Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taskforce or XLink

1) the private section has not seen a post in about a year, its dead just like the rest of socom in general
2) dominator hates us because IMO we speak our minds with zero filter and call people out on their bullshit when we see it. he is a shitty leader, so we call him out on that. thus he does not like us.

(07-27-2020, 02:32 PM)eVo7 Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 11:17 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: What is his native language?

Is it because of the toxic racism?

I honestly have no idea what his native language is but it's 100% not English.

Well we must find this out so I can make racist and offensive comments about his people and culture. 

Cmon man.

(07-27-2020, 11:57 PM)dizee Wrote: 1) the private section has not seen a post in about a year, its dead just like the rest of socom in general
2) dominator hates us because IMO we speak our minds with zero filter and call people out on their bullshit when we see it. he is a shitty leader, so we call him out on that. thus he does not like us.
Fair enough.

Powerful words though must've stung to have 1UP rage quit this site in some semblance of face saving?? WTF

So now ya'll have to play through a VPN if the urge strikes? GAY Why wasn't there some kind of come to the table moment with the dudes? Seems like a hot headed decision that shouldn't be permanent.  24, 48 or 72 hr bans, sure, you tards probably deserved it, but perm? FOH

Hey Dom, you should sack up and let's talk on it.

i dont have a problem with him perm banning me, its his platform. i deserved a ban. But i play it like two or three times a year, if i want to play, ill play lol. theres really no way he can stop us from playing and hes well aware of that.

i just think hes just a inconsistent coward who allows cheaters to run rampant and sets a standard of "anything goes" on his platform. then when "anything goes" but it upsets his little butt buddies, who started TKing evo for literally no reason other than having the name "WHITE LIVES MATTER" he bans us no questions asked.

you cant have it both ways and thats exactly what he has done. hes a retard.

https://clips.twitch.tv/SweetAntsyHippoKAPOW

"these guys are super toxic, they use 203s and such! where is he??? get him!! KILL HIM EVERY ROUND"

thats how it started, but WE are the toxic ones!

He's played it both ways from jump, and I have never even played the game during the attempts at keeping the community alive. He did it on TRS DAILY. He'd come in and insult everyone there, especially the people here, if you remember. Saying all that we did was play internet. He was a smarmy jagoff from the get go. Then when XLINK hits he starts working on the SVDL stuff, which hey is great! Good for him in the effort. But in its infancy, he needed EVERYONE to go over there, knowing what was going to happen. And yeah from the vids I have watched and the talk around town, he doesn't care about cheaters even when there is solid proof. Different story when it comes to the 'not in crowd'. No quarter given...

It is a near mirroring of what SOFs did to TRS, UF and Sea Snipers after they got their kickstarter money. Thanks for the help, now hit the road jack!

(07-29-2020, 09:22 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: He's played it both ways from jump, and I have never even played the game during the attempts at keeping the community alive. He did it on TRS DAILY. He'd come in and insult everyone there, especially the people here, if you remember. Saying all that we did was play internet. He was a smarmy jagoff from the get go. Then when XLINK hits he starts working on the SVDL stuff, which hey is great! Good for him in the effort. But in its infancy, he needed EVERYONE to go over there, knowing what was going to happen. And yeah from the vids I have watched and the talk around town, he doesn't care about cheaters even when there is solid proof. Different story when it comes to the 'not in crowd'. No quarter given...

It is a near mirroring of what SOFs did to TRS, UF and Sea Snipers after they got their kickstarter money. Thanks for the help, now hit the road jack!
pretty much. svdl sucks ass too. it has alot of cool things about it but ill take xlink any day of the week over it.

i dont even wanna waste anymore time talking about him, hes completely irrelevant in my eyes. but to answer ski's questions again, yes i deserved to be banned but so did like 20 other people who still play. he went off the rails, started accusing me of absolutely asinine shit like ddosing his servers. hes a retard.

I watched that clip and I'm kind of embarrassed for them dudes and the fact the word "toxic" still exists today. 

Hard-core ppl on the far side of anything and everything ruin it for the 99% who just want to have a good time and fuckin play. Such is life I suppose. When you cater to the few, the many suffer.

Also that wasn't the Jester I knew thats some other dork not befitting the name.

Task force on pc looks pretty good, only seen one video so far
I plan to buy or build a gaming pc rather than give Sony a dime , getting a ps5

(10-04-2020, 12:20 PM)SOCOMDITCH Wrote: Task force on pc looks pretty good, only seen one video so far
I plan to buy or build a gaming pc rather than give Sony a dime , getting a ps5

Sadly, Task Force will never see the light of day, as anything other than a tech demo.