Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taskforce or XLink

Hey guys, hopefully some of you remember me from TheRealSocom.com. Recently bought a gaming instead of investing in the next gen consoles and was curious if 
people were still playing Socom on Xlink or if something new had happened with Task Force. Please advise as I have a lot of free time from now until the end of the year when the 
new Halo comes out. Thanks!

Neither. SVDL (shitty xlink clone by dominator) is ran by a spineless retard who does not ban cheaters but bans people for using M79s and Task Force is ran by a mentally unstable manchild in Redline. Just play something more recent. You got a gaming PC so try out Valorant maybe. I'd even play fortnite before I touched those 2 other options.

Welcome to the site by the way. Pretty dead (like SOCOM) but atleast its a place we know where we can post and chat while knowing that it won't be going anywhere.

(07-05-2020, 01:22 PM)dizee Wrote: Neither. SVDL (shitty xlink clone by dominator) is ran by a spineless retard who does not ban cheaters but bans people for using M79s and Task Force is ran by a mentally unstable manchild in Redline. Just play something more recent. You got a gaming PC so try out Valorant maybe. I'd even play fortnite before I touched those 2 other options.

Welcome to the site by the way. Pretty dead (like SOCOM) but atleast its a place we know where we can post and chat while knowing that it won't be going anywhere.
Someone was banned based on weapon selection?!  XD

(07-19-2020, 04:31 PM)SkiMask Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 01:22 PM)dizee Wrote: Neither. SVDL (shitty xlink clone by dominator) is ran by a spineless retard who does not ban cheaters but bans people for using M79s and Task Force is ran by a mentally unstable manchild in Redline. Just play something more recent. You got a gaming PC so try out Valorant maybe. I'd even play fortnite before I touched those 2 other options.

Someone was banned based on weapon selection?!  XD
Evo and I were perma banned mainly because of M79 use, yes. Then we decided to annoy the fuck out of Dominator for being a retard and banning us while never doing a thing about cheaters.

I don't really care if he bans me or not, but the fact he allows cheaters to run rampant over there pretty much says it all IMO.

(07-22-2020, 10:17 PM)dizee Wrote:
(07-19-2020, 04:31 PM)SkiMask Wrote: Someone was banned based on weapon selection?!  XD
Evo and I were perma banned mainly because of M79 use, yes. Then we decided to annoy the fuck out of Dominator for being a retard and banning us while never doing a thing about cheaters.
So then Dom talks some sort of mythical trash "behind" 1UPs back (on the internet) because he then rage quits the site in less than 24 hours??

Interesting turn of events.

So the big question then becomes was it all worth it?

I'm just wondering if nuking them fags all the time was worth it in the end? Each and every time we've had less and less players return to the skirmish after those little bouts. Now ol mushroom boy ups and leaves over some dumb ass shit talk on the internet? 

You have to just wonder if all the right moves were played along the way.

I wouldn't say we were "perma" banned because well, you know. But yes we were mainly banned because of rampant M79 and M203 use and for the simple fact he doesn't like us, TRS, and this website. He did make a lot of false accusations and false statements which were all pretty hysterical because he can barely speak english. Never the less as much as he hates us and this website, he proved that he does creep the website and I know this mainly due to the subjects he brought up were only talked about on here.

Yeah he hates the website for some reason. It is kinda odd seeing as many people on this website actually helped test and donated to his shitty project back during the Xlink days.

(07-25-2020, 02:05 PM)eVo7 Wrote: I wouldn't say we were "perma" banned because well, you know. But yes we were mainly banned because of rampant M79 and M203 use and for the simple fact he doesn't like us, TRS, and this website. He did make a lot of false accusations and false statements which were all pretty hysterical because he can barely speak english. Never the less as much as he hates us and this website, he proved that he does creep the website and I know this mainly due to the subjects he brought up were only talked about on here.

What is his native language?

(07-26-2020, 09:02 AM)dizee Wrote: Yeah he hates the website for some reason. It is kinda odd seeing as many people on this website actually helped test and donated to his shitty project back during the Xlink days.

Is it because of the toxic racism?

(07-26-2020, 11:17 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 02:05 PM)eVo7 Wrote: I wouldn't say we were "perma" banned because well, you know. But yes we were mainly banned because of rampant M79 and M203 use and for the simple fact he doesn't like us, TRS, and this website. He did make a lot of false accusations and false statements which were all pretty hysterical because he can barely speak english. Never the less as much as he hates us and this website, he proved that he does creep the website and I know this mainly due to the subjects he brought up were only talked about on here.

What is his native language?

(07-26-2020, 09:02 AM)dizee Wrote: Yeah he hates the website for some reason. It is kinda odd seeing as many people on this website actually helped test and donated to his shitty project back during the Xlink days.

Is it because of the toxic racism?

I honestly have no idea what his native language is but it's 100% not English.

(07-27-2020, 02:32 PM)eVo7 Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 11:17 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: What is his native language?
I honestly have no idea what his native language is but it's 100% not English.
I always figured he was in the EU somewheres.

Still though the elephant in room...Hop out from the private section Dizz and speak on the bullshit. What in the absolute fuck was said that got them jimmies rustled?  Big Grin