Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy one year anniversary to SaveSocom.com!

(02-06-2020, 09:01 AM)SkiMask Wrote:
(01-16-2020, 12:48 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Yea the dichotomy between the 2 States is very strange. As much of a commie shithole as Jersey is, PA is an absolute joke when it comes to public works like roads and streetlights. Driving on MAJOR highways in PA is basically like navigating a submarine. And at least with the submarine you have sonar. The HIGHWAYS are literally pitch black.

No I havent changed. Im still a toxic racist Hell bent on destroying the Socom community and singlehandedly responsible for the lack of growth of Socom and Socom fansites.
(01-16-2020, 01:41 PM)dizee Wrote: It would be sick to see the returns of Skimask and MACK in 2020 along with the debut of Junglist. I don't think I have ever played a game with him and I have been around since like 2014.
i will be there as well to cringe in all the racist remarks of Mack & Co while spewing massive amounts of crazy shit talk. Matty you're absolutely correct in that SOCOM isn't as much fun without all the drama. Personal shit? Leave that somewheres else unless it involves calling a homo like Swill out for being a total soppping wet power bottom of a vagina while he life coaches losers out both sides of his big fuckin magic mouf. Stuff like that; glad to have ya back!

Jung was always too big a pussy to ever actually play the game and some days I wondered if he ever really played at all. :eyes roll:

You have my terms. 

Until then, I will be admiring from afar and with that I mean forgetting there is ever even an effort to play. Because at the end of the day, if I cannot play with all the homies I'd rather not even bother. Some night though soon I will venture to one of the streams (does anyone even still?) and root on whomever but I cannot donate any real time during the weeks when 1UP supposedly plays. Fridays and Saturdays are still the gold standard for me if we ever try again. 

I do miss you guys and my shit in the real isn't going that great currently so I could always use some of that old fashioned rabble rousing.
I was playing every Wednesday and Fridays.

We do CA on Wednesdays and S2 on Fridays but since the weather is getting better I'll be going out of town come the weekends so Fridays are gonna be a no go for me. I tend to stream when I do play.

We have a pretty good group of people who play on both days. Ca is actually pretty fun when you have 20+ people just dicking around.

[/quote]Ca is actually pretty fun when you have 20+ people just dicking around.
[/quote]

>CA
>fun

Pick only one.

Ca is actually pretty fun when you have 20+ people just dicking around.
[/quote]

>CA
>fun

Pick only one.
[/quote]

You take that back right now.