Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Last of Us leaks confirm bad guys are homophobic White Supremacist Christians

https://gamerant.com/last-of-us-2-story-leak/

Why cant they just make a good game anymore? It seems the feminist kike lunatics just cant help themselves. It will be chock full of dykes, interracial, faggots, and yes, TRANNIES. Just what the world will need to repopulate after the apocalypse. A bunch of weirdos who cant reproduce. 

And of course the REAL enemy is White traditional families.

(04-07-2020, 07:09 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: https://gamerant.com/last-of-us-2-story-leak/

Why cant they just make a good game anymore? It seems the feminist kike lunatics just cant help themselves. It will be chock full of dykes, interracial, faggots, and yes, TRANNIES. Just what the world will need to repopulate after the apocalypse. A bunch of weirdos who cant reproduce. 

I can't imagine the over wieght butch dykes in a post apocalyptic world. Straight men hate them. Gay men hate them. Straight women DEFINITELY hate them.

(04-07-2020, 07:51 PM)Buchanans Wrote:
(04-07-2020, 07:09 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: https://gamerant.com/last-of-us-2-story-leak/

I can't imagine the over wieght butch dykes in a post apocalyptic world. Straight men hate them. Gay men hate them. Straight women DEFINITELY hate them.

Yea during a post-apocalyptic scenario, Bull Dykes would be the first to go. They cant even be used as sexual currency like a regular woman.

I will laugh my ass off if this goes the way of Rainbow Six: Patriots (another David Sears flop, by the way), which was set to villainize private militias.

Naughty Dog lost me with the first trailer, and with the notion that Ellie would be the primary playable character. Honestly, the first game wasn't really all that special. It had some incredibly cinematic moments, surrounded by hours and hours of droning cutscenes and linear exploration.

Just make more Uncharted games, Naughty Dog, and leave the social commentary to someone else.

(04-15-2020, 12:19 PM)hitman Wrote: I will laugh my ass off if this goes the way of Rainbow Six: Patriots (another David Sears flop, by the way), which was set to villainize private militias.

Naughty Dog lost me with the first trailer, and with the notion that Ellie would be the primary playable character. Honestly, the first game wasn't really all that special. It had some incredibly cinematic moments, surrounded by hours and hours of droning cutscenes and linear exploration.

Just make more Uncharted games, Naughty Dog, and leave the social commentary to someone else.

I enjoyed the stealth tactics and the fact that you couldnt just button mash your way through levels. Enemies were extremely OP and flanking and strategic play was necessary.

It hit the same notes for me the MGS series did, as well as Socom and a blast from the past Manhunt.

(04-16-2020, 02:08 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(04-15-2020, 12:19 PM)hitman Wrote: I will laugh my ass off if this goes the way of Rainbow Six: Patriots (another David Sears flop, by the way), which was set to villainize private militias.

I enjoyed the stealth tactics and the fact that you couldnt just button mash your way through levels. Enemies were extremely OP and flanking and strategic play was necessary.

It hit the same notes for me the MGS series did, as well as Socom and a blast from the past Manhunt.
Dont even get me started on the first Manhunt. That game was AMAZING!!! played in the dark with the headset on...super immersive. Wish Manhunt 2 would have been as good. It was fun, just not the same. That's a game that would be pretty intense from a VR standpoint right now. At the very least it should get a reboot, but from what I hear the people at Rockstar who were making the game thought it went to far, so I doubt they bring it back out. If it was as immersive and as graphic as the first one, I'm all in on that.

I agree with you, Hitman that TLOU was pretty linear. Great cinematics and a good story, but nonetheless linear. It did have some difficult enemies, which helped deflect how straightforward the game was. A fun one to play for sure...

no clue what the leaks said but apparently they went full retard/SJW and everyone hates it.

not surprised at all and i fucking called this when i saw that lesbian garbage trailer a few years back.

(04-29-2020, 05:04 AM)dizee Wrote: no clue what the leaks said but apparently they went full retard/SJW and everyone hates it.

not surprised at all and i fucking called this when i saw that lesbian garbage trailer a few years back.

Well Mr. (((Druckmann))) here from Israel is in charge of the story so make of it what you will.

[Image: 1497336374387.png]

Take a look at Ellie's lesbian love interest in the game.......

[Image: -1528767303502.jpg]

Notice anything about her? Has kind of a distinctive  ethnic appearance to her her that should be right in front of your (((nose))).

I have a sinking feeling they are going to fill this game with so much degeneracy, faggotry, racial and sexual absurdity, and SJW nonsense it will be impossible to suspend reality and find any way to enjoy playing the game.

(04-29-2020, 06:44 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 05:04 AM)dizee Wrote: no clue what the leaks said but apparently they went full retard/SJW and everyone hates it.

Well Mr. (((Druckmann))) here from Israel is in charge of the story so make of it what you will.

[Image: 1497336374387.png]

Take a look at Ellie's lesbian love interest in the game.......

[Image: -1528767303502.jpg]

Notice anything about her? Has kind of a distinctive  ethnic appearance to her her that should be right in front of your (((nose))).

I have a sinking feeling they are going to fill this game with so much degeneracy, faggotry, racial and sexual absurdity, and SJW nonsense it will be impossible to suspend reality and find any way to enjoy playing the game.

LMAO.........and all the leaks were true. It's a virtue signaling, SJW shit fest.

Side note, if you imagine that picture of Druckmann without any hair he kinda looks like another SJW we know....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXnhu2VBX04

LMAO

they are going full retard