Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redline with another meltdown

Personal thoughts about Bigfry and content creators aside, it absolutely BLOWS MY EVERLOVIN MIND how people can continue to walk into the Redilne laser net, get sliced and diced and then go back for MORE!!! 'Oh, he's so talented...closest to SOCOM we'll ever get...' maybe that's true, but at the end of the day, he will screw you over. It's not a matter of IF, it's WHEN. He's Chernobyl'd more times than should be allowed without being committed, and STILL people wanna run to this dude.

Say what you want, but let's be real here...H:Hour is the closest we will ever get to another SOCOM without an actual SOCOM being remade. At least, 7 years down the road, they've gotten out of EA with Steam, and might be pushing for a PS4 release. I mean, I'm not politicking for them, but compared to the garbage Redline CONTINUES to heave at people, H:Hour really is the closest we'll get. How sad is that?

That being said, I'm just waiting for September and Cyberpunk 2077 if they can get it to PS4. Might pick up Detroit, too. We shall see...

Oh, and Ski, that project was actually called SOCOMSource...

(03-09-2020, 05:21 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: Oh, and Ski, that project was actually called SOCOMSource...
yeah I'm not exactly sure when he went from crawling around in a map to straight ripping the code from the disk via a program and was just legitamizing Mack's timeline and stamping it with what I remember from the same frame.

Redline will always be a proverbial house mouse pissing on cotton with no real idea of his own to me and matter of fact, I have not seen the man comment from that Redline moniker since like ever.

He's always been under another identity or project to hide and cloak his shit and that to me has always been a huge warning sign and akin to buying hard drugs off a tweaker in the hood. You get what ya got coming to you.

That's also why I know Fry been inflating them views because they're aren't even 1200 people actively searching for the shit anymore and that's being pretty generous. I bet the view count is closer to 500 and maybe a couple hundred folks because despite EVERYONE remembering playing SOCOM, only like a handful actively searching  the shit out over the years.

Again, it's kind of pathetic and devoid of actual humor in print but I bet if you got the right guys together to tell the tale it could be a riot. While its funny that morbidly obese Canadain got rolled for a couple hundred it's much funnier all that damn time he spent wasting on some scam to never fully materialize must be more gut wrenching.

Hell, he really thought that turd would propel him even further into gaytubing for elementary kids but he got scammed by his own lust for a gfuel sponsored SOCOM confidence scheme.

(03-09-2020, 05:21 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: Personal thoughts about Bigfry and content creators aside, it absolutely BLOWS MY EVERLOVIN MIND how people can continue to walk into the Redilne laser net, get sliced and diced and then go back for MORE!!! 'Oh, he's so talented...closest to SOCOM we'll ever get...' maybe that's true, but at the end of the day, he will screw you over. It's not a matter of IF, it's WHEN. He's Chernobyl'd more times than should be allowed without being committed, and STILL people wanna run to this dude.

Say what you want, but let's be real here...H:Hour is the closest we will ever get to another SOCOM without an actual SOCOM being remade. At least, 7 years down the road, they've gotten out of EA with Steam, and might be pushing for a PS4 release. I mean, I'm not politicking for them, but compared to the garbage Redline CONTINUES to heave at people, H:Hour really is the closest we'll get. How sad is that?

That being said, I'm just waiting for September and Cyberpunk 2077 if they can get it to PS4. Might pick up Detroit, too. We shall see...

Oh, and Ski, that project was actually called SOCOMSource...
Yeah, just shows how desperate some people are for a socom. Literally doing deals/giving money to the devil, all because of socom.

I have said it a million times but I will say it again, I have never had a personal or other problem with Redline when I interacted with him in late 2014 into 2015 on someones Twitch channel. But I also know enough to see when there is smoke there is a fire and the dude cannot be trusted, period. The morons who CONTINUE to enable Redline to behave this way are more to blame than he himself IMO. They fuel the fire constantly instead of letting it die.

Celerity is a dumbass who posted fake positive reviews on H-hours early access launch because "if we give it false/fake good reviews, they may fix the game later and bring in more users". Then he took over the socom remastered campaign and PS4 group and changed the names of it to promote his shitty clan website LOL.

Bigfry is just in it to make a buck which is why he never plays socom and any socom footage he ever uses is from someone elses stream or channel. He doesnt give a fuck for the franchise, never once saw him play on TRS nights well before any of the Tawok drama occurred. If he cant make a buck off it or get "street cred" in the virtual C-list celebrity stream/YT space, then it doesnt benefit him and he doesnt care.

I have more respect for Tawok than both of those 2 dorks.

Maybe we will get lucky and the corona virus will take out some of these overweight feminized basement dwelling pussies that are more worried how they are going to wipe their ass. But they are already practicing self quarantine playing video games in their room.

I just realized the footage on fry's video was TaskForce and not SOCOM, lol. Didn't listen to whatever bitching was occurring as I just had Gojira blasting instead. I don't quite get what their issues is anyway. What Redline banned them? Surprised it took this long and also were they not aware of the proper protocol when interacting with the great one? Ass kiss 24-7.

(03-11-2020, 11:37 AM)Buchanans Wrote: I just realized the footage on fry's video was TaskForce and not SOCOM, lol. Didn't listen to whatever bitching was occurring as I just had Gojira blasting instead. I don't quite get what their issues is anyway. What Redline banned them? Surprised it took this long and also were they not aware of the proper protocol when interacting with the great one? Ass kiss 24-7.
Seems some didn't get the memo.
1UP, what's going on with yer boy Plierr? For a young'in I figured he'd be hip to this kinda shit, but guess not?! Why prop up a turd and intermingle with losers like Redline; I'll never know.

(03-12-2020, 10:12 AM)SkiMask Wrote:
(03-11-2020, 11:37 AM)Buchanans Wrote: I just realized the footage on fry's video was TaskForce and not SOCOM, lol. Didn't listen to whatever bitching was occurring as I just had Gojira blasting instead. I don't quite get what their issues is anyway. What Redline banned them? Surprised it took this long and also were they not aware of the proper protocol when interacting with the great one? Ass kiss 24-7.
Seems some didn't get the memo.
1UP, what's going on with yer boy Plierr? For a young'in I figured he'd be hip to this kinda shit, but guess not?! Why prop up a turd and intermingle with losers like Redline; I'll never know.
Not entirely sure what you are talking about. As far as I Know it's not the same mod from redline or if it is, it's a super early version that someone else is maintaining.

(03-12-2020, 12:19 PM)1UP Wrote: Not entirely sure what you are talking about. As far as I Know it's not the same mod from redline or if it is, it's a super early version that someone else is maintaining.
I honestly don't see how it could be anyone BUT Redline and this sort of points to what the others were saying in that if no one knows its Rediline then nobody is at fault or blame for the ripping of the code and assets and distribution of someone else's IP. Either way, how would you know one way or the other unless you know who is maintaining it as of today. I was under the impression it is him as its always been and instead of creating from scratch he found that program and started over or started anew. 

I can't quite put my finger on it, but something doesn't quite add up and I think that's the intent.

(03-12-2020, 01:20 PM)SkiMask Wrote:
(03-12-2020, 12:19 PM)1UP Wrote: Not entirely sure what you are talking about. As far as I Know it's not the same mod from redline or if it is, it's a super early version that someone else is maintaining.
I honestly don't see how it could be anyone BUT Redline and this sort of points to what the others were saying in that if no one knows its Rediline then nobody is at fault or blame for the ripping of the code and assets and distribution of someone else's IP. Either way, how would you know one way or the other unless you know who is maintaining it as of today. I was under the impression it is him as its always been and instead of creating from scratch he found that program and started over or started anew. 

I can't quite put my finger on it, but something doesn't quite add up and I think that's the intent.
I think you are confusing things. The socom mod for insurgency used original assets. Some of the stuff I believe is standard source assets that are free to use. It's not stuff ripped from socom.

Taskforce on it's own I believe is an original game, he might have bought assets to use but the game itself is just using a commercial engine. However the shit that is being streamed now is a work shop mod that is using assets straight from socom. That is the issue in all of this. They are claiming they have nothing to do with that however as stated before in this thread Redline was already known to have tools to rip it out of the game. It's possible that later builds of the insurgency mod / source mod used some of that, but as far as I know / can tell, they aren't in the current mod going around.

Not only that but for taskforce they control the servers and the only servers that go up are for that socom mod for the game. So that is a clear indication that they very much have something to do with it.

(03-12-2020, 01:48 PM)1UP Wrote: I think you are confusing things. The socom mod for insurgency used original assets. Some of the stuff I believe is standard source assets that are free to use. It's not stuff ripped from socom.

Taskforce on it's own I believe is an original game, he might have bought assets to use but the game itself is just using a commercial engine. However the shit that is being streamed now is a work shop mod that is using assets straight from socom. That is the issue in all of this. They are claiming they have nothing to do with that however as stated before in this thread Redline was already known to have tools to rip it out of the game. It's possible that later builds of the insurgency mod / source mod used some of that, but as far as I know / can tell, they aren't in the current mod going around.

Not only that but for taskforce they control the servers and the only servers that go up are for that socom mod for the game. So that is a clear indication that they very much have something to do with it.
Nope I think I got it. You and I are both right and I think there was an evolution in all this and we are just where we are at today because he's pivoting again and going from one project back to his baby and then back to Taskforce again but it's always been him. He's cloaking his shit because its wrong and word on the street is Insurgency is gonna release mod tools and some these fruits believe it's the possible SOCOM door being opened for all.

Personally I hope it all falls flat on its face because it just seems to reek of desperation and piggybacking a mod like that is right up this dorks alley and I bet soup to nuts when they gave him access to that game, he found a way to shoehorn in/out this debacle we are now seeing today.

Bunch of closed ranked tryhards taking turns fucking each other over for access and clout. sad and disgraceful; have some self respect to not want to go out and fuck your buddy over some time with a video game that's not even cllose to complete nor finished.

(03-12-2020, 03:21 PM)SkiMask Wrote:
(03-12-2020, 01:48 PM)1UP Wrote: I think you are confusing things. The socom mod for insurgency used original assets. Some of the stuff I believe is standard source assets that are free to use. It's not stuff ripped from socom.

Nope I think I got it. You and I are both right and I think there was an evolution in all this and we are just where we are at today because he's pivoting again and going from one project back to his baby and then back to Taskforce again but it's always been him. He's cloaking his shit because its wrong and word on the street is Insurgency is gonna release mod tools and some these fruits believe it's the possible SOCOM door being opened for all.

Personally I hope it all falls flat on its face because it just seems to reek of desperation and piggybacking a mod like that is right up this dorks alley and I bet soup to nuts when they gave him access to that game, he found a way to shoehorn in/out this debacle we are now seeing today.

Bunch of closed ranked tryhards taking turns fucking each other over for access and clout. sad and disgraceful; have some self respect to not want to go out and fuck your buddy over some time with a video game that's not even cllose to complete nor finished.
Insurgency is a source game. Valve released mod tools well over a decade ago for it so they wouldn't be releasing anything because they've already existed. I fully believe that Redline has nothing to do with it's resurgence.  You can go right to the discord for it.

I am really having a hard time understanding where you are coming from with all this because it's all mostly wrong. The only thing that is correct in all this is Redline made the mod years ago, dropped it then made his own game.

Even Brad at one point came across the server files for it and was running the mod (or one of them, there was a source version and that might have been it ) and was hosting it for a bit. Not sure why he stopped.