Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It finally arrived LMAO

I somehow got this email even though I do not have it on my Steam wishlist. It only took what, 6 years and still no PS4 version with the new console about to come out.

Congrats SOF on going full retard!

[Image: 9CCcw0K.png]

(02-17-2020, 12:10 PM)dizee Wrote: I somehow got this email even though I do not have it on my Steam wishlist. It only took what, 6 years and still no PS4 version with the new console about to come out.

Congrats SOF on going full retard!

[Image: 9CCcw0K.png]

All in all one of the most impotent and pathetic products ever "produced".

The Walter Mondale Presidential campaign of 1984 seems like a rousing success by comparison.

(02-17-2020, 12:10 PM)dizee Wrote: It only took what, 6 years

The original Kickstarter was published in June of 2013. So, 4 months shy of 7.

What a turd

What's sad is that it's now been out for a week, and the Discord server is DEAD.

No announcement trailer, no press release... And all of the post-launch gameplay vids show a TOTAL of 5 people playing during peak hours.

Oh, and did I mention they are already working on a patch, because the Crossroads workshop map doesn't work? So much for "freezing the code"!

(02-23-2020, 12:25 PM)hitman Wrote: What's sad is that it's now been out for a week, and the Discord server is DEAD.

No announcement trailer, no press release... And all of the post-launch gameplay vids show a TOTAL of 5 people playing during peak hours.

Oh, and did I mention they are already working on a patch, because the Crossroads workshop map doesn't work? So much for "freezing the code"!
https://steamcharts.com/app/293220

pretty sad stuff from tom and SOF

Not sure where you all have been but I've had a physical copy for years now. 

[Image: 2018-GG-WL-Piece-of-Crap.jpg]

(02-24-2020, 07:37 PM)Buchanans Wrote: Not sure where you all have been but I've had a physical copy for years now. 

[Image: 2018-GG-WL-Piece-of-Crap.jpg]

Thats actually more valuable than a digital copy of H Hour. That pile of dung can be dried out and lit on fire to repel insects.

wait, what? I don't get it. 

and where's my fuckin email?

And how is this thing done? Do they still jump all retarded and shit? Did they ever fix all the original hit detection problems? 

Who am I even kidding, it's all so embarrassingly mediocre to even pretend I give two flying shits about a PC game that was pretending to be something it wasn't, a game we all wanted.

Sunset the servers after 6 months and call this one donezo.