Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Junglist Tactics most anticipated game of 2020

Remember when Disney and video games were for kids? Good times.

Remember when Disney and video games were for adults? Pretty neat, as an adult.

Now Disney and video games are being made for the mentally ill. Sad

(05-09-2020, 06:40 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 09:13 PM)Buchanans Wrote: There are aspects of the game where you can have relations with others. So if you choose male genitalia that is too large or too small for a particular NPC's preference then you can be rejected for example effecting your path though the game play. So I guess it may have some purpose after all.
Seriously? Lmao.

"You cannot play this side mission because your dick is too small"

Thats fucking awesome.
Ill bite. At first I thought you might be joking Buch but I have a sneaking suspicion you might just be generalizing.

Either way, its kinda dumb to me unless you really are selecting different circumcision or varied moose knuckle offerings. If the "customization" is limited to a gender only selection and you can manipulate the T&A size as per usual, then I think this is much ado about nothing.

I've been playing huge titted chicks since like forever BUT if I can throw a long dong schlong on some blonde goddess and misrepresent myself for funzies on some side quest, then I think they've gone a bit too far.

I just hope the game isn't as boring as Deus Ex, but im not really excited for it regardless. Actually, not really excited about any game on the horizon tbh. Its been somewhat a slow build, but the industry been pushing me away with its constant mediocrity for years now.

Hell folks still playing GTAV regularly FFS.

(05-14-2020, 05:35 PM)SkiMask Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 06:40 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Seriously? Lmao.

Thats fucking awesome.
Ill bite. At first I thought you might be joking Buch but I have a sneaking suspicion you might just be generalizing.

Either way, its kinda dumb to me unless you really are selecting different circumcision or varied moose knuckle offerings. If the "customization" is limited to a gender only selection and you can manipulate the T&A size as per usual, then I think this is much ado about nothing.

I've been playing huge titted chicks since like forever BUT if I can throw a long dong schlong on some blonde goddess and misrepresent myself for funzies on some side quest, then I think they've gone a bit too far.

I just hope the game isn't as boring as Deus Ex, but im not really excited for it regardless. Actually, not really excited about any game on the horizon tbh. Its been somewhat a slow build, but the industry been pushing me away with its constant mediocrity for years now.

GTA4 is unironically a better, more polished game with much more realistic gameplay physics than GTA5.

(05-15-2020, 01:19 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: GTA4 is unironically a better, more polished game with much more realistic gameplay physics than GTA5.
I'm not entirely certain of that, but what I do know is that they financed their bait and switch online MP off selling $1Bn worth of Shark Cards to kids before any of it was delivered and I maintain that they double dipped for the next year and a half creating something that was already bought and paid for. I can remember a time when that behavior was collectively frowned upon, but most cannot. Hell, it should be downright illegal.

(05-14-2020, 05:35 PM)SkiMask Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 06:40 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Seriously? Lmao.

Thats fucking awesome.

A great point my good man. It is absolutely dumb, but also a non issue. Either the game is going to be amazing, or it's going to suck of its own merit, not because of this issue. Personally as a fan of cyberpunk as a whole, I have never wondered about genital body mods. I've been more interested in the universe that has been built, the low life high tech paradigm, cybernetic and computer related enhancements to other parts of the body and brain, and just the overall story presented within that particular book. Humans are weird...we all know we're going to get weirder as we integrate more tech into our lives.

(05-15-2020, 08:34 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: A great point my good man. It is absolutely dumb, but also a non issue. Either the game is going to be amazing, or it's going to suck of its own merit, not because of this issue. Personally as a fan of cyberpunk as a whole, I have never wondered about genital body mods. I've been more interested in the universe that has been built, the low life high tech paradigm, cybernetic and computer related enhancements to other parts of the body and brain, and just the overall story presented within that particular book. Humans are weird...we all know we're going to get weirder as we integrate more tech into our lives.
I like me some futuristic dark and gritty sci-fi myself and am always down for some lone smuggler or bounty hunter drinking heavy liquor in some robo joint but its funny how the perversion can't help but transcend the conversation around the topic as a whole. Always does. The innocence of it all always devolves into the hedonistic.

(05-15-2020, 08:51 AM)SkiMask Wrote:
(05-15-2020, 08:34 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: A great point my good man. It is absolutely dumb, but also a non issue. Either the game is going to be amazing, or it's going to suck of its own merit, not because of this issue. Personally as a fan of cyberpunk as a whole, I have never wondered about genital body mods. I've been more interested in the universe that has been built, the low life high tech paradigm, cybernetic and computer related enhancements to other parts of the body and brain, and just the overall story presented within that particular book. Humans are weird...we all know we're going to get weirder as we integrate more tech into our lives.
I like me some futuristic dark and gritty sci-fi myself and am always down for some lone smuggler or bounty hunter drinking heavy liquor in some robo joint but its funny how the perversion can't help but transcend the conversation around the topic as a whole. Always does. The innocence of it all always devolves into the hedonistic.

Very true. At our essence however, we are hedonistic. Its ingrained in us internally. Whatever sexual depravity we can imagine, so shall it be.

(05-15-2020, 08:24 AM)SkiMask Wrote:
(05-15-2020, 01:19 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: GTA4 is unironically a better, more polished game with much more realistic gameplay physics than GTA5.
I'm not entirely certain of that, but what I do know is that they financed their bait and switch online MP off selling $1Bn worth of Shark Cards to kids before any of it was delivered and I maintain that they double dipped for the next year and a half creating something that was already bought and paid for. I can remember a time when that behavior was collectively frowned upon, but most cannot. Hell, it should be downright illegal.

Why should it be illegal? 

Subscription-based MMOs have been doing it for decades.

(05-16-2020, 10:39 AM)hitman Wrote:
(05-15-2020, 08:24 AM)SkiMask Wrote: I'm not entirely certain of that, but what I do know is that they financed their bait and switch online MP off selling $1Bn worth of Shark Cards to kids before any of it was delivered and I maintain that they double dipped for the next year and a half creating something that was already bought and paid for. I can remember a time when that behavior was collectively frowned upon, but most cannot. Hell, it should be downright illegal.

Why should it be illegal? 

Subscription-based MMOs have been doing it for decades.
If it was billed as subscription based then so be it. This was not that. It felt predatory and like a bait and switch. Again I haven't issues with an EA title on Steam because they are billed as such from jump street.

But if your promising a world that doesn't exist and then fleecing the masses and taking in orders saying it has this and that feels incredibly predatory and misleading.

If it hadn't been created and flushed out fully, they wouldn't have took in so much revenue from the in-game presell is my theory. Again, finish the game and sell it once complete is the aim. Presell the order, sure, but you shouldn't be able to promise shit you knowingly can't deliver and falsely in some instances.

In Rockstars case, they made millions so they just threw money at it but they promised an entirely different experience on release than was delivered almost 2 years later.