Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coronavirus

(08-30-2020, 04:43 PM)dizee Wrote: Saw a dude in Portland last night straight up get murdered by Antifa scumbags.
I heard about it but haven't seen any footage; apparently was a white guy. Ppl bashing heads in the streets in the name of politics is fuckin wild to me.

(08-30-2020, 06:21 PM)SkiMask Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 04:43 PM)dizee Wrote: Saw a dude in Portland last night straight up get murdered by Antifa scumbags.
I heard about it but haven't seen any footage; apparently was a white guy. Ppl bashing heads in the streets in the name of politics is fuckin wild to me.

Well if he was White you wont hear anything about it in the media. Honestly any Right leaning group who shows up to "fight" the antifags deserves what they get. The Blacks and the Jew instigators who provoke them to violence and looting are protected by the Commie Mayors and Governors who order the police to stand down.

Any White man who defends his life will be labelled a racist and charged with murder. Theres no upside. Let the Antifags burn the cities and sit back and wait till November while stocking up on silver and ammo.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08...ingbuttons

4chan is doing god's work.

I hope his family bankrupts Portland and the DA gets jailtime for this shit. Totally insane what is happening in our major cities.

(08-31-2020, 07:42 AM)dizee Wrote: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08...ingbuttons

4chan is doing god's work.

I hope his family bankrupts Portland and the DA gets jailtime for this shit. Totally insane what is happening in our major cities.

The weaponized autism of 4chan is the strongest force in the world and the Final Boss of the internet. From bike lock guy to Shia LeBouf. It never fails to amaze me what they are capable of. I was in one of the threads as they were tracking him down in real time. Ive seen them find the location of a group of Syrian insurgents through AP photos and then used Google Earth to get the coordinates which were promptly used by Russia to carry out a missle strike.

The Politically Incorrect board is a player on the world stage and the elites are absolutely terrified of it.

(09-05-2020, 05:28 PM)hitman Wrote: https://www.theguardian.com/global-devel...wild-virus

Anyone at this point who still believe the "Corona" is literally retarded

As far as Africa goes, it has alwas been ground zero to test "vaccines" as 1) most deadly horrific viruses come from Africa

And

2) Nobody gives a shit if said "vaccine" kills, sterilizes, or otherwise cripples that population. Nor should they.

Bill Gates is involved with China to promote "vaccines" so they can take over 55he mineral resources of Africa without having to fire any bullets. Thats it. Not gonna even get into the biological aspect of how sub Saharan African DNA is completely different from humans so evens if a "vaccine" "works" on them, it means nothing when applied to humans.

And just for arguments sakes, there has NEVER, in the history of science, beed a "cure" created for a virus. Not once. EVER. Its why the common cold still exists. There have been "Vaccines" created, but all that is is putting a dead, less virulent strain of the "virus" into your body.

I cant load pictures up here but if I could, I would load a picture that correlates EXACTLY with water purification and sanitization with the elimination of Polio, Scarlet Fever, etc all the Boogiemen of viruses.

Covid-19 is a false flag Government op, period.