Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redline with another meltdown

(03-13-2020, 08:47 AM)SkiMask Wrote:
(03-12-2020, 10:56 PM)1UP Wrote: You brought me into something I have nothing to do with. I also don't know where you are coming up with "he was your "boy"", what in the actual fuck are you going on about.

I can't tell what the fuck you are trying to convey because you are everywhere.

I mean fuck if plierr tweets that he's taking a shit, am I somehow taking a shit by association now? That logic makes no fucking sense. That's the same retarded bullshit tawok tried pulling with me because people from TRS invited me out to one of their community nights.
stop crazy making and being such a fag 

holy shit your pretentious and I'd explain myself but your purposefully acting retarded and faggy about an off hand comment. You two queers streamed together and were doing Community Nights in January. It wasn't meant to be literal I was joking and you went all estrogen. 

This game brings out the worst in people FFS

I didn't realize you needed a fresh tampon, better get a pack of supers your gonna need it with all this bleeding about the place like a bitch in heat.
Ok buddy. Go be crazy somewhere else man. I just don't have the patience to deal with your incoherent bullshit anymore.

(03-13-2020, 02:14 PM)1UP Wrote: Ok buddy. Go be crazy somewhere else man. I just don't have the patience to deal with your incoherent bullshit anymore.
say hi to Redline for me; two peas in a pod

(03-13-2020, 10:44 PM)SkiMask Wrote:
(03-13-2020, 02:14 PM)1UP Wrote: Ok buddy. Go be crazy somewhere else man. I just don't have the patience to deal with your incoherent bullshit anymore.
say hi to Redline for me; two peas in a pod
You are one crazy dude. You need help if that is your conclusion after everything that was said. In case you can't remember.

Plierr makes a tweet. Your dumbass for some reason  figured I had something to do with anything that guy does. It's the same retarded shit I mentioned before. Apparently if you play socom with anyone you are attached at the fucking hip according to you.

You go on an incoherent rant about shit you don't understand. Start bitching about 1 thing and then try bringing something else into the conversation that has nothing to do with anything and then somehow I am the bad guy in this?

Do you have a fucking problem with me or something or are you off your meds again? Nothing you have said has anything to fucking to do with anyone here. I think you fucked up the game of connect the dots that you are trying to play because none of them go together.

Just stop fucking responding already.

(03-12-2020, 10:12 AM)SkiMask Wrote:
(03-11-2020, 11:37 AM)Buchanans Wrote: I just realized the footage on fry's video was TaskForce and not SOCOM, lol. Didn't listen to whatever bitching was occurring as I just had Gojira blasting instead. I don't quite get what their issues is anyway. What Redline banned them? Surprised it took this long and also were they not aware of the proper protocol when interacting with the great one? Ass kiss 24-7.
Seems some didn't get the memo.
1UP, what's going on with yer boy Plierr? For a young'in I figured he'd be hip to this kinda shit, but guess not?! Why prop up a turd and intermingle with losers like Redline; I'll never know.
From what I read on this conversation, apparently me supporting a revived SOCOM Source means I support Redline?
Couldn't be farther from the truth.
Before I even played the revived SOCOM Source server I got banned from Task Force, and called out by DiRtY for "not playing the game". I voice my concerns on Twitter as well. 

B
eraiding the devs because of how scummy they are, Redline included. I will never support Task Force ever again because of how they have treated the community, backers of the game, testers, and more importantly SOCOM. Ripping assests and just trying to make Task Force another "full game" SOCOM is scummy as shit, and would of never got anywhere. I supported Task Force for awhile because in Alpha, it could of had potential. Ruined that with a year absence and come back to "recreate" SOCOM and you have a terrible game with no potential and a main dev who can't keep his shit straight when he gets anything other than praise.

About SOCOM Source: I'm unaware who runs it, from what I've been told it's someone who has the mod files from a previous server. Redline created the mod way back when, which is why it's clear it's not his server. The revived server is missing core things that Redline made in the mod such as the gamemodes, old zoom-in feature, and old crosshair; something that Redline would not doubt put on the server if he was "pulling a fast one" and putting up his old mod while this Task Force drama was going on.

Also, yes my opinion is my own, and does not reflect SOCOMCommunity or any staff members of SOCOMCommunity. My Twitter bio states that.

First.

Well said Plierr. Good to see you. You are always welcome to come in and shoot the breeze.

Second.

Jesus Christ, Ski. In all honesty I have never in my life, real or digital met anyone who can turn a popcorn fart into Hiroshima with more conjecture and assumtion than you. Its all at once shocking, incredulous, and unfortunate.

And I promise you I am not trying to dogpile here but wtf? 

I PERSONALLY know for a fact that you are a genuinely decent, genuine, and generous person so Im not taking pot shots here but where is all this coming from towards 1UP? 1UP is and always has been True Neutral when it comes to Socom drama and never leans one way or the other until the facts lead him there. Im feeling you are in the Chaotic Good category. I suppose that would make Jung Neutral Good.

Interesting project. Maybe someone could fill this out.

[Image: 3397612-8379409140-3d8.j.jpg]

I would nominate Drum as Lawful Good. I would also nominate myself, Evo, and Dizee of course as all Chaotic Evil.

I have never had a issue with Plierr. He seems to have his head on straight and cares about the franchise. Infact, I think he is one of the most sane and rational regular players left on the Xlink/SVDL community which is interesting because he is just a high school kid but more mature than most of the so called adults that ruin that scene like Lust and co. I could really care less about who or who he does not associate with. The only person I personally think is a disgusting piece of shit and a total loser is Hexum but what is well documented and irrelevant to this topic.

1UP minds his own business and hosts the website for us. He also has done a TON of work in terms of the emulator scene and the S2 scene. So what if he plays with Plierr (or anyone else) or has a community night with them. I watched some of their stream not too long ago, seemed to be a bunch of people enjoying socom and playing the game the right way. You should be all about that Skimask seeing as you have firsthand witnessed the losers like Riker and Texaco griefing you while you streamed the game and what they have done to alot of us in this community. Those sorts of people are killing SVDL so you should be all in on people like 1UP/Plierr/Harry/Kerb doing what they can to counter all the scumbags on SVDL by doing good productive things. Putting them both in the same group as Redline is retarded and just troll bait IMO. I have been involved in things related about SOCOM with 1UP for years and have not had a single problem with him. He also has brought in good people to our community like Kerb. Putting people in the same boat and labeling them is something Cuck-Awol would do Skimask, which is why he banned people like myself and Evo even though we did nothing wrong, not sure why you wanna go down that same road.

Also Mack I dont see ourselves as evil. I just think Swill said it best years ago, we are very opinionated and some people are sensitive to things and cannot handle other viewpoints or brutal honesty. It is what it is, I care more about freedom of speech than I do about some random persons feelings being hurt by someone elses views/opinions/thoughts.

(03-14-2020, 10:29 AM)dizee Wrote: I have never had a issue with Plierr. He seems to have his head on straight and cares about the franchise. Infact, I think he is one of the most sane and rational regular players left on the Xlink/SVDL community which is interesting because he is just a high school kid but more mature than most of the so called adults that ruin that scene like Lust and co. I could really care less about who or who he does not associate with. The only person I personally think is a disgusting piece of shit and a total loser is Hexum but what is well documented and irrelevant to this topic.

1UP minds his own business and hosts the website for us. He also has done a TON of work in terms of the emulator scene and the S2 scene. So what if he plays with Plierr (or anyone else) or has a community night with them. I watched some of their stream not too long ago, seemed to be a bunch of people enjoying socom and playing the game the right way. You should be all about that Skimask seeing as you have firsthand witnessed the losers like Riker and Texaco griefing you while you streamed the game and what they have done to alot of us in this community. Those sorts of people are killing SVDL so you should be all in on people like 1UP/Plierr/Harry/Kerb doing what they can to counter all the scumbags on SVDL by doing good productive things. Putting them both in the same group as Redline is retarded and just troll bait IMO. I have been involved in things related about SOCOM with 1UP for years and have not had a single problem with him. He also has brought in good people to our community like Kerb. Putting people in the same boat and labeling them is something Cuck-Awol would do Skimask, which is why he banned people like myself and Evo even though we did nothing wrong, not sure why you wanna go down that same road.

Also Mack I dont see ourselves as evil. I just think Swill said it best years ago, we are very opinionated and some people are sensitive to things and cannot handle other viewpoints or brutal honesty. It is what it is, I care more about freedom of speech than I do about some random persons feelings being hurt by someone elses views/opinions/thoughts.

I would actually classify us as Chaotic Good. The Chaotic Evil reference was just a nod to our completely unwarranted reputation. Allegedly....

I'd say I'm either True Neutral or Neutral Good. I never did and still don't take sides, and try to get a long with everyone while also trying to be a voice of reason when on is needed. Either that or Choatic Good, simply due to my ability to derail a tread with pizza, Beer, and Hot dogs.

And now for another derailing, that I have kept Mack aware of. A while ago I said I was going to go into a cut phase where I trimmed off some body fat by eating clean. Turns out I needed to do a full weight loss. I grossly underestimated my weight and body fat. In mid October, I was 258, and while a lot of that was muscle, there was definitely more than enough fat that I had tacked on. It just hap[pens that I carry fat around my entire trunk, neck to pelvis, so I still looked big, but not lazy fat with a big beer gut and bitch tits. Today I am back at a slim 205, which is where I want to be. I went pretty hard core keto to do it, but it wasn't grass fed foods, super clean eating. I ate regular 80/20 beef, italian sausage, bacon, etc...just not in truckloads. I ate a lot of healthy fats like olive oil, avocado oil (great recommend Buchanans), avocados, etc. A lot of the food I normally ate, I just killed breads, pasta, beer, most dairy, and snacks. Feelin great!!! My carbs were veggies, almonds, almond flour, and cheeses mostly. 20g net carbs or less a day. My bloodwork was normal at the beginning but it was high normal, so I had to be conscientious. My blood work NOW is like a 25 year old's. No inflammation issues either (I have arthritic knees due to sports and hitting the ocean from 30 up feet first). I just feel great!

Today was my wife's birthday so we went out for a great brunch and I had my first carb day. Had waffles and flatbread pizza for the first time in 5 months. It was a great day and has been a great 5 months. Never again will I get that big. I can't believe I WAS that big. I lift like a mad man, but I let the bulk phase of my diet get too dirty and go too long.

(03-15-2020, 07:39 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: I'd say I'm either True Neutral or Neutral Good. I never did and still don't take sides, and try to get a long with everyone while also trying to be a voice of reason when on is needed. Either that or Choatic Good, simply due to my ability to derail a tread with pizza, Beer, and Hot dogs.

And now for another derailing, that I have kept Mack aware of. A while ago I said I was going to go into a cut phase where I trimmed off some body fat by eating clean. Turns out I needed to do a full weight loss. I grossly underestimated my weight and body fat. In mid October, I was 258, and while a lot of that was muscle, there was definitely more than enough fat that I had tacked on. It just hap[pens that I carry fat around my entire trunk, neck to pelvis, so I still looked big, but not lazy fat with a big beer gut and bitch tits. Today I am back at a slim 205, which is where I want to be. I went pretty hard core keto to do it, but it wasn't grass fed foods, super clean eating. I ate regular 80/20 beef, italian sausage, bacon, etc...just not in truckloads. I ate a lot of healthy fats like olive oil, avocado oil (great recommend Buchanans), avocados, etc. A lot of the food I normally ate, I just killed breads, pasta, beer, most dairy, and snacks. Feelin great!!! My carbs were veggies, almonds, almond flour, and cheeses mostly. 20g net carbs or less a day. My bloodwork was normal at the beginning but it was high normal, so I had to be conscientious. My blood work NOW is like a 25 year old's. No inflammation issues either (I have arthritic knees due to sports and hitting the ocean from 30 up feet first). I just feel great!

Today was my wife's birthday so we went out for a great brunch and I had my first carb day. Had waffles and flatbread pizza for the first time in 5 months. It was a great day and has been a great 5 months. Never again will I get that big. I can't believe I WAS that big. I lift like a mad man, but I let the bulk phase of my diet get too dirty and go too long.

You didnt cut because of diet bro. You have the Corona virus obviously. Now put on a hazmat suit, go to Walmart, and buy 500 rolls of toilet paper so your family can survive the apocalypse.

(03-15-2020, 08:33 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(03-15-2020, 07:39 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: I'd say I'm either True Neutral or Neutral Good. I never did and still don't take sides, and try to get a long with everyone while also trying to be a voice of reason when on is needed. Either that or Choatic Good, simply due to my ability to derail a tread with pizza, Beer, and Hot dogs.

You didnt cut because of diet bro. You have the Corona virus obviously. Now put on a hazmat suit, go to Walmart, and buy 500 rolls of toilet paper so your family can survive the apocalypse.

As often as I have shared here, TRS, and Socomfans...you should know by now I would never drink that swill...