Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Junglist Tactics most anticipated game of 2020

Cyberpunk 2077 will have customizable genitals.

Now it all makes sense..........

(05-08-2020, 08:17 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Cyberpunk 2077 will have customizable genitals.

You post this AND Text me about it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah like I said, this is one very small detail of what is going to otherwise be a great game. Cyberpunk as a genre is all about tech customizations and body enhancements. Blade Runner and Johnny Mnemonic are great examples as far as movies. 

This is from the team that gave us The Witcher games and the sheer amount of detail and customization being put into this game is MASSIVE. They are leaving out no detail it would appear. This won't even be on the list of things I concern myself with or ever even use. Gonna be a normal junked male through most of my play throughs and a female a couple times I am sure.
Cyberpunk is my favorite sci fi genre. Def looking forward to this. The game not the junk work...

(05-08-2020, 09:32 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 08:17 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Cyberpunk 2077 will have customizable genitals.

You post this AND Text me about it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah like I said, this is one very small detail of what is going to otherwise be a great game. Cyberpunk as a genre is all about tech customizations and body enhancements. Blade Runner and Johnny Mnemonic are great examples as far as movies. 

This is from the team that gave us The Witcher games and the sheer amount of detail and customization being put into this game is MASSIVE. They are leaving out no detail it would appear. This won't even be on the list of things I concern myself with or ever even use. Gonna be a normal junked male through most of my play throughs and a female a couple times I am sure.
Cyberpunk is my favorite sci fi genre. Def looking forward to this. The game not the junk work...

Whatever you need to tell yourself buddy. 

Between this game and TLOU2 I'll be be able to to play as a chick with a dick and and an angry bull dyke killing evil White men........2020 is truly the golden age of gaming. They will both be the frontrunners for Game of the Year. If CP2077 has Poz Party side mission where your character can get anal creampies from AIDS infected trannies that should give it the edge......

(05-08-2020, 03:19 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 09:32 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: You post this AND Text me about it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whatever you need to tell yourself buddy. 

Between this game and TLOU2 I'll be be able to to play as a chick with a dick and and an angry bull dyke killing evil White men........2020 is truly the golden age of gaming. They will both be the frontrunners for Game of the Year. If CP2077 has Poz Party side mission where your character can get anal creampies from AIDS infected trannies that should give it the edge......

Pretty sure by 2077 we'll have gotten at least 2 STDs past AIDS. I'm absolutely scratching my head over this level of customizing. It's really not necessary...but it will have no impact on my game play.

(05-08-2020, 04:48 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 03:19 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Whatever you need to tell yourself buddy. 

Pretty sure by 2077 we'll have gotten at least 2 STDs past AIDS. I'm absolutely scratching my head over this level of customizing. It's really not necessary...but it will have no impact on my game play.

Literally why? Are genitals a part of the game at any point whatsoever? Is there a section of the map where only vaginas are allowed? Its like having toe customization where you can make your big toe shorter than your 2nd toe. Its utterly pointless.

Whats next? How customizable will the dicks and vaginas be? Can I be a chick with bolt on tits and and uncircumcised dick? Or are only jew approved circumcised dicks available?

And what about the vaginas? Can I choose an innie? But what if I want some roast beef meat flaps that look like a blood hound in a wind tunnel as I run around in my mini skirt?

These questions need to be answered.

There are aspects of the game where you can have relations with others. So if you choose male genitalia that is too large or too small for a particular NPC's preference then you can be rejected for example effecting your path though the game play. So I guess it may have some purpose after all.

(05-08-2020, 09:13 PM)Buchanans Wrote: There are aspects of the game where you can have relations with others. So if you choose male genitalia that is too large or too small for a particular NPC's preference then you can be rejected for example effecting your path though the game play. So I guess it may have some purpose after all.

Seriously? Lmao.

"You cannot play this side mission because your dick is too small"

Thats fucking awesome.

(05-08-2020, 07:51 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 04:48 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: Pretty sure by 2077 we'll have gotten at least 2 STDs past AIDS. I'm absolutely scratching my head over this level of customizing. It's really not necessary...but it will have no impact on my game play.

Literally why? Are genitals a part of the game at any point whatsoever? Is there a section of the map where only vaginas are allowed? Its like having toe customization where you can make your big toe shorter than your 2nd toe. Its utterly pointless.

Whats next? How customizable will the dicks and vaginas be? Can I be a chick with bolt on tits and and uncircumcised dick? Or are only jew approved circumcised dicks available?

And what about the vaginas? Can I choose an innie? But what if I want some roast beef meat flaps that look like a blood hound in a wind tunnel as I run around in my mini skirt?

AS mentioned they are going as robust for customization as possible. In Cyberpunk storytelling, full body customization is possible. It's a central theme to the genre. If you are not familiar with the genre, look up its major tenets. Customizing genitals is definitely a strange option, but it would fit in the genre. It has nothing to do with a leftist, SJW, what have you theme. Cyberpunk also revolves around a devolving of the social and moral structure as WE know it, so again, while the gentials issue is odd, it fits the mold...

(05-10-2020, 08:26 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 07:51 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Literally why? Are genitals a part of the game at any point whatsoever? Is there a section of the map where only vaginas are allowed? Its like having toe customization where you can make your big toe shorter than your 2nd toe. Its utterly pointless.

AS mentioned they are going as robust for customization as possible. In Cyberpunk storytelling, full body customization is possible. It's a central theme to the genre. If you are not familiar with the genre, look up its major tenets. Customizing genitals is definitely a strange option, but it would fit in the genre. It has nothing to do with a leftist, SJW, what have you theme. Cyberpunk also revolves around a devolving of the social and moral structure as WE know it, so again, while the gentials issue is odd, it fits the mold...

So you support doing weird shit to your junk? Because Ive watched Blade Runner (all original versions), Blade Runner 2049, as well as numerous other films that would fit the "cyberpunk" mold, and at no point, in any of them, was customized genitals brought up.

Methinks thou doth protest too much......

You are either a member of the development team, OR..........

(05-10-2020, 05:08 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(05-10-2020, 08:26 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: AS mentioned they are going as robust for customization as possible. In Cyberpunk storytelling, full body customization is possible. It's a central theme to the genre. If you are not familiar with the genre, look up its major tenets. Customizing genitals is definitely a strange option, but it would fit in the genre. It has nothing to do with a leftist, SJW, what have you theme. Cyberpunk also revolves around a devolving of the social and moral structure as WE know it, so again, while the gentials issue is odd, it fits the mold...

So you support doing weird shit to your junk? Because Ive watched Blade Runner (all original versions), Blade Runner 2049, as well as numerous other films that would fit the "cyberpunk" mold, and at no point, in any of them, was customized genitals brought up.

Methinks thou doth protest too much......

You are either a member of the development team, OR..........

More to Cyberpunk than just Blade Runner/Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, my good man. Neuromancer, Snow Crash, the entire Altered Carbon series are but a few. Like all sci fi, hell, all book genres period, there are some good and some bad. Neuromancer is really fantastic...