all of you guys.