Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOCOM II Online 2020 WIP

Big Grin 
(10-20-2020, 10:57 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(10-20-2020, 07:39 AM)SOCOMDITCH Wrote: Tune in and watch???
Dude, log on and play!!

I wish...... My PS2 and other shit is in storage. Im aiming for a Christmas time return, unless as Ive said earlier Im not slaughtering Commies in the streets and executing politicians.
thankfully we can still play together despite Jung now McBootin himself with the other weirdos. At some point I'm gonna have to reconcile this with my OG setup but as long as we all can use whatever means to connect is all that really matters.

I also had issues with Twitch last time I played but I always have issues with that shit. I refuse to actually learn the technology because it takes away from the experience and pulls you into this weird role of wizard and it can be kind of debilitating to mess with both worlds.

If I ever had the gumption for that kind of stuff it was quickly sucked out and gutted back a few years ago when I actually cared about the presentation of the thing.

Its sort of like being into something hard-core and when you see it gain popularity or go on full tilt it ruins it a bit for you and you begin to resent others who resemble you.

Don't mind me, just day tripping my balls off.  Angel

[Image: unknown.png]

Socom 1 might be happening sooner than I thought.

(10-21-2020, 03:25 PM)1UP Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

We dont need you wasting your considerable talent and skills on the ugly little brother of S2. It would only fracture the tiny group we have by giving S1 mongoloids a place to go and play their inferior game hurting the pool of players from the vastly superior S2.

Cmon man! Focus!

if socom 1 happens, s2 will never be played again. its such a better socom.

(Yesterday, 05:50 AM)dizee Wrote: if socom 1 happens, s2 will never be played again. its such a better socom.

Doubt it. I'd say 97% of the people that play s2 now never even played S1 and the thought of not being able to sponge through bullets and shit will keep them on S2, they got a E-rep to protect.

(10-21-2020, 11:21 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:

We dont need you wasting your considerable talent and skills on the ugly little brother of S2. It would only fracture the tiny group we have by giving S1 mongoloids a place to go and play their inferior game hurting the pool of players from the vastly superior S2.

Cmon man! Focus!
Wrong.

S2 is already done and playable online through their server.

And now we are able to create a room and start it.

(Yesterday, 10:17 AM)1UP Wrote: And now we are able to create a room and start it.

Can you make the M79 available in S1?

(10-21-2020, 11:21 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:

Cmon man! Focus!

You are completely wrong, socom 1 is far superior to socom 2, I can’t wait to get on it, haven’t played it since  that night Fucktards at Sony shut the servers off, socom 1 has much better hit detection, it’s only downfall is the massive amount of asshole cheaters,