Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gillette commits brand suicide

(10-27-2020, 08:03 PM)dizee Wrote: https://twitter.com/KittyLists/status/13...1779151872

rofl

"Heroic Basketball-Americans rescuing Air Jordons from Footlocker" -CNN

Funny thing is, Trump is getring anywhere from 25-30% of early votes in Philly. For comparison Clinton got 86% in 2016. Blacks are waking up to their Dem slave masters and the Spics and Beaners have as much Negro fatigue as Whites do. Trumps gonna get close to 40% of the Latino vote and near 20% of the Black male vote due to 50 Cent and Ice Cube.

I was initially concerned that the massive voter fraud that will happen could get Biden in office, but its becoming more and more apparent he just doeant have the enthusiasm. If anything its going to be MORE of an assrape than 2016.

A dementia riddled moron with hard evidence of treason running on a platform of making masks mandatory while hiding in his basement just isn't gonna cut it.

It is amusing to watch liberals walk down the same road as 2016, citing how "Biden is dominating in the polls" (which again oversample Democrats for roughly 15 for every 100 people) and how Trump is a racist, sexist etc etc.

And it is gonna be SUPER AMUSING next Tuesday and the days/weeks to follow watching them melt down and have panic attacks after we win 4 more years of Trump.

The real polls when you take into effect the oversampling they have are IIRC, Trump is up:
+2 WI
+3 MI
+4 FL
+3 PA
+2 NC
+4 GA
+4 AZ
+1 MN

The only way we lose this thing is if massive voter fraud occurs.

I only know of 1 single person who is not voting for Trump up here  in Watford city North Dakota, With all the Trump trucks and flags everywhere
He is voting for Jorgenson, so he’s prettymuch tossing his vote in the trash

(10-29-2020, 01:47 AM)dizee Wrote: It is amusing to watch liberals walk down the same road as 2016, citing how "Biden is dominating in the polls" (which again oversample Democrats for roughly 15 for every 100 people) and how Trump is a racist, sexist etc etc.

And it is gonna be SUPER AMUSING next Tuesday and the days/weeks to follow watching them melt down and have panic attacks after we win 4 more years of Trump.

The real polls when you take into effect the oversampling they have are IIRC, Trump is up:
+2 WI
+3 MI
+4 FL
+3 PA
+2 NC
+4 GA
+4 AZ
+1 MN

I live currently in Bucks County PA. Pennsylvania, the State is likely the most important swing vote in the country. And Bucks County the most important County in the State.

Ive had people calling me who have never voted in THEIR LIFE asking me how to register to vote for Trump. Being so close to Philthadelpia, I get to speak with the people who live there quite often. I would say 50% of Black males support Trump. I dont think it will be enough for him to flip Philly, but he will win PA as well as all the RustBelt.

Nobody in their right mind is openly supporting Trump due to fear of doxxing\violence. But all of those people will be voting for him. Polls are useless and do not in any way reflect whats happening on the ground.

I actually think those milquetoast White faggots in Minnesota might actually grow a set and flip Red this year.

(10-29-2020, 03:21 PM)SOCOMDITCH Wrote: I only know of 1 single person who is not voting for Trump up here  in Watford city North Dakota, With all the Trump trucks and flags everywhere

Why on Earth would ANYBODY in ND be anti-Trump?

Isnt that Fracking Country? I would think of ND as about a pure lock for Trump as it gets. Maybe some Injuns who eat the CNN "Orange man bad and racist" nonsense, but anyone with a room temperature IQ should know Trump in office benefits them.

(10-29-2020, 08:34 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(10-29-2020, 01:47 AM)dizee Wrote: It is amusing to watch liberals walk down the same road as 2016, citing how "Biden is dominating in the polls" (which again oversample Democrats for roughly 15 for every 100 people) and how Trump is a racist, sexist etc etc.

+2 WI
+3 MI
+4 FL
+3 PA
+2 NC
+4 GA
+4 AZ
+1 MN

I live currently in Bucks County PA. Pennsylvania, the State is likely the most important swing vote in the country. And Bucks County the most important County in the State.

Ive had people calling me who have never voted in THEIR LIFE asking me how to register to vote for Trump. Being so close to Philthadelpia, I get to speak with the people who live there quite often. I would say 50% of Black males support Trump. I dont think it will be enough for him to flip Philly, but he will win PA as well as all the RustBelt.

Nobody in their right mind is openly supporting Trump due to fear of doxxing\violence. But all of those people will be voting for him. Polls are useless and do not in any way reflect whats happening on the ground.

I actually think those milquetoast White faggots in Minnesota might actually grow a set and flip Red this year.

(10-29-2020, 03:21 PM)SOCOMDITCH Wrote: I only know of 1 single person who is not voting for Trump up here  in Watford city North Dakota, With all the Trump trucks and flags everywhere

Isnt that Fracking Country? I would think of ND as about a pure lock for Trump as it gets. Maybe some Injuns who eat the CNN "Orange man bad and racist" nonsense, but anyone with a room temperature IQ should know Trump in office benefits them.
Love to hear that, looking forward to next Tuesday.

MI/PA/FL will always be the biggest keys. Need atleast 2/3.

(10-29-2020, 10:23 PM)dizee Wrote:
(10-29-2020, 08:34 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: I live currently in Bucks County PA. Pennsylvania, the State is likely the most important swing vote in the country. And Bucks County the most important County in the State.

Love to hear that, looking forward to next Tuesday.

The fact that Biden actually left his basement and is on the ground in MINNESOTA, tells you alg.l you need to know. The Governor and the black AG who oversaw the Fentanyl Flyod case have tried to enact an emergency act to limit the number of people allowed to attend the rallies due to "Covid" concerns. They are shitting their pants in States they thought were solid blue.

The only States in the bag for Dems are California, Oregon, Washington, New York (barely) only because of the city, New Jersey, Virginia, Vermont and Massachusetts.

Colorado is even in play for Trump as he only lost the State by 200k votes in 2016. A landslide is incoming and no amount of media manipulation and voter fraud can stop it. Florida is already in the bag bases on early voter results. Of course there will be a few hundred thousand votes mysteriously found in the trunk of a car in Broward County, but it wont matter.

Just look at what you are seeing. When Biden creeps out of his basement with his mask and sunglasses, his rallies LITERALLY have 12 people attending And 10 of them are media.

Lil Wayne just endorsed Trump for Christ sake. Its a wrap.

(10-29-2020, 11:00 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(10-29-2020, 10:23 PM)dizee Wrote: Love to hear that, looking forward to next Tuesday.

The fact that Biden actually left his basement and is on the ground in MINNESOTA, tells you alg.l you need to know. The Governor and the black AG who oversaw the Fentanyl Flyod case have tried to enact an emergency act to limit the number of people allowed to attend the rallies due to "Covid" concerns. They are shitting their pants in States they thought were solid blue.

The only States in the bag for Dems are California, Oregon, Washington, New York (barely) only because of the city, New Jersey, Virginia, Vermont and Massachusetts.

Colorado is even in play for Trump as he only lost the State by 200k votes in 2016. A landslide is incoming and no amount of media manipulation and voter fraud can stop it. Florida is already in the bag bases on early voter results. Of course there will be a few hundred thousand votes mysteriously found in the trunk of a car in Broward County, but it wont matter.

Just look at what you are seeing. When Biden creeps out of his basement with his mask and sunglasses, his rallies LITERALLY have 12 people attending And 10 of them are media.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/stat...2150935552

(10-30-2020, 01:52 AM)dizee Wrote:
(10-29-2020, 11:00 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: The fact that Biden actually left his basement and is on the ground in MINNESOTA, tells you alg.l you need to know. The Governor and the black AG who oversaw the Fentanyl Flyod case have tried to enact an emergency act to limit the number of people allowed to attend the rallies due to "Covid" concerns. They are shitting their pants in States they thought were solid blue.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/stat...2150935552

The Hoola Hoops bring it to next level absurdity. The fact that these scum have spent the last year cramming this phony "virus" down everyones throats and refuse to report the reality of its completely insignificant mortality and this dementia riden faggot is running on a platform of shutdowns and mandatory mask wearing is absolutely surreal. Its beyond the most ridiculous story Hollywood could come up with.