Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redline with another meltdown

(03-12-2020, 03:33 PM)1UP Wrote: Insurgency is a source game. Valve released mod tools well over a decade ago for it so they wouldn't be releasing anything because they've already existed. I fully believe that Redline has nothing to do with it's resurgence.  You can go right to the discord for it.

I am really having a hard time understanding where you are coming from with all this because it's all mostly wrong. The only thing that is correct in all this is Redline made the mod years ago, dropped it then made his own game.

Even Brad at one point came across the server files for it and was running the mod (or one of them, there was a source version and that might have been it ) and was hosting it for a bit. Not sure why he stopped.
sorry I should've said Insurgency Sandstorm. You do realize he worked on that game for a moment right? Without going into super detail it was rumored he was gonna try and use that game to launch his SOCOM mod and then when they were convinced to add on 3rd person, that then became the catalyst for this recent thing I see folks playing with.

Whether he is behind it isn't really up for debate. 

Apparently that game is gonna release something soon (might've already) and that the jig was on again to push this mod back out into the open and possibly with new fangled hype to get the word out a modern'ish SOCOM can be played.

Something like that and obviously I'm speaking based on perception but it's not far off from the reality I've checked out of so long ago.

(03-12-2020, 03:40 PM)SkiMask Wrote:
(03-12-2020, 03:33 PM)1UP Wrote: Insurgency is a source game. Valve released mod tools well over a decade ago for it so they wouldn't be releasing anything because they've already existed. I fully believe that Redline has nothing to do with it's resurgence.  You can go right to the discord for it.

I am really having a hard time understanding where you are coming from with all this because it's all mostly wrong. The only thing that is correct in all this is Redline made the mod years ago, dropped it then made his own game.

Even Brad at one point came across the server files for it and was running the mod (or one of them, there was a source version and that might have been it ) and was hosting it for a bit. Not sure why he stopped.
sorry I should've said Insurgency Sandstorm. You do realize he worked on that game for a moment right? Without going into super detail it was rumored he was gonna try and use that game to launch his SOCOM mod and then when they were convinced to add on 3rd person, that then became the catalyst for this recent thing I see folks playing with.

Apparently that game is gonna release something soon (might've already) and that the jig was on again to push this mod back out into the open and possibly with new fangled hype to get the word out a modern'ish SOCOM can be played.

Something like that and obviously I'm speaking based on perception but it's not far off from the reality I've checked out of so long ago.
Well the mod that is being played is the original insurgency game. So none of that matters.

Sandstorm has been out for like 2 years now

(03-12-2020, 04:14 PM)1UP Wrote:
(03-12-2020, 03:40 PM)SkiMask Wrote: sorry I should've said Insurgency Sandstorm. You do realize he worked on that game for a moment right? Without going into super detail it was rumored he was gonna try and use that game to launch his SOCOM mod and then when they were convinced to add on 3rd person, that then became the catalyst for this recent thing I see folks playing with.

Well the mod that is being played is the original insurgency game. So none of that matters.

alrighty bro...cause releasing mod tools this week for Sandstorm has got nothing to do with nothing. :eyes roll: when did you become an "influencer" lol? And where can I find my access?

(03-12-2020, 04:18 PM)SkiMask Wrote:
(03-12-2020, 04:14 PM)1UP Wrote: Well the mod that is being played is the original insurgency game. So none of that matters.

alrighty bro...cause releasing mod tools this week for Sandstorm has got nothing to do with nothing. :eyes roll: when did you become an "influencer" lol? And where can I find my access?
You were originally talking about the Mod that plierr brought up on twitter which has nothing to do with sandstorm. So yea that game has fuck all to do with this discussion because it has nothing to do with the game that was being played.

What the hell are you going on about with the influencer shit? I am telling you the straight up facts based on the shit you drug me into.

(03-12-2020, 04:36 PM)1UP Wrote: You were originally talking about the Mod that plierr brought up on twitter which has nothing to do with sandstorm. So yea that game has fuck all to do with this discussion because it has nothing to do with the game that was being played.

What the hell are you going on about with the influencer shit? I am telling you the straight up facts based on the shit you drug me into.
C'mon meow, simmer down no need to get your grundies in a bunch because I inadvertently lumped you in with the other tryhard losers. Want to know what does have to do with Sandstorm and Plierr and this thread? Fuckin stupid ass Redline and if you cannot dissect the man and his work out in an open discussion on a dead forum about a even dead'er game without changing lanes, I don't have much more to say on the topic.

It all leads back to the same pile of greasy shit and I'm truly sorry if you have to wade into that cesspool in order for you to get your fix. I'm not trying to move goal posts and am not arguing with you about some dumb fuckin mod everyone tripping over their dicks to get. Whether there is another to come or this one evolves again to grift more SOCOM'ers, time will tell pal. 

I simply have no care or use. You're just playing with fire and Redline and that's your fuckin prerogative, bro. By all means, go sick

What I gathered happen to the original SOCOM Source Insurgency mod from reading a few comments is that years ago Redline had a breakdown and abruptly deleted his whole mod, presumable to replace with Taskforce. Somebody stole the files from him somehow and put it back up. He was able to get it taken off but it is back up. Supposedly he is pissed that it is up and anybody found playing that mod that also had access to Taskforce gets banned from Taskforce immediately. Even people who had no idea about any relation between the two etc. At least that's what some were saying in the comments.

(03-12-2020, 05:21 PM)SkiMask Wrote:
(03-12-2020, 04:36 PM)1UP Wrote: You were originally talking about the Mod that plierr brought up on twitter which has nothing to do with sandstorm. So yea that game has fuck all to do with this discussion because it has nothing to do with the game that was being played.

C'mon meow, simmer down no need to get your grundies in a bunch because I inadvertently lumped you in with the other tryhard losers. Want to know what does have to do with Sandstorm and Plierr and this thread? Fuckin stupid ass Redline and if you cannot dissect the man and his work out in an open discussion on a dead forum about a even dead'er game without changing lanes, I don't have much more to say on the topic.

It all leads back to the same pile of greasy shit and I'm truly sorry if you have to wade into that cesspool in order for you to get your fix. I'm not trying to move goal posts and am not arguing with you about some dumb fuckin mod everyone tripping over their dicks to get. Whether there is another to come or this one evolves again to grift more SOCOM'ers, time will tell pal. 

I simply have no care or use. You're just playing with fire and Redline and that's your fuckin prerogative, bro. By all means, go sick
Well I am trying to figure out what I have to do with plierrs tweet. You brought me into this because of that and I have nothing to do with it.

You went off on a massive tangent on shit that has nothing to do with each other and I have no idea why.

If you are going to bring me into something, make sure I actually have something to do with it.

(03-12-2020, 07:52 PM)1UP Wrote: Well I am trying to figure out what I have to do with plierrs tweet. You brought me into this because of that and I have nothing to do with it.

You went off on a massive tangent on shit that has nothing to do with each other and I have no idea why.

If you are going to bring me into something, make sure I actually have something to do with it.
Do with it as you want?! You need to calm the fuck down as I mentioned he was your "boy" and to unfuck him, but turns out your just assblasted I mentioned your name out in public with these mooks? And correctly so If I must say. It wasn't a huge tangent but a running commentary on the desperation this community fuckin reeks of.

So...go ahead and wash the stink of it off ya, or DON'T; I do not care. 

But for God sake buddy, re-fucking-lax. It's almost as if I was busting your balls and you took the shit all personal. I get it, but its me so just don't next time. Assume positive intent and child-like curiosity when it comes to me referencing you. Especially if I was out the game for months on end. I appreciate ya, but I am not an enemy nor an incubus looking for anything. I was just calling it like I saw it and won't ever name drop you again, sunshine.

(03-12-2020, 08:49 PM)SkiMask Wrote:
(03-12-2020, 07:52 PM)1UP Wrote: Well I am trying to figure out what I have to do with plierrs tweet. You brought me into this because of that and I have nothing to do with it.

Do with it as you want?! You need to calm the fuck down as I mentioned he was your "boy" and to unfuck him, but turns out your just assblasted I mentioned your name out in public with these mooks? And correctly so If I must say. It wasn't a huge tangent but a running commentary on the desperation this community fuckin reeks of.

So...go ahead and wash the stink of it off ya, or DON'T; I do not care. 

But for God sake buddy, re-fucking-lax. It's almost as if I was busting your balls and you took the shit all personal. I get it, but its me so just don't next time. Assume positive intent and child-like curiosity when it comes to me referencing you. Especially if I was out the game for months on end. I appreciate ya, but I am not an enemy nor an incubus looking for anything. I was just calling it like I saw it and won't ever name drop you again, sunshine.
You brought me into something I have nothing to do with. I also don't know where you are coming up with "he was your "boy"", what in the actual fuck are you going on about.

I can't tell what the fuck you are trying to convey because you are everywhere.

I mean fuck if plierr tweets that he's taking a shit, am I somehow taking a shit by association now? That logic makes no fucking sense. That's the same retarded bullshit tawok tried pulling with me because people from TRS invited me out to one of their community nights.

(03-12-2020, 10:56 PM)1UP Wrote: You brought me into something I have nothing to do with. I also don't know where you are coming up with "he was your "boy"", what in the actual fuck are you going on about.

I can't tell what the fuck you are trying to convey because you are everywhere.

I mean fuck if plierr tweets that he's taking a shit, am I somehow taking a shit by association now? That logic makes no fucking sense. That's the same retarded bullshit tawok tried pulling with me because people from TRS invited me out to one of their community nights.
stop crazy making and being such a fag 

holy shit your pretentious and I'd explain myself but your purposefully acting retarded and faggy about an off hand comment. You two queers streamed together and were doing Community Nights in January. It wasn't meant to be literal I was joking and you went all estrogen. 

This game brings out the worst in people FFS

I didn't realize you needed a fresh tampon, better get a pack of supers your gonna need it with all this bleeding about the place like a bitch in heat.