Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Probably the gayest thing you'll see this year

(09-04-2020, 01:05 PM)hitman Wrote: https://twitter.com/danielchaitin7/statu...9546836993

The gayest thing I saw this year was militant black activist faggot Don Lemon walking down the street holding the hand of his White boyfriend who had cumstains on his shirt from the blowie Don gave him before they went out.

But this is right up there.

IDK. The amount of white guilt I've been seeing lately is gay as fuck too.

(09-06-2020, 08:30 PM)eVo7 Wrote: IDK. The amount of white guilt I've been seeing lately is gay as fuck too.

White guilt is melting away by the day. Even the most normie oblivious Whites who live in 95% White suburbs whos only exposure to blacks is when they watch a Denzel Washington movie are seeing these feral animals burning down cities and brazenly attacking non blacks with sociopathic violence on Youtube and other non mainstream media outlets. When it was just the big 3 networks it was easy to suppress the reality of their behavior. But thats just not possible anymore.

Not to mention these morons are so stupidly arrogant that they actually gleefully upload videos of their vile behavior and disgusting acts to social media because they are so desperately in need of attention to feed their fragile egos.

(09-06-2020, 08:30 PM)eVo7 Wrote: IDK. The amount of white guilt I've been seeing lately is gay as fuck too.
its insane for sure

(09-07-2020, 10:40 AM)dizee Wrote:
its insane for sure

Its out of fear of the mob. Even silence will get you cancelled. You must bow to the mob and praise blacks on every show, commercial, tweet, etc, or you are literally Hitler and will be subject to having your life and the lives of your family ruined or ended.

Much of the White guilt is just posturing and pandering out of fear of being called a racist. These lunatics literally believe calling someone a nigger is a justification for homicide. A word. Blacks will commit the most heinous and unimaginable acts of violence and 1000's of Twitwits will say "he deserved it because he said nigger". Even though 99% of the time thats not even true.

Even though the average negro uses the term as about 30% of their vocabulary.