Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOCOM II Online 2020 WIP

(10-23-2020, 08:55 AM)dizee Wrote: TBH i would miss some of the S2 maps and M79s, but other than that there is no reason to play S2 over S1, Zero. Is S1 perfect? Nope, far from it. Claymores are indestructable, 6 Grenades per slot, Mainly just 2 guns are used etc. But it is light years ahead from a tactical and gameplay perspective. The hit detection in S1 was good and I have zero clue why they decided to fuck it up with S2.

Really looking forward to help test this shit sometime for yall and I will be streaming it when that day arrives aslong as they say its ok to do so.
We had people streaming the first test night where I think we had only 2 games that were fully playable as a full room and like everyone who was streaming the game had at least 10 - 15 people. Which doesn't sound like a lot when you think of the other people who have thousands but for S2 that was sort of nutty. Most people were just amazed that the server was a thing again.

(10-23-2020, 12:55 PM)1UP Wrote: Which doesn't sound like a lot when you think of the other people who have thousands but for S2 that was sort of nutty. Most people were just amazed that the server was a thing again.
That actually is high numbers for this type of game where people had to actually search it out or get lucky and be notified it was being played by someone they happened to be following (Twitch won't notify you when a game goes live, I don't think). That's always the best kind of audience, ones where they're just shocked and amazed the game can still be played. I still get people in the real wondering how they can connect and play.