Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kobe Bryants death

I was never a fan of Kobe but I thought MJs speech warranted a a nod. 

(02-28-2020, 04:27 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: I was never a fan of Kobe but I thought MJs speech warranted a nod. 
I listened to this in the car and thought he spoke very eloquently and sincerely about how he was feeling. It was fresh and honest. MJ was always a class act and I adored his work ethic growing up. Glad I got the chance to see him in all his glory and witnessed his legend.

season so boring they cancelled it; now NBA dead as Kobe

fuck you Rudy from the Jazz, ha ha

(03-11-2020, 10:02 PM)SkiMask Wrote: season so boring they cancelled it; now NBA dead as Kobe

fuck you Rudy from the Jazz, ha ha

"Hey guise! The Nips fucked up a biological weapon they were making in a lab that wouldnt pass a USDA Health inspection for an Arby's in Detroit because they are so fucking stupid and inept at doing anything right or with any kind of standards its laughable!"

"Now after 4+ months of the virus being circulated around the world its killed less people since December than have died from falling down stairs or who were shot in Chicago over the weekend"

National media:

"Hey lets turn this into an "Orange Man Bad! Story and whip the country into hysterics over nothing"

Jew Bankers:

"Hey lets use this bullshit Negro Modelo Virus hysteria to tank the stock market up and down 10% a day while the media blames it on the Mexican beer virus while in reality its because Russia and Saudi Arabia are shorting oil prices and the Goyim will never notice! We'll make billions on Calls on Tuesday, then billions on Puts on Wednesday. Rinse and repeat!"

Its literally the most overhyped story Ive ever been alive to witness.