Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the last of us 2 is fucking awful

i rented this turd and beat it tonight. it serves no purpose other than to shit on the 1st game.

I mean this 100% when I tell you I was not ONCE pulled in by the story. I hated every fucking char in the game including Ellie. Druckman managed to turn her into fucking Kratos with zero personality and the new char Abby is a fucking retard too.

The games pacing is awful, it drags on 10 hours too long and the music sucked ass too. The gameplay and graphics are good, thats about it.

angry joe's review is DEAD ON ACCURATE. this is a 6/10 tops.

(07-03-2020, 10:35 PM)dizee Wrote: i rented this turd and beat it tonight. it serves no purpose other than to shit on the 1st game.

I mean this 100% when I tell you I was not ONCE pulled in by the story. I hated every fucking char in the game including Ellie. Druckman managed to turn her into fucking Kratos with zero personality and the new char Abby is a fucking retard too.

The games pacing is awful, it drags on 10 hours too long and the music sucked ass too. The gameplay and graphics are good, thats about it.

Did you enjoy enjoy the tranny fucking sex scene? Its so typical of a slimy cowardly jew like Neil Druckmann to self insert as a Mexican who spits on Joel as he dies symbolically showing himself killing the beloved original character and replacing the original game with his kike degeneracy.

Btw youre a racist for not liking the game.

(Yesterday, 10:08 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 10:35 PM)dizee Wrote: i rented this turd and beat it tonight. it serves no purpose other than to shit on the 1st game.

Did you enjoy enjoy the tranny fucking sex scene? Its so typical of a slimy cowardly jew like Neil Druckmann to self insert as a Mexican who spits on Joel as he dies symbolically showing himself killing the beloved original character and replacing the original game with his kike degeneracy.

Btw youre a racist for not liking the game.
the way they killed joel was another joke. the first 30 mins of the game and TOTALLY OUT OF LEFT FIELD. this game is up there with MGS5 for being the biggest piece of shit on PS4 and the worst part of it is that it ruins alot of what made the first game so good.

i managed to avoid all the spoilers and i wish i hadnt now. im just glad I canceled my preorder after hearing it was a fucking joke and rented it for free instead. Fuck that game and fuck Neil Cuckman