Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coronavirus

So do y'all think its a legit threat or is it the media trying to create hysteria (in part to potentially bring down Trump)? Perhaps a bit of both?

All I know is the NHL better not fucking cancel the season, I want back to back cups.

(03-14-2020, 10:48 AM)dizee Wrote: So do y'all think its a legit threat or is it the media trying to create hysteria (in part to potentially bring down Trump)? Perhaps a bit of both?

All I know is the NHL better not fucking cancel the season, I want back to back cups.

Literally more people have died by workplace accidents than have died in this country from this shit since it became a "news" story. Its a fucking joke. Pure media hysteria. Fueled even further by sheeple who buy into this nonsense.

More people were shot and killed over this weekend in cities that are blessed with diversity and there has been no National emergency declared. Its an election year hoax/overreaction to try and destabilize the economy. Nothing more.

The irony is, by doing this, the media has layed out the red carpet for Trump to close the borders and go even harder on illegal immigrants. As with everything else, it will blow up in their faces.

All thats happened in the meantime is a small group of mostly Kike billionaires have made even more billions riding the Dow up and down daily. Of course Trump out Jewed them on that and bought up millions of barrels at -$30 a barrell and has us loaded up with so much oil those Towel Heads will never have an ounce of leverage on the USA during his 2nd term and for years after that.

Its amazing how fucking slick he is and how he is able to withstand attacks from every fucking direction and still put himself (USA) in the best possible position.

If anything this is showing how ill prepared the overwhelming majority of people are in regards to to mental, skill, and supply preparedness to any sort of legitimate concern. This is a threat to the elderly and those with heath problems, my dad would be the quintessential example of somebody likely to die if he gets this. Older, heart and lung conditions. But mostly there are a ton of people panicking because they are completely unprepared for anything and they are making dumbass choices.... fucking toilet paper was the first thing people made a run on, not medicine but a piece of paper to wipe your ass. As if there wouldn't be any other possible way to clean yourself in a small room... with a shower, lol.

I went to get some Tungsten shells for turkey hunting. Bunch of idiots making a run on handgun ammo and handguns they won't be able to pickup in CA for another 10 days afraid of a virus so they are standing shoulder to shoulder for hours touching everything in a Bass Pro. The store had a lot of empty shelves including bread.

(03-15-2020, 11:06 AM)Buchanans Wrote: If anything this is showing how ill prepared the overwhelming majority of people are in regards to to mental, skill, and supply preparedness to any sort of legitimate concern. This is a threat to the elderly and those with heath problems, my dad would be the quintessential example of somebody likely to die if he gets this. Older, heart and lung conditions.  But mostly there are a ton of people panicking because they are completely unprepared for anything and they are making dumbass choices.... fucking toilet paper was the first thing people made a run on, not medicine but a piece of paper to wipe your ass.  As if there wouldn't be any other possible way to clean yourself in a small room... with a shower, lol. 

I went to get some Tungsten shells for turkey hunting. Bunch of idiots making a run on handgun ammo and handguns they won't be able to pickup in CA for another 10 days afraid of a virus so they are standing shoulder to shoulder for hours touching everything in a Bass Pro. The store had a lot of empty shelves including bread.
Yeah lol, the toilet paper memes are great.

[Image: 89775448_10219338569309290_969411682491170816_n.jpg]

(03-15-2020, 11:06 AM)Buchanans Wrote: If anything this is showing how ill prepared the overwhelming majority of people are in regards to to mental, skill, and supply preparedness to any sort of legitimate concern. This is a threat to the elderly and those with heath problems, my dad would be the quintessential example of somebody likely to die if he gets this. Older, heart and lung conditions.  But mostly there are a ton of people panicking because they are completely unprepared for anything and they are making dumbass choices.... fucking toilet paper was the first thing people made a run on, not medicine but a piece of paper to wipe your ass.  As if there wouldn't be any other possible way to clean yourself in a small room... with a shower, lol. 

Yea absolute morons. I'm sure you are already well aware of this but when it comes to meds, just hit the pet store. Got all the Penicillin, Amoxicillin, etc you need. Just go to the aquarium section and buy the pills they use for infected tanks. Same exact shit.

(03-15-2020, 11:39 AM)dizee Wrote:

Yeah lol, the toilet paper memes are great.

[Image: 89775448_10219338569309290_969411682491170816_n.jpg]

Yea. "Im afraid there will be food shortages and I wont be able to eat for days and weeks at a time. So Im going to buy a bunch of toilet paper to wipe the shit from my ass that I wont be shitting out because I havent eaten in a week."

Fuckin idiots.

The funny thing is all the shit they tell you to do to prevent transmission is shit you should be practicing everyday regardless. I wash my hands constantly, like at least 30+ times a day. Avoid shaking hands like the plague and if forced to like by being in a buisiness or social setting where it would be offensive to refuse, I quarantine that hand until it can be washed.

Pure manufactured story by the media. And now they are doing the whole "Its racist to say the Chinese caused this" narrative.

Mack haven't you wanted something like this to scrub out the excess?
I've always maintained that there are just too many people and this sort of thing would/will happen.

(03-16-2020, 12:33 PM)Buchanans Wrote: Mack haven't you wanted something like this to scrub out the excess?
I've always maintained that there are just too many people and this sort of thing would/will happen.

Absolutely. The problem is its not the "virus" that is the pandemic, but the hysteria the media is causing over it and its effect on the economy as a result. I truly feel for people in the service industry who live paycheck to paycheck as waiters/waitresses, etc who are now instantly without any income.

Now what happens? They cant pay their rent. They cant feed their kids. So now they get thrown out of their homes and then what? A homeless surge and a bunch of landlords who now have no rent coming in. The more I look into this and the timeline of events the more Im seeing this has been engineered to tank the economy before the election and is just another shot by the Deep State at Trump. With the media more than happy to be their shills.

The H1N1 numbers were INSANELY higher for mortality during Obamas administration and it was maybe the 3rd story on the news behind Beyonce's pregnancy and a panel on CNN discussing whether Obama could be called the greatest president ever just yet. Lots of shady shit going on when you peel back the layers, the timeline, the players, the hysterical overreaction, etc.

The insanity in the Stock Market is smoke and mirrors. Its money being lost that isnt even real. But a large portion of the population is being forcefully removed from their jobs and its going to have a staggering domino effect across all areas of the real economy.

I feel left out. My kids' school hasn't even closed. Where's my millennial panic?

I must say, this shit has reached insanity levels I never thought were possible. It should simultaneously amaze and strike pure terror into your heart the power the media has to cause mass hysteria when they choose to.

For a brief example, NYC is on LOCKDOWN. Because there are 979 cases of the "Coronavirus" with 10 deaths........TEN..........Out of 979. 10 people die in NYC from falling down the stairs every night. So something in the most diverse and cross contaminated city on the planet that has a mortality rate of .01% can cause a global shutdown.

For comparison the common flu has a mortality rate of around 2-5%.

So this "pandemic" that is around 300x less harmful than the flu, has brought the country to its knees. Purely through media hype. Its truly frightening.

Oh, also 80%+ of the mortality is in "victims" over the age of 60 so theres that too. You literally have a higher chance of dying from getting hit by a random bus if you are under the age of 60. But, by all means, yes, lets grind global commerce and the national economy to a halt.

(03-18-2020, 08:35 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: I must say, this shit has reached insanity levels I never thought were possible. It should simultaneously amaze and strike pure terror into your heart the power the media has to cause mass hysteria when they choose to.

For a brief example, NYC is on LOCKDOWN. Because there are 979 cases of the "Coronavirus" with 10 deaths........TEN..........Out of 979. 10 people die in NYC from falling down the stairs every night. So something in the most diverse and cross contaminated city on the planet that has a mortality rate of .01% can cause a global shutdown.

For comparison the common flu has a mortality rate of around 2-5%.

So this "pandemic" that is around 300x less harmful than the flu, has brought the country to its knees. Purely through media hype. Its truly frightening.

Oh, also 80%+ of the mortality is in "victims" over the age of 60 so theres that too. You literally have a higher chance of dying from getting hit by a random bus if you are under the age of 60. But, by all means, yes, lets grind global commerce and the national economy to a halt.

That's because something else is going on behind the scenes. This "pandemic" is the curtain they are using to mask what is REALLY going on.