Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOCOM II Online 2020 WIP

It'd be nice to have you guys join us on Friday nights for community night. The more of us there is the less try hards, mouth breathers, and gun complainers in our room.

(10-16-2020, 08:48 AM)eVo7 Wrote: It'd be nice to have you guys join us on Friday nights for community night. The more of us there is the less try hards, mouth breathers, and gun complainers in our room.
That sir, is my goal. I've got all I need to play...just need to get the next week behind me and free up some time.

(10-15-2020, 09:16 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote:
(10-15-2020, 08:54 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Be careful what you wish for NOOB. Your long awaited entrance onto the Socom Battlefield has awakened the sleeping Asshole in me and if Im not killing communists in the streets at this time next month, I will be lazer focused on getting set back up on S2.

And when I see you in the lobby of Nigjtstalker, the sound of your knees trembling will reverberate through my speakers as you face me from the Left side of the lobby. Your fate has already been sealed and you WILL feel the warm embrace of my M79 as it sends you to the waiting room for the next round.........

Just so long as I hear that psychotic cackle coming over the discord, I'll suffer. Looking very forward to getting worked over by Lucille...
 also...Ace Combat 5? Still awesome.

As Ive said before, Ace Combat is a sublime game and its a huge disappointment that it hasnt been upgraded to the next Gen of consoles. I would have to say its possibly in the top 5 of what I would consider "perfect" games. It has literally no flaws. The control schematic is perfect, the combat system is perfect, and it is just undeniably fun and comfy.

(10-16-2020, 10:37 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(10-15-2020, 09:16 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: Just so long as I hear that psychotic cackle coming over the discord, I'll suffer. Looking very forward to getting worked over by Lucille...
 also...Ace Combat 5? Still awesome.

As Ive said before, Ace Combat is a sublime game and its a huge disappointment that it hasnt been upgraded to the next Gen of consoles. I would have to say its possibly in the top 5 of what I would consider "perfect" games. It has literally no flaws. The control schematic is perfect, the combat system is perfect, and it is just undeniably fun and comfy.
And yet, it has...Ace Combat 7 my dude. It's there and it's 20 bucks. Came out early last year.

(10-16-2020, 10:54 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote:
(10-16-2020, 10:37 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: As Ive said before, Ace Combat is a sublime game and its a huge disappointment that it hasnt been upgraded to the next Gen of consoles. I would have to say its possibly in the top 5 of what I would consider "perfect" games. It has literally no flaws. The control schematic is perfect, the combat system is perfect, and it is just undeniably fun and comfy.
And yet, it has...Ace Combat 7 my dude. It's there and it's 20 bucks. Came out early last year.

No shit? I wasnt aware of that. Have you played it?

(10-16-2020, 11:38 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(10-16-2020, 10:54 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: And yet, it has...Ace Combat 7 my dude. It's there and it's 20 bucks. Came out early last year.

No shit? I wasnt aware of that. Have you played it?
I haven't. I'll be looking to get it soon. It sure looks gorgeous. Same fictitious world they've been using for the past 3 or 4 games. I can't imagine it would be anything less than awesome.

(10-16-2020, 11:46 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote:
(10-16-2020, 11:38 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: No shit? I wasnt aware of that. Have you played it?
I haven't. I'll be looking to get it soon. It sure looks gorgeous. Same fictitious world they've been using for the past 3 or 4 games. I can't imagine it would be anything less than awesome.

Yea I might dust off the PS4 just for that. The only game I even played on PS4 was Hitman 1 and 2. Ace Combat would be worth a play. I have no interest in multiplayer games anymore and quality single player games that dont require constant DLC are rare.

(10-16-2020, 12:20 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(10-16-2020, 11:46 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: I haven't. I'll be looking to get it soon. It sure looks gorgeous. Same fictitious world they've been using for the past 3 or 4 games. I can't imagine it would be anything less than awesome.

Yea I might dust off the PS4 just for that. The only game I even played on PS4 was Hitman 1 and 2. Ace Combat would be worth a play. I have no interest in multiplayer games anymore and quality single player games that dont require constant DLC are rare.
Agreed. And for the sake of 1UP's thread, which is one of very few I don't want to derail, let's end that there. This is too constructive of a thread for likes of the two of us. We're like MJ and Bird level derailers. 

Looks like my OEM stick got delivered today, too. Outstanding. SOCOM here we go again. evo, I will doing everything humanly possible to make community nights regularly. I'll be there for a bunch of them, just not going to commit to every single Friday ahead of time.

It's official, I am set up and ready to go!!! My handle is JunglistTactkz. No I. @1UP, I hope you and the gang eventually get the mics to work. Even still, thank you, kerb and Harry for setting this back up. I greatly appreciate it.

(10-18-2020, 08:31 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: It's official, I am set up and ready to go!!! My handle is JunglistTactkz. No I. @1UP, I hope you and the gang eventually get the mics to work. Even still, thank you, kerb and Harry for setting this back up. I greatly appreciate it.

That's great! Maybe see ya Friday night?