Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redline with another meltdown

Celerity and Bigfry both still acting shocked when Redline bites them for the 12th time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-9T6a6WJ-U
https://clips.twitch.tv/RefinedAmazingDe...injaGrumpy

But remember, WE ARE THE TOXIC ONES!

(03-05-2020, 06:28 PM)dizee Wrote: Celerity and Bigfry both still acting shocked when Redline bites them for the 12th time.

Define irony:

Big Fry crying about someone blocking him on Twitter for saying something they didnt like.
Thats literally his exact MO and the MO of all his faggot Streamer/"Content" Creator cronies. I believe he still has me blocked on Twitter simply for saying mean things about Tawok. Its what all these idiots do. Tawok, Big Fry, Paul, Redline, all of them. Its literally the 1st thing they do when they have and kind of issue with anyone. 

Hes completely right about Redline ripping the maps from the source code of the disc though. Redline PM'd me years back on TRS and showed me all the pictures of like the skeletons of the landscapes and buildings and talked about how he could essentially do an exact copy of all the maps.

This was before his 3rd? meltdown and he used the backdoor he put into TRS to delete a bunch of shit. He deleted those Pms as well.

Also, I realise not everyone is George Carlin, but Jesus Christ is Celerity the most boring human being on the planet. Reading the Owners Manual of a lawnmower would be exhilarating compared to listening to him.

Bigfry made another video mack LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m2QdPnjFw4

these clowns literally stick their hands in a burning oven and then cry when their hand turns into a burnt crisp.

(03-05-2020, 06:28 PM)dizee Wrote: Celerity and Bigfry both still acting shocked when Redline bites them for the 12th time.

(03-05-2020, 10:11 PM)dizee Wrote: Bigfry made another video mack LOL

these clowns literally stick their hands in a burning oven and then cry when their hand turns into a burnt crisp.

Yea I actually got that link off Celerity's video and watched it. Thats where I found it amusing that he was crying about people being blocked and purged for no reason when thats exactly what him and all the other faggots do themselves.

All over the vocal Socom "Content Creators" almost universally hate/blame us for everything wrong or bad with the commu ity when in reality we are the only sane ones who dont behave like 12 year old girls.

Its all so amusing.

How hilarious, these morons will never ever learn.

(03-05-2020, 10:55 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:

(03-05-2020, 10:11 PM)dizee Wrote: Bigfry made another video mack LOL

Yea I actually got that link off Celerity's video and watched it. Thats where I found it amusing that he was crying about people being blocked and purged for no reason when thats exactly what him and all the other faggots do themselves.

All over the vocal Socom "Content Creators" almost universally hate/blame us for everything wrong or bad with the commu ity when in reality we are the only sane ones who dont behave like 12 year old girls.

Its all so amusing.
i honestly believe all of these twitch and youtube dorks are the worst thing to happen to socom or any socom related project. any possible good things that could have come out of things always get ruined by these morons who think they are influencers and have massive egos. Bigfry doesnt even play the game (which is why his b-roll is someone else playing) and claims to be a true socom player lol. dude was in diapers when i was ownin lil fuckers on S1.

there is a reason i never once streamed any socom footage after i started using the emulator. not worth all the hassle and crap that these manchildren start to drum up because they get jealous when you invade "their" socom stream space. they claim to want transparency too but delete comments and block on twitter nonstop, its honestly super amusing. pot meet kettle.

(03-05-2020, 11:33 PM)dizee Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 10:55 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Yea I actually got that link off Celerity's video and watched it. Thats where I found it amusing that he was crying about people being blocked and purged for no reason when thats exactly what him and all the other faggots do themselves.

Its all so amusing.
i honestly believe all of these twitch and youtube dorks are the worst thing to happen to socom or any socom related project. any possible good things that could have come out of things always get ruined by these morons who think they are influencers and have massive egos. Bigfry doesnt even play the game (which is why his b-roll is someone else playing) and claims to be a true socom player lol. dude was in diapers when i was ownin lil fuckers on S1.

there is a reason i never once streamed any socom footage after i started using the emulator. not worth all the hassle and crap that these manchildren start to drum up because they get jealous when you invade "their" socom stream space. they claim to want transparency too but delete comments and block on twitter nonstop, its honestly super amusing. pot meet kettle.

It all boils down to that ingrained "Gamebattles" elitism.

The whole "Only the BEST played on Gamebattles" mentality.

What these Turbo Douchebags fail to realize is that Socom was NEVER driven by that 1% of simp faggots who gave a shit about their K/D ratio and their rank or organizing clan wars. I must have logged near 5K hours of S2 online and I could count on one hand how many "Organized" clan wars I played in. And the same is true for 90%+ of other longtime players. I logged on to have fun, talk shit, and riff with the guys in my clan while we triggered elitist faggots and crybabies.

Couldnt care less about my stats, my clans "Rank" or any of that shit.

The problem is the jagoffs who push these Socom remakes/remasters are all those types. The kind of snowflake faggots who dont even realize what made Socom fun in the first place. Socom at its peak was filled with Hardcore Casuals who logged hardcore hours for a casual experience. These idiots just dont get that. I didnt care what my clans ranking was, but I GUARANTEE every time my clan entered a room everyone knew who we were.

"Cool story bro, you have a 3.7-1 K/D ratio."

"Oh next map is Nightstalker. Lets see how that works out for you faggot"

They just miss the forrest for the trees and cant see the big picture.

(03-05-2020, 08:16 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 06:28 PM)dizee Wrote: Celerity and Bigfry both still acting shocked when Redline...
Redline PM'd me years back on TRS and showed me all the pictures f like the skeletons of the landscapes and buildings and talked about how he could essentially do an exact copy of all the maps.

Also, I realise not everyone is George Carlin, but Jesus Christ is Celerity the most boring human being on the planet. Reading the Owners Manual of a lawnmower would be exhilarating compared to listening to him.
thanks for the links, I still haven't clicked on them yet but can only imagine them idiots whining and the glaring hypocrisy of it all and amusingly enough can't bring myself to click it...

yea Mack, at that time he was essentially crawling around the maps and measuring out the characters pacing to recreate the maps in that Source mod or whatever that freeware shit was called. Only thing he was ever good at was copying someone else. No original thought from what I've ever been able to tell.

H-Hour releasing and Redline cutting out those influencer maggots barnacling on some rotting corpse of a code is all so very sad to me I haven't been able to look it dead it the eye yet. Oddly I'm drawing a blank on the name of that project rn

Edit: TaskForce ha ha whatever. Lawnmower manual lol how can you not have a fuckin persona for Pete's sake when talking online to friggin strangers?! It's weird to me. These dudes are the LARP'ing type and WoW dorks that gather in apartment stormwater pond "meadows" and role play. Your right they got personalities of drywall mud and are almost unbearable to listen and relate to.

ha ha I'm almost too embarrassed for them to watch them anymore.

Edit edit: I see he is still paying for his views. 20k people did not watch that stupid fuckin video. This dude been a fraud since day 1. I'm glad he got a taste of being kicked from yet another group. fuck him

(03-08-2020, 08:22 PM)SkiMask Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 08:16 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Redline PM'd me years back on TRS and showed me all the pictures f like the skeletons of the landscapes and buildings and talked about how he could essentially do an exact copy of all the maps.

thanks for the links, I still haven't clicked on them yet but can only imagine them idiots whining and the glaring hypocrisy of it all and amusingly enough can't bring myself to click it...

yea Mack, at that time he was essentially crawling around the maps and measuring out the characters pacing to recreate the maps in that Source mod or whatever that freeware shit was called. Only thing he was ever good at was copying someone else. No original thought from what I've ever been able to tell.

H-Hour releasing and Redline cutting out those influencer maggots barnacling on some rotting corpse of a code is all so very sad to me I haven't been able to look it dead it the eye yet. Oddly I'm drawing a blank on the name of that project rn

Edit: TaskForce ha ha whatever. Lawnmower manual lol how can you not have a fuckin persona for Pete's sake when talking online to friggin strangers?! It's weird to me. These dudes are the LARP'ing type and WoW dorks that gather in apartment stormwater pond "meadows" and role play. Your right they got personalities of drywall mud and are almost unbearable to listen and relate to. 

Edit edit: I see he is still paying for his views. 20k people did not watch that stupid fuckin video. This dude been a fraud since day 1. I'm glad he got a taste of being kicked from yet another group. fuck him
Bigfry has like 150k subs and his vids are getting like 5k views on avg. Something is definitely up there.

Either way, I got alot of joy finding out that Redline basically scammed him for 250 bucks lol. He acted like a total cuck when I defend Paul-Awol on Twitter years ago and blocked me for zero reason, now they did it to him LMAO but its even better cause they also took his money too.

Do not get me wrong, I agree with alot of what was said in that video, but they knew exactly the type of person they were getting into bed with as far as Redline goes. It is karma for all the years they claimed we were toxic, he just got fucking scammed and owned by a unhinged and actually toxic person in Redline LMAO.

(03-08-2020, 11:41 PM)dizee Wrote:
(03-08-2020, 08:22 PM)SkiMask Wrote: Edit: TaskForce ha ha whatever. Lawnmower manual lol how can you not have a fuckin persona for Pete's sake when talking online to friggin strangers?! It's weird to me. These dudes are the LARP'ing type and WoW dorks that gather in apartment stormwater pond "meadows" and role play. Your right they got personalities of drywall mud and are almost unbearable to listen and relate to. 

Bigfry has like 150k subs and his vids are getting like 5k views on avg. Something is definitely up there.
And that mans house of cards been done paid for since the very beginning. He paid for that Tom Clancy virality that supposedly got him "his start" and hes been padded them stats ever fuckin since.

Trust.

Now I bet he has a regime of paying to inflate and elevate every video since. So from where I stand the man has been paying to play essentially from the start. It's super pathetic. And these dork ass clout chasers with no personalities been chasing them dragons ever since trying to fool eveyone into thinking they cool.

I do sorta take pride in Karma prevailing.