Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOCOM II Online 2020 WIP

So M79 on every map.........? If so Nobel Prize incoming.

(11-22-2020, 08:43 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: So M79 on every map.........? If so Nobel Prize incoming.
No, I think the only map it was on that wasn't in the final version was just Fish hook

Well it seems that the shit hole "SOCOM community" discord think its a bad thing that k3rb and 1up are reviving other games other than just SOCOM 2, with SOCOM 1 now an option and SOCOM 3/CA and the SOCOM 2 Beta as incoming options, the S2 only players are now getting pissed off that people have more of a choice as to what game they want to play because it hurts the population of their preferred game. What a garbage and selfish community.

(11-22-2020, 02:25 PM)eVo7 Wrote: Well it seems that the shit hole "SOCOM community" discord think its a bad thing that k3rb and 1up are reviving other games other than just SOCOM 2, with SOCOM 1 now an option and SOCOM 3/CA and the SOCOM 2 Beta as incoming options, the S2 only players are now getting pissed off that people have more of a choice as to what game they want to play because it hurts their preferred game. What a garbage and selfish community.
they're all just names in a sea of mediocrity

(11-22-2020, 04:47 PM)SkiMask Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 02:25 PM)eVo7 Wrote: Well it seems that the shit hole "SOCOM community" discord think its a bad thing that k3rb and 1up are reviving other games other than just SOCOM 2, with SOCOM 1 now an option and SOCOM 3/CA and the SOCOM 2 Beta as incoming options, the S2 only players are now getting pissed off that people have more of a choice as to what game they want to play because it hurts their preferred game. What a garbage and selfish community.
they're all just names in a sea of mediocrity

Ain't that just the truth. But imagine being told options are a bad thing? That discord server is insufferable.

yeah i left that discord today. if you ever wonder what true toxicity is (and i want to make sure to specify that, because the S1/CA players are not the ones being toxic), then check out that discords s2 community and player base.

bUt m79S KilL tHe CoMmUnItY

so, is everyone back playing S2 then? I haven't jumped on in the past 2 weeks cuz I'm seeing you guys here are saying you're playing S1. If you're playing S2 on Friday, let me know I'll get down...

(11-23-2020, 09:24 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: so, is everyone back playing S2 then? I haven't jumped on in the past 2 weeks cuz I'm seeing you guys here are saying you're playing S1. If you're playing S2 on Friday, let me know I'll get down...
I'm in. I haven't played S2 since that night we had that badass room with all those jungle maps. Remember that? Who's down for some Enowapi respawn? Just once.

(11-23-2020, 09:24 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: so, is everyone back playing S2 then? I haven't jumped on in the past 2 weeks cuz I'm seeing you guys here are saying you're playing S1. If you're playing S2 on Friday, let me know I'll get down...
You can always check the website before going on. It will tell you who's online and what rooms are currently up.

https://socomcommunity.com/