Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Last of Us leaks confirm bad guys are homophobic White Supremacist Christians

(04-30-2020, 07:09 PM)dizee Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXnhu2VBX04

LMAO

they are going full retard

I just watched that video and it sheds a lot of light on the SJW'isms, lies, and overall shitty treatment of ND's employees.

The internet really needs to create a viable alternative to Jewtube. I really don't know why they seem to be able to monopolize the video upload market the way they do. It makes no sense from a business model perspective.

They monopolize the video upload market as much as (((DeBeers))) monopolizes the diamond market, but at least (((DeBeers))) has a tangible product with no intrinsic value that they artificially create a market for by controlling the supply.

Jewtube has the same worthless product, (morons uploading videos), yet no way of controlling the distribution or supply as (((DeBeers))) does, because the videos can be uploaded anywhere on any website.

I just dont get it.

ya youtube needs to be neutered for sure. google has too much power, same as twitter.

LOL

(05-04-2020, 02:44 PM)dizee Wrote:

LOL

He's so proud of it, he turned off comments.

(05-04-2020, 03:10 PM)hitman Wrote:

LOL

He's so proud of it, he turned off comments.

Of course. Shlomo already knows they will be 95% negative. Why go through the effort of pruning all those comments.

LOL

Look at that Neil Cuckmann video again, look how many dislikes it has. LMAO.

They also released a game play story trailer and turned off comments AND likes/dislike counters. Yikes!

(05-06-2020, 02:30 PM)eVo7 Wrote:

LOL

Look at that Neil Cuckmann video again, look how many dislikes it has. LMAO.

They also released a game play story trailer and turned off comments AND likes/dislike counters. Yikes!

Lmao. Its at a 3/1 dislike ratio. And that WITH Jewtube fucking with the numbers. Theyll just pull the video and reupload it when the numbers become too embarassing.

This is what happens when kikes and blue hair SJW dykes and Beta faggots get control of a product that is overwhelming played by a straight male demographic.

These morons are all sitting in a room backslapping each other for their "bravery" to have a couple dozen weirdos derail and destroy a product because "CIS White males are bad, mmmmmkkk?"

I hope this fucking game tanks so hard. And I say that with a heavy heart because I was really looking forward to it.

Excellent take on the "Woke" bullshit is TLOU2 and how it may ruin the entire SJW cancer in games today in spite of itself.

WARNING. EXTREME STORYLINE SPOILERS.

I've heard the character in question is not trans. But regardless of that I get the anger of playing as a particular character that does certain things in the story line... I mean what??? Why?