Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COD Warzone

LOL

(06-03-2020, 02:31 AM)SkiMask Wrote:
LOL

Translation:

Since Basketball Americans are burning down cities and looting every store in their path, we arent going to be sending physical copies of our products to stores to be stolen by feral Pavement Apes.

(06-03-2020, 07:50 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
LOL

Translation:

Since Basketball Americans are burning down cities and looting every store in their path, we arent going to be sending physical copies of our products to stores to be stolen by feral Pavement Apes.

Na that's definitely not what that means. Their "seasons" are digitally delivered regardless. Has nothing to do with physical copies. Stupid that they would delay it for pretty much 0 legitimate reason.

(06-03-2020, 09:32 AM)eVo7 Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 07:50 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Translation:

Na that's definitely not what that means. Their "seasons" are digitally delivered regardless. Has nothing to do with physical copies. Stupid that they would delay it for pretty much 0 legitimate reason.

As if Basketball Americans have credit or debit cards to download shit digitally.......

Cmon bro......

Wonder if they gave all three black employees at ActiVision the day off, since they're not doing anything.

Silicon Valley whitey can dump his own trash can.

LOL
lol @ all these brands who post about how much they care about black people and police brutality but profit from third world labor and make concessions to China's totalitarian government

just another reason to never touch this shitty franchise. pandering is so pathetic.

(06-03-2020, 03:35 PM)dizee Wrote:
LOL
lol @ all these brands who post about how much they care about black people and police brutality but profit from third world labor and make concessions to China's totalitarian government

just another reason to never touch this shitty franchise. pandering is so pathetic.

(((EA))) Is about the most pozzed company in the gaming industry.

In general, its inescapable to get away from corporations pandering to blacks and to a lesser degree faggots and trannies. Its just what they do. Its meaningless and pointless and its never enough but they still kneel at the altar of "diversity". Thats why gaming is dead. The pandering will only get worse. 

The only relevant coporation who stands tall and doesnt bow to the mob that I can think of is Chick-fil-A who blatantly stand against faggotry and degeneracy regardless of protests and crying. Its the only fast food place I eat at anymore.

(06-03-2020, 04:41 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 03:35 PM)dizee Wrote: lol @ all these brands who post about how much they care about black people and police brutality but profit from third world labor and make concessions to China's totalitarian government

(((EA))) Is about the most pozzed company in the gaming industry.

In general, its inescapable to get away from corporations pandering to blacks and to a lesser degree faggots and trannies. Its just what they do. Its meaningless and pointless and its never enough but they still kneel at the altar of "diversity". Thats why gaming is dead. The pandering will only get worse. 

The only relevant coporation who stands tall and doesnt bow to the mob that I can think of is Chick-fil-A who blatantly stand against faggotry and degeneracy regardless of protests and crying. Its the only fast food place I eat at anymore.
chik fil a is good but have you ever had Raising Cane's? Epic lemonade there

(06-03-2020, 04:51 PM)dizee Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 04:41 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: (((EA))) Is about the most pozzed company in the gaming industry.

Never heard of it. Is it a regional thing?

(06-03-2020, 04:51 PM)dizee Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 04:41 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: (((EA))) Is about the most pozzed company in the gaming industry.

Where I work, we have a Raising Cane's almost directly across the street from a Chick-Fil-A. 

It's chicken heaven.