Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HBO doing their part to normalize voter fraud

(09-16-2020, 05:30 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 04:51 PM)hitman Wrote: I honestly think that political correctness has been far too normalized for Joe Farmer and his wife to pick off joggers with a .308 the way they would in 1903.

It wouldnt be up to them. Groups in the know would blow bridges and set up checkpoints as well as fortified positions so that a rabble mob of soi boys, blue haired dykes, and a few joggers wouldnt get anywhere near important targets.

Its obvious from your posts and knowledge that you know what critical targets would be and what supply lines are and how they could both be used to basically starve out and black out any commie resistance. You Im sure also know how laughably ineffective even armed commie Pantyfas would be.

Think Rhodesia when imagining how the casualties would play out.

I can't bring myself to imagine that 10 million Americans addicted to Amazon, Disney+, coffee, and air conditioning could wage an effective guerrilla war against BLM, Antifa, and - let's face it - police officers and zoomer military vets. 

Every swinging dick with a Polaris side-by-side and a hunting camp has a plan to "bug out" if things get really bad. Libertarians are by-and-large zoomers with guns and an intense hatred of all things Christian. And the cops won't stop arresting law-abiding citizens with video evidence of self defense...instead of the rioters setting fires to gov buildings!

The last time a group of "patriots" strapped rifles and stood toe-to-toe with BLM, they ultimately tried to convince the terrorists that their goal was "love", and they literally retreated (post-cuckery interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkLXFRvADfA ).

I truly have my doubts about the actual numbers of who would stand against insurgency.

(09-17-2020, 03:46 PM)hitman Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 05:30 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: It wouldnt be up to them. Groups in the know would blow bridges and set up checkpoints as well as fortified positions so that a rabble mob of soi boys, blue haired dykes, and a few joggers wouldnt get anywhere near important targets.

Its obvious from your posts and knowledge that you know what critical targets would be and what supply lines are and how they could both be used to basically starve out and black out any commie resistance. You Im sure also know how laughably ineffective even armed commie Pantyfas would be.

Think Rhodesia when imagining how the casualties would play out.

I can't bring myself to imagine that 10 million Americans addicted to Amazon, Disney+, coffee, and air conditioning could wage an effective guerrilla war against BLM, Antifa, and - let's face it - police officers and zoomer military vets. 

Every swinging dick with a Polaris side-by-side and a hunting camp has a plan to "bug out" if things get really bad. Libertarians are by-and-large zoomers with guns and an intense hatred of all things Christian. And the cops won't stop arresting law-abiding citizens with video evidence of self defense...instead of the rioters setting fires to gov buildings!

The last time a group of "patriots" strapped rifles and stood toe-to-toe with BLM, they ultimately tried to convince the terrorists that their goal was "love", and they literally retreated (post-cuckery interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkLXFRvADfA ).

I truly have my doubts about the actual numbers of who would stand against insurgency.

I really wish ai could post photos here.

I have a great infographic about exactly what youre talking about.

Cops are outnumbered by armed civilians like 10,000-1. So if shit ever REALLY went down, cops would be the first to tuck tail. I totally understand you point about consumerism and the bread and circuses of Amazon etc, but just look at Ruby Ridge, Waco, Bundy Ranch. These are an infinitesimal group of people compared to the scale we are talking about and they had the Feds all fucked up.

Ive read Civil War scenarios as well that bring in to light desertion numbers and refusal to fire on citizens and they number over 75%. National Gaurd armories would be cleared out by supporters and the shit would be so fucktarded so quickly it would blow your mind.

(09-17-2020, 03:46 PM)hitman Wrote: The last time a group of "patriots" strapped rifles and stood toe-to-toe with BLM, they ultimately tried to convince the terrorists that their goal was "love", and they literally retreated (post-cuckery interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkLXFRvADfA ).

First thing that came to mind when I watched your clip (and ultimately the link in description to the event)?

Hearing THAT dude talk at the end was no different than a queer eyed homo trying to start a SOCOM project.

Hard pass.

Funny how it was inferred earlier that farmers (Democratic Farmer Labor) are conservatives when around here its so much more complicated than that. Add in the Jeezo fearing and then you have a mix of both and it wouldn't always be traditionally 'conservative' and especially up on the iron range nary will you find a red in a sea of blue.

BUT a lot of that is changing as God has become central to a lot of these folks and they are seeing their party of racism and identity politics as nothing more than side shows and circus acts. Once their party betrays them (cuts the purse) and implements California style progressiveness in regards to militant environmentalism and blatant nonsensical agricultural and land regulation, they become keenly aware of which party is which and they no longer feel part of the group as a whole. They vote with their pocketbooks. The big cities have traditionally had the numbers to carry our state with the farm folk and traditional democrats around here, but things are changing. Dude spent a ton of money on the farmes this go around and even that made a lot of reds cringe.

I think there are many reasons why these things haven't gone full civil is because they're always so small and fringe.

Despite knowing how bad a few in the past have been able to mess things up (thinking LA robbers of 90s and others already mentioned) I think tech has come a long way and it's much harder to organize pseudo free thinking sheep tards much less evade detection.

No longer are the ones in charge using snub nose revolvers against fully automatic weapons either. You need so much more and I sort of agree not many have the skillset nor the knowledge plus the money. Sure, Vegas demonstrates how a couple people can fuck up some crowds and whatnot but we're talking civil and so getting them all together and uniting a populace to do something so drastic is slim.

These kids (antifa) just aint got it.

(09-18-2020, 04:42 AM)SkiMask Wrote:
(09-17-2020, 03:46 PM)hitman Wrote: The last time a group of "patriots" strapped rifles and stood toe-to-toe with BLM, they ultimately tried to convince the terrorists that their goal was "love", and they literally retreated (post-cuckery interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkLXFRvADfA ).

First thing that came to mind when I watched your clip (and ultimately the link in description to the event)?

Hearing THAT dude talk at the end was no different than a queer eyed homo trying to start a SOCOM project.

Hard pass.

Funny how it was referred to farmers (Democratic Farmer Labor) as conservatives when around here its so much more complicated than that. Add in the Jeezo fearing and then you have a mix of both and it wouldn't always be traditionally 'conservative' and especially up on the iron range nary will you find a red in a sea of blue.

BUT a lot of that is changing as God has become central to a lot of these folks and they are seeing their party of racism and identity politics as nothing more than side shows and circus acts. Once their party betrays them (cuts the purse) and implements California style progressiveness in regards to militant environmentalism and blatant nonsensical agricultural and land regulation, they become keenly aware of which party is which and they no longer feel part of the group as a whole. They vote with their pocketbooks. The big cities have traditionally had the numbers to carry our state with the farm folk and traditional democrats around here, but things are changing. Dude spent a ton of money on the farmes this go around and even that made a lot of reds cringe.

I think there are many reasons why these things haven't gone full civil is because they're always so small and fringe.  Despite knowing how bad a few in the past have been able to mess things up (thinking LA robbers of 90s and others already mentioned) I think tech has come a long way and it's much harder to organize pseudo free thinking sheep tards much less evade detection.

No longer are the ones in charge using snub nose revolvers against fully automatic weapons either. You need so much more and I sort of agree not many have the skillset nor the knowledge plus the money.

These kids (antifa) just aint got it.

Red and Blue is just Kubuki Theatre for the sheep. They are both controlled by the same cabal. Dems are taking us to Hell on a bullet train, Repubs are just taking the scenic route.

Trump is an Israeli controlled puppet just like the rest of them. The only advantage to having him in office is he can stack the Federal courts with conservative judges. Neither party has any interest in stopping illegal immigrants because for Dems is extra votes and for Repubs its cheap labor for Corporations. Bottom line its a war on the White middle class. From both sides.

Wwgowga.
Question the narrative
Always