Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tony hawk 1+2 remake or whatever

i preordered it so i got the demo.

its gonna be good. only the 1st level of the second game is in the demo and 4 songs, but 1 of the new songs fits really well. it looks great and runs smoothly on pc. gonna be great to play these games again, loved the first 4 games on PS1/PS2.

(08-19-2020, 03:15 PM)dizee Wrote: i preordered it so i got the demo.

its gonna be good. only the 1st level of the second game is in the demo and 4 songs, but 1 of the new songs fits really well. it looks great and runs smoothly on pc. gonna be great to play these games again, loved the first 4 games on PS1/PS2.

Loved those games. The music was almost as important to the game as the gameplay itself. I hope the stick with the originals al5hough Im sure they would let you customize soundtrack, no?

Are the graphics improved or is it a straight port of the originals?

(08-19-2020, 04:25 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(08-19-2020, 03:15 PM)dizee Wrote: i preordered it so i got the demo.

Loved those games. The music was almost as important to the game as the gameplay itself. I hope the stick with the originals al5hough Im sure they would let you customize soundtrack, no?

I pre ordered on PC

It's a total graphical overhaul. Yes I believe they got as many of the OG music tracks as they could to return.

superman and guerrilla radio were on the demo.

(08-19-2020, 06:18 PM)eVo7 Wrote:
(08-19-2020, 04:25 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Loved those games. The music was almost as important to the game as the gameplay itself. I hope the stick with the originals al5hough Im sure they would let you customize soundtrack, no?

I pre ordered on PC

It's a total graphical overhaul. Yes I believe they got as many of the OG music tracks as they could to return.

Nice. Those games were pretty much technically perfect as far as gameplay goes. Time frame, goals, ability to achieve those goals, etc....

You can make the argument for sandbox free ride but it was just perfect the way they made the time work which gave it a certain pressure.