Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HBO doing their part to normalize voter fraud

Here's Mark Suckyerdawg talking about how Facebook will "fact-check" Trump if he announces an election night win before the boxes of mail-in votes magically appear in Al Franken's car trunk: 

Here's Hawkfish CEO Josh Mendeljew normalizing the left's obvious coup to legitimize stealing an election with fraud: 

I will refrain from too much further comment, as this is a public forum and all.

(09-04-2020, 03:33 PM)hitman Wrote: Here's Mark Suckyerdawg talking about how Facebook will "fact-check" Trump if he announces an election night win before the boxes of mail-in votes magically appear in Al Franken's car trunk: 

Here's Hawkfish CEO Josh Mendeljew normalizing the left's obvious coup to legitimize stealing an election with fraud: 

I will refrain from too much further comment, as this is a public forum and all.

I enjoyed watching Hillary Clinton say on air a week or so ago that Democrats "should not accept" a Trump victory. Regardless of the electoral result until things are "fully investigated".

I cant fucking wait for the carnage.

(09-05-2020, 04:40 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: I cant fucking wait for the carnage.
Yet the other side always pretends that it would be conservatives with their guns going pew pew pew in the streets if a Trump victory isn't secured. I do wonder how this plays out with each side and their reactions but the price and demand of ammo is all you really need. I believe most are stockpiling not to take to the streets but to protect themselves when the crazies come out from each side, no matter the victor. Will be something of a moment though historically any which way; brace for impact.

(09-15-2020, 08:52 AM)SkiMask Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 04:40 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: I cant fucking wait for the carnage.
Yet the other side always pretends that it would be conservatives with their guns going pew pew pew in the streets if a Trump victory isn't secured. I do wonder how this plays out with each side and their reactions but the price and demand of ammo is all you really need. I believe most are stockpiling not to take to the streets but to protect themselves when the crazies come out from each side, no matter the victor. Will be something of a moment though historically any which way; brace for impact.

Red States stop delivering food to cities.

3 days later shelves are empty. Mobs in cities burn, loot and destroy everything in search of food. Bunch of gunless starving unorganized communits morons armed with bricks branch out into rural areas.

Get met by fortified, prepared, armed groups of people who have been hunting and killing their own food since they were 12 years old. Commies get their shit pushed in. 

The End.

No need to even enter the cities.

(09-15-2020, 02:07 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: No need to even enter the cities.
But the stroopwaffles and cabbage rolls at Kramarczuks! ah Hell who am I kidding, I've gone to Minneapolis a couple times since all this bullshit started and it was mostly food related. I have my C&C now so never any worries anyways. Very least always travel with knives and during the day where I avoid most the BS.

(09-15-2020, 09:14 PM)SkiMask Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 02:07 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: No need to even enter the cities.
But the stroopwaffles and cabbage rolls at Kramarczuks! ah Hell who am I kidding, I've gone to Minneapolis a couple times since all this bullshit started and it was mostly food related. I have my C&C now so never any worries anyways. Very least always travel with knives and during the day where I avoid most the BS.

Anytime the Jogger to human ratio is above 30% Jogger, you are in danger. Period. Because all it takes is one spark, one movement, one comment, and they ALL swarm. Its hard for people who havent ever been around them in large groups to comprehend the level of mindless and immediate violence they are capable of.

As a human, if I see one White man beating a person of a darker color I will think to myself "Why is he doing that and keep an eye to make sure it doesnt get crazy and perhaps intervene until the authorities arrive to sort it out".

There is no frontal lobe brain activity like that involved with joggers. Picture sharks in a feeding frenzy. Once it starts, they ALL get involved.

(09-15-2020, 02:07 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 08:52 AM)SkiMask Wrote: Yet the other side always pretends that it would be conservatives with their guns going pew pew pew in the streets if a Trump victory isn't secured. I do wonder how this plays out with each side and their reactions but the price and demand of ammo is all you really need. I believe most are stockpiling not to take to the streets but to protect themselves when the crazies come out from each side, no matter the victor. Will be something of a moment though historically any which way; brace for impact.

Red States stop delivering food to cities.

3 days later shelves are empty. Mobs in cities burn, loot and destroy everything in search of food. Bunch of gunless starving unorganized communits morons armed with bricks branch out into rural areas.

Get met by fortified, prepared, armed groups of people who have been hunting and killing their own food since they were 12 years old. Commies get their shit pushed in. 

The End.

Since we're speculating...

Your average gun nut can't navigate a firefight with any more effectiveness than a leftist full of hate. That's just a sad truth.
At this point, it's outdated to assume that a right-vs-left fight would be a partisan slaughter. And we are unfortunately victims of our own echo-chamber propaganda.

Your objective is to survive; theirs is to kill you. 
Despite standing alongside a dozen armed men, Kyle Rittenhouse would have DIED in Kenosha if he hadn't turned himself into the police. 

Most law enforcement officers have to qualify with their service pistol somewhat regularly. They are issued ammunition and paid to train, even if it's only once or twice in that year. And yet...most of them couldn't hold their own against two or more assailants, without backup. 

These commies are not "gunless", and they run in packs. You won't need to go into the cities, because the cities will come to you. What...you think they'll just roll over and starve while farmers eat home-grown beef and corn?

This won't be a zombie shoot, fellas. If it kicks off, you will be staring down the barrel of a guerrilla insurrection, and tribalism will be the only way to survive.

(09-16-2020, 01:00 PM)hitman Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 02:07 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Red States stop delivering food to cities.

The End.

Since we're speculating...

Your average gun nut can't navigate a firefight with any more effectiveness than a leftist full of hate. That's just a sad truth.
At this point, it's outdated to assume that a right-vs-left fight would be a partisan slaughter. And we are unfortunately victims of our own echo-chamber propaganda.

Despite standing alongside a dozen armed men, Kyle Rittenhouse would have DIED in Kenosha if he hadn't turned himself into the police. 

Most law enforcement officers have to qualify with their service pistol somewhat regularly. They are issued ammunition and paid to train, even if it's only once or twice in that year. And yet...most of them couldn't hold their own against two or more assailants, without backup. 

These commies are not "gunless", and they run in packs. You won't need to go into the cities, because the cities will come to you. What...you think they'll just roll over and starve while farmers eat home-grown beef and corn?

This won't be a zombie shoot, fellas. If it kicks off, you will be staring down the barrel of a guerrilla insurrection, and tribalism will be the only way to survive.

You are correct to a point. But from a purely tactical standpoint, cities are doomed. The rely on whole, from deliveries from Red rural States. Fuel, food, etc. 

Sure Commie funders can put firearms in their hands, but from a tactical perspective they are at a HUGE disadvantage. They are spreading out from a singular area into a rural area.

Its like playing Go. As they spread out their numbers disperse. The armed Red State already have them surrounded. You are never in a position of power when you are trying to move from a confined space into an open space.

For example, using my location, do you think if the jogger gang bangers from Philthadelphia began to ooze out into central Pa and West Virginia they wouldnt be slaughtered by hicks ready and prepared for them? They cant even do a drive by without killing 3 children in their own hoods. How do you think they would fare against men who have been killing deer at 150 yards for 20 years?

(09-16-2020, 04:36 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 01:00 PM)hitman Wrote: Since we're speculating...

You are correct to a point. But from a purely tactical standpoint, cities are doomed. The rely on whole, from deliveries from Red rural States. Fuel, food, etc. 

Sure Commie funders can put firearms in their hands, but from a tactical perspective they are at a HUGE disadvantage. They are spreading out from a singular area into a rural area.

Its like playing Go. As they spread out their numbers disperse. The armed Red State already have them surrounded. You are never in a position of power when you are trying to move from a confined space into an open space.

For example, using my location, do you think if the jogger gang bangers from Philthadelphia began to ooze out into central Pa and West Virginia they wouldnt be slaughtered by hicks ready and prepared for them? They cant even do a drive by without killing 3 children in their own hoods. How do you think they would fare against men who have been killing deer at 150 yards for 20 years?

I honestly think that political correctness has been far too normalized for Joe Farmer and his wife to pick off joggers with a .308 the way they would in 1903.

(09-16-2020, 04:51 PM)hitman Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 04:36 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: You are correct to a point. But from a purely tactical standpoint, cities are doomed. The rely on whole, from deliveries from Red rural States. Fuel, food, etc. 

I honestly think that political correctness has been far too normalized for Joe Farmer and his wife to pick off joggers with a .308 the way they would in 1903.

It wouldnt be up to them. Groups in the know would blow bridges and set up checkpoints as well as fortified positions so that a rabble mob of soi boys, blue haired dykes, and a few joggers wouldnt get anywhere near important targets.

Its obvious from your posts and knowledge that you know what critical targets would be and what supply lines are and how they could both be used to basically starve out and black out any commie resistance. You Im sure also know how laughably ineffective even armed commie Pantyfas would be.

Think Rhodesia when imagining how the casualties would play out.