Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the last of us 2 is fucking awful

i rented this turd and beat it tonight. it serves no purpose other than to shit on the 1st game.

I mean this 100% when I tell you I was not ONCE pulled in by the story. I hated every fucking char in the game including Ellie. Druckman managed to turn her into fucking Kratos with zero personality and the new char Abby is a fucking retard too.

The games pacing is awful, it drags on 10 hours too long and the music sucked ass too. The gameplay and graphics are good, thats about it.

angry joe's review is DEAD ON ACCURATE. this is a 6/10 tops.

(07-03-2020, 10:35 PM)dizee Wrote: i rented this turd and beat it tonight. it serves no purpose other than to shit on the 1st game.

I mean this 100% when I tell you I was not ONCE pulled in by the story. I hated every fucking char in the game including Ellie. Druckman managed to turn her into fucking Kratos with zero personality and the new char Abby is a fucking retard too.

The games pacing is awful, it drags on 10 hours too long and the music sucked ass too. The gameplay and graphics are good, thats about it.

Did you enjoy enjoy the tranny fucking sex scene? Its so typical of a slimy cowardly jew like Neil Druckmann to self insert as a Mexican who spits on Joel as he dies symbolically showing himself killing the beloved original character and replacing the original game with his kike degeneracy.

Btw youre a racist for not liking the game.

(07-04-2020, 10:08 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 10:35 PM)dizee Wrote: i rented this turd and beat it tonight. it serves no purpose other than to shit on the 1st game.

Did you enjoy enjoy the tranny fucking sex scene? Its so typical of a slimy cowardly jew like Neil Druckmann to self insert as a Mexican who spits on Joel as he dies symbolically showing himself killing the beloved original character and replacing the original game with his kike degeneracy.

the way they killed joel was another joke. the first 30 mins of the game and TOTALLY OUT OF LEFT FIELD. this game is up there with MGS5 for being the biggest piece of shit on PS4 and the worst part of it is that it ruins alot of what made the first game so good.

i managed to avoid all the spoilers and i wish i hadnt now. im just glad I canceled my preorder after hearing it was a fucking joke and rented it for free instead. Fuck that game and fuck Neil Cuckman

(07-04-2020, 12:56 PM)dizee Wrote:
(07-04-2020, 10:08 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Did you enjoy enjoy the tranny fucking sex scene? Its so typical of a slimy cowardly jew like Neil Druckmann to self insert as a Mexican who spits on Joel as he dies symbolically showing himself killing the beloved original character and replacing the original game with his kike degeneracy.

the way they killed joel was another joke. the first 30 mins of the game and TOTALLY OUT OF LEFT FIELD. this game is up there with MGS5 for being the biggest piece of shit on PS4 and the worst part of it is that it ruins alot of what made the first game so good.

i managed to avoid all the spoilers and i wish i hadnt now. im just glad I canceled my preorder after hearing it was a fucking joke and rented it for free instead. Fuck that game and fuck Neil Cuckman

I was exposed to the spoilers and chose to hold off on putting any money out for the game until it was released and I could see how accurate they were. It turns out it was even worse than the leaks suggested. There is no way I would ever give a dime to Naughty Dog for this steaming pile of shit.

Whats even more infuriating than the pure degeneracy and SJW insanity is the fact that they did NOTHING to improve the mechanics or gameplay and there was no innovation whatsoever with a new console and 7 YEARS to improve on the last one.

Its obvious that gaming as we know it is over. It has been infected by the same mind virus that has rotted the fabric of society and is now controlled by corporate jews who are using these games in the same way they use Hollywood and television to brainwash and indoctrinate the next generation of goyim with their sick kike degeneracy.

It will only get worse and more absurd. The future of console gaming is now just AAA titles rehashed year after year designed to bleed the consumer with micro-transactions. Innovation and creativity has been completely stifled. Hopefully we see a crash similar to the early 80s and some fresh ideas and outside the box projects can have an opportunity to rear their head.

We lived through the golden age. 97'-04' was the pinnacle of console gaming. The current landscape is a dumbed down barren and vapid facsimile of what console gaming once was. Games have not improved in any way other than "graphics" for the past 15 years. In every other area they have gone backwards.

yeah the only innovation is a prone option LOL. games a total trainwreck.

(07-09-2020, 06:31 PM)dizee Wrote: yeah the only innovation is a prone option LOL. games a total trainwreck.
You can still rent games in your neck of the woods?! Jealous as all get out.

All the video stores around me closed years ago and the last holdout place locally inside the grocery store on the gas station side of the building now just stores excess soda and WIC items or some shit. I think it was their "dollar store" poor people area where only the worst food and foreign products reside for folks who don't know any better. Can't believe there wasnt money to be made in that space, literally and figuratively as I've never seen anyone actually meandering about the rows of old video shelving.

Redbox shuttering its gaming segment in the kiosks last Christmas was the end of renting for me next to a Gamefly and I wont ever sign up for that trash again. Thankfully I used like 20,000 MVP points in them final weeks because I havent rented from a Redbox since.

I used a free trial of Gamefly for it.