Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Last of Us leaks confirm bad guys are homophobic White Supremacist Christians

(05-08-2020, 09:39 PM)Buchanans Wrote: I've heard the character in question is not trans. But regardless of that I get the anger of playing as a particular character that does certain things in the story line... I mean what??? Why?

(((Druckman))).They dont need a reason why. Its ingrained in their DNA to corrupt, defile, destroy, and degenerate anything good. Been doing it for a few thousand years. Its just what they do. They are society destroyers through usury and controlling banking, politics, media, and entertainment.

Unfortunately, gaming pinged on their radar around 10 years ago and its getting the same shoehorned faggotry, racial nonsense, and every other type of kike propaganda that TV, movies, and commercials do.

Do a quick experiment the next time you watch TV. Count how many interracial couples are used in each ad. Then count how many White males are in any ad who ARENT portrayed as bumbling Beta idiots. After about 2 or 3 hours it should start to sink in. Hell, count how many White males PERIOD are in ads. If you had to make a guess on the racial demographics of America based on commercials it would make anyone think blacks are 60% of the population.

These are the same people in charge of the development of modern games.

Meanwhile, when or if the game tanks or gets lambasted by the fans, (((They))) can blame it on those evil White racists who arent progressive enough to accept playing as a tranny protagonist.

"Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. (You are here.) Arrow Good times create weak men.  And, weak men create hard times."

(05-11-2020, 08:45 AM)hitman Wrote: "Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. (You are here.) Arrow Good times create weak men.  And, weak men create hard times."

Ive always loved that quote. There should be something in there about giving women rights contribute to the acceleration of reaching the hard times though. Because even weak men cant destroy a society with the frightening speed that women can when put in positions of power.

The irony being that these "strong" female dykes would be used as meatholes and traded around for booze like currency in a real post-apocalyptic society.

(05-14-2020, 02:15 PM)dizee Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQvpKB9LnmA

LMFAO

That shit is unbelieveable. I hope no one buys that bullshit ass game.

LMFAO
I see the same folks still force feeding us the bullshit on the regular. Nice brand and product erosion over some dumb social shit 99.9% people don't want festering like a cancer in their video game narratives. From my personal experience, most players want to unplug from reality not become weaponized in some corporate sponsored political virtue signaling where seeding discontent within their customer base in order to push more degenerate product, is the norm. TLOU2 can FOH

LMFAO

Pure damage control mode. Its pointless though. Cant put the toothpaste back in the tube. Im sure a huge portion of their profit from the game was assumed to be blind preorders and they are shitting themselves that people are going to wait till its released, see its utter trash dyke tranny fantasy "Strong womyn" bullshit and be a total joke.

Damn shame. They could have really taken the time to make a compelling game that didnt pander to .02% of the population.