Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOCOM 1 Private Server

Had fun playin S2 with Ditch, Drum, and evo last night. man that brought back the feels. I may have to try and find S1 to purchase perhaps. I got that day 1 but only played online the last month or so before S2 dropped. By then everyone was skywalking and rapidfire RPGing or grenading. I don't remember which it was.

(10-31-2020, 10:56 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: Had fun playin S2 with Ditch, Drum, and evo last night. man that brought back the feels. I may have to try and find S1 to purchase perhaps. I got that day 1 but only played online the last month or so before S2 dropped. By then everyone was skywalking and rapidfire RPGing or grenading. I don't remember which it was.

Next time join us in voice chat in discord, I believe I sent you the discord link in a PM.

The room was messed up,
I made it and froze out After awhile,
so I couldn’t skip to the next map,
making it never ending ruins Respawn,
We got on socom 1 and had a great time
So much better than s2

(10-31-2020, 12:36 PM)eVo7 Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 10:56 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: Had fun playin S2 with Ditch, Drum, and evo last night. man that brought back the feels. I may have to try and find S1 to purchase perhaps. I got that day 1 but only played online the last month or so before S2 dropped. By then everyone was skywalking and rapidfire RPGing or grenading. I don't remember which it was.

Next time join us in voice chat in discord, I believe I sent you the discord link in a PM.
yeah will do. And Ditch, I'm going to see about buying S1

(10-31-2020, 02:31 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 12:36 PM)eVo7 Wrote: Next time join us in voice chat in discord, I believe I sent you the discord link in a PM.
yeah will do. And Ditch, I'm going to see about buying S1
 do it, you will be glad you did, it’s much better than socom 2 

if a bunch of yall play again, use our discord (or even make a new 1) so we dont have random retards come in screaming on the mics again

(10-30-2020, 08:04 AM)eVo7 Wrote:
(10-29-2020, 10:22 PM)dizee Wrote:

lmao, dude deserves it.

When i killed you in Ruins I didn't even know you were tbagging him until someone pointed it out after the fact. LOLOLOL.
That's messed up lol. Good times last night, fellas. Junglist, you were kicking ass for being so rusty. Got me good a few times. And was Abandoned great or what?

Abandoned on socom 1 is a national treasure. It's easy to see why it was commonly the tiebreaker map.

Socom 1 tonight,
Let’s make our own pw room
Keep out the riffraff
Abandoned will be on the list,
goes without saying

(11-02-2020, 02:46 PM)SOCOMDITCH Wrote: Socom 1 tonight,
Let’s make our own pw room
Keep out the riffraff
Abandoned will be on the list,
goes without saying

I don't think password rooms work yet on s1. 

Anyway, that will be a no-go for me. For the most part if I play, it will usually only be on friday and saturday nights