Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coronavirus

(03-18-2020, 10:45 AM)eVo7 Wrote:
(03-18-2020, 08:35 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: I must say, this shit has reached insanity levels I never thought were possible. It should simultaneously amaze and strike pure terror into your heart the power the media has to cause mass hysteria when they choose to.

For a brief example, NYC is on LOCKDOWN. Because there are 979 cases of the "Coronavirus" with 10 deaths........TEN..........Out of 979. 10 people die in NYC from falling down the stairs every night. So something in the most diverse and cross contaminated city on the planet that has a mortality rate of .01% can cause a global shutdown.

For comparison the common flu has a mortality rate of around 2-5%.

So this "pandemic" that is around 300x less harmful than the flu, has brought the country to its knees. Purely through media hype. Its truly frightening.

Oh, also 80%+ of the mortality is in "victims" over the age of 60 so theres that too. You literally have a higher chance of dying from getting hit by a random bus if you are under the age of 60. But, by all means, yes, lets grind global commerce and the national economy to a halt.

That's because something else is going on behind the scenes. This "pandemic" is the curtain they are using to mask what is REALLY going on.

Very true. Its just mind boggling how 97.5%+ of the public is so stupid and able to be led by the nose like cattle into an artificially manufactured crisis.

Mack those numbers are all screwed up.

Your NYC example is slightly above 1%. Common flu is about .1%. And .01 would be 1 in 10K, which would be ridiculously small.
What they are hoping to do is keep the rate of spread below the available care. When the number of sick exceeds the care available then people just start dying from other savable elements such as accidents, etc because there is no help left. Therefore morality rate for virus and other things climb.

I do agree that they are overdoing this lock down shit and in certain instances doing things that will actually make it worse. For example stupid San Diego county closed down all activities on their lake properties. My daughters Jr Turkey hunt got canceled because of this shit and all other hunting and fishing activities are now not allowed on those particular properties. I couldn't think of a better way to social distance yourself then by going out alone in the woods or a lake by yourself to procure your own food and avoid exposing yourself to the grocery store and those fucking germ filled card readers. Washing hands and distancing everything is fine but this close everything and thus force everybody to bottleneck into certain spots is complete BS in my opinion. It'll make it worse.

(03-18-2020, 07:09 PM)Buchanans Wrote: Mack those numbers are all screwed up.

Your NYC example is slightly above 1%. Common flu is about .1%. And .01 would be 1 in 10K, which would be ridiculously small. 
What they are hoping to do is keep the rate of spread below the available care. When the number of sick exceeds the care available then people just start dying from other savable elements such as accidents, etc because there is no help left. Therefore morality rate for virus and other things climb.

I do agree that they are overdoing this lock down shit and in certain instances doing things that will actually make it worse. For example stupid San Diego county closed down all activities on their lake properties. My daughters Jr Turkey hunt got canceled because of this shit and all other hunting and fishing activities are now not allowed on those particular properties. I couldn't think of a better way to social distance yourself then by going out alone in the woods or a lake by yourself to procure your own food and avoid exposing yourself to the grocery store and those fucking germ filled card readers.  Washing hands and distancing everything is fine but this close everything and thus force everybody to bottleneck into certain spots is complete BS in my opinion. It'll make it worse.

Yea I was phoneposting and skipped a decimal point and then went off the rails with my faulty math.

However, the same truth stands. Even if this Kung Flu is 10x more deadly than the regular Flu, the mortality is negligible and applicable to mostly elderly or already unhealthy people and there is no need for this insane overreaction.

Which is why I feel whats going on is less about Kung Flu and more about a covert war between a few different sections of NWO, Trump, Deep State, etc. Military deployments and exercises are going on Europe with 30k troops, there was just an "earthquake" in Utah that had an identical seismic footprint to a nuclear bomb and not an earthquake, and the lab in Wuhan was manufacturing synthetic Adrenochrome. Adrenochrome is the drug of the elites who harvest it from live children (think Pizzagate) and when Trump came to power he began systematically dismantling the Epstein and Clinton model child trafficking rings who dealt in this shit. If you look at the spike in prices of Epipens it tells the story. When exposed to UV for too long the drug in an Epipen changes to Adrenochrome. The elites needed a supply and the lab in Wuhan was involved in synthesizing Adrenochrome and at some point was cross contaminated with Kung Flu.

This shit is way deeper and more sinister than some "virus". When Trump declared a National Emergency it gave him the authority to control information and communications which gave him access to the Google algorithm and if you use Google now their search engine no longer censors searches that in the past were buried to protect the elites. 

There is something much bigger and further reaching going on. The pieces are being put in place as we speak and will determine the future for the rest of the century.

The county south of mine has reported their first infection. Weird thing is, though, that they never name the patient. Maybe that's a HIPAA issue?

Whatever the case, I've yet to see any social media posts showing a family member laid up in a hospital. Isn't that usually the FIRST thing millennials do? I can't tell you how many cancer patients I've seen photographed by someone looking to go viral (no pun intended). Speaking of: why haven't we seen GoFundMe accounts for virus patients? I've seen them for restaurants (LOL) and non-profits, but not for family members and friends...

Anyway, I'm working from home and my kids were eventually sent home with online curriculum. I've made a couple of runs to town, but more and more stores are closing, so I've topped off my gas tank and decided to start a garden and get some work done around the house.

Fuck this crazy world, y'all. I can't see the next school year starting without requiring a vaccine - which, by the way, is being developed by three Chinese men in New York - and I'll be damned if my kids get a flu vaccine, must less a Chinese flu vaccine.

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius. Lock and load.

Perfect time to go out and pick up that SOCOM 16 CQB I've been having my eye on for years now. Oh wait, you can't buy them in Chicago anymore along with booze? Weird. /s 

Hmm...really makes you think and wonder about how this correlates to politics as usual. I agree that common sense will prevail and thank fuck Trump is in office. What a move to capitalize on the infighting between the commies and the kingdom; simply brilliant. I feel for the service workers and their families, but if history has shown us anything, its that American Exceptionalism will prevail in the face of evil and adversity.

At the end of the day, life will and always will, go on regardless of how much they try and control how you think and feel.

Sooo... how badly do you think this is going to dick kick Africa when it starts popping there? They think the warmer weather may help them there but they have shit governments and health care, lots of dumbass, malnutrition, and lots of..... AIDS. Any guess to what the numbers may look like there?

(03-19-2020, 11:57 AM)SkiMask Wrote: Perfect time to go out and pick up that SOCOM 16 CQB I've been having my eye on for years now. Oh wait, you can't buy them in Chicago anymore along with booze? Weird. /s 

The perfect time was last year! LOL

My wife was like, "I kinda wish I had let you buy a couple more guns and a bunch more ammo..."

I said (with a big shit-eating grin): "Good thing I did that without your permission. Allow me to introduce the two guns and 930 rounds of rifle ammo I picked up, 4 months ago, with a portion of my bonus you didn't know about."

(03-19-2020, 11:57 AM)SkiMask Wrote: thank fuck Trump is in office.

Eh, I'm not so sure. He is outspending Bush and Obama, just to appease the globalists. All the bluster about Obama adding to the national debt, and Trump is stacking it on, just so he can send a "stimulus" to all the households that are going to blow it on toilet paper.

What the fuck, Trump?

(03-19-2020, 12:16 PM)Buchanans Wrote: Sooo... how badly do you think this is going to dick kick Africa when it starts popping there? They think the warmer weather may help them there but they have shit governments and health care, lots of dumbass, malnutrition, and lots of..... AIDS. Any guess to what the numbers may look like there.

The warmer weather isn't helping India or the Philippines, at all...

But, Africa has a lot of open space and very little social interaction in the central region. So, I think it will kill a few hundred people and stop.

...If it's even real.

(03-19-2020, 12:46 PM)hitman Wrote:
(03-19-2020, 11:57 AM)SkiMask Wrote: Perfect time to go out and pick up that SOCOM 16 CQB I've been having my eye on for years now. Oh wait, you can't buy them in Chicago anymore along with booze? Weird. /s 

The perfect time was last year! LOL

My wife was like, "I kinda wish I had let you buy a couple more guns and a bunch more ammo..."

I said (with a big shit-eating grin): "Good thing I did that without your permission. Allow me to introduce the two guns and 930 rounds of rifle ammo I picked up, 4 months ago, with a portion of my bonus you didn't know about."

(03-19-2020, 11:57 AM)SkiMask Wrote: thank fuck Trump is in office.

Eh, I'm not so sure. He is outspending Bush and Obama, just to appease the globalists. All the bluster about Obama adding to the national debt, and Trump is stacking it on, just so he can send a "stimulus" to all the households that are going to blow it on toilet paper.

What the fuck, Trump?

(03-19-2020, 12:16 PM)Buchanans Wrote: Sooo... how badly do you think this is going to dick kick Africa when it starts popping there? They think the warmer weather may help them there but they have shit governments and health care, lots of dumbass, malnutrition, and lots of..... AIDS. Any guess to what the numbers may look like there.

The warmer weather isn't helping India or the Philippines, at all...

But, Africa has a lot of open space and very little social interaction in the central region. So, I think it will kill a few hundred people and stop.

...If it's even real.

Historically, these flu/novel diseases have been thwarted as the weather gets warmer, though, haven't they? Chicago just went shelter in place tonight. Luckily for me I am about 50 miles NW of there, so it does not effect me in the slightest. I also think that has to do with population density where I am at being much less than in the City.

Wanted to ask, Hitman you being n Texas where it is warmer, to an extent...how are things down there? I mean I see you got a case down there, but are things getting nutty?

And Ski, also being outside of Chicago and outside of cook county, I am good for both tools and booze.
Agreed with Trump...a lot of good things, but also a lot of head scratchers. I'll be spending that stimulus on paying down some credit cards with larger payments than normal.

(03-19-2020, 12:16 PM)Buchanans Wrote: Sooo... how badly do you think this is going to dick kick Africa when it starts popping there? They think the warmer weather may help them there but they have shit governments and health care, lots of dumbass, malnutrition, and lots of..... AIDS. Any guess to what the numbers may look like there?

With any luck it will be at 90%+ mortality and the evolutionary dead end who still live in the stone age and would have already died off from starvation and disease were it not for the Trillions of dollars in food and aid given to that festering shithole by the West that did nothing but allow them to reproduce exponentially and the world will no longer have to suffer dealing with the heartbreaking commercials of feeding children in Africa.

Then humanity can use the money saved on terraforming and colonizing Mars.

Trump sending out Gibsmedat is just going to shore up the Black vote and virtually gaurantee his re-election. As far as the debt goes he doeant give a fuck because hes going after the Fed and FIAT in his 2nd term so the higher it is the better.

Think long game here with the economy. Once hyperinflation hits from The Fed printing funny money it will give him the wedge he needs to move to a gold standard.

There are also a shit ton of sealed Federal indictments that he is going to push through during this "crisis" while the media is focused on the "pandemic".

I say again, there are BIG things going on behind the scenes and this is a smokescreen while the pieces are put in place. An untouchable 2nd term Trump should frighten certain people to their souls and the world will have a very different look after all this.

The oil pissing contest between Russia and Saudi Arabia is of particular importance.

(03-19-2020, 07:02 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: Wanted to ask, Hitman you being n Texas where it is warmer, to an extent...how are things down there? I mean I see you got a case down there, but are things getting nutty?

Our state hasn't issued any public mandates that I'm aware of - they are letting the Trump admin create the guidelines, and just asking people to consider them.
Individual counties and cities are parroting the other states, about 48 hours behind the curve.

Yesterday, I went out to get some fresh beef, and to top off my gas tanks. Wasn't much of a thing. Today, the roads were a bit more bare, according to a friend.
Stores are stocking toilet paper, eggs, and hand sanitizer every day. Hoarders are buying them up. It's not that you can't get them...you just have to treat it like Black Friday and get there at the right time (and don't beat someone's fucking ass).
Luckily, I took care of our pantry weeks ago.

Short answer: no, most Texans are not going too crazy. It was worse during hurricane Harvey.