Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOCOM 1 Private Server

Yeah wont be playing much at all cept on Friday nights occasionally. Glad to have S1 back though.

(10-31-2020, 07:35 PM)Drum Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 08:04 AM)eVo7 Wrote: lmao, dude deserves it.

When i killed you in Ruins I didn't even know you were tbagging him until someone pointed it out after the fact. LOLOLOL.
That's messed up lol. Good times last night, fellas. Junglist, you were kicking ass for being so rusty. Got me good a few times. And was Abandoned great or what?
Sorry I missed this over the weekend. So much fun playing with you, evo and Ditch.

That was the first time I picked up the sticks for S2 in close to 15 years. It was a blast! You and me were going back and forth Drum. I'd kill you, then vice versa. Ruins man...my all time favorite map. Sucked that it locked up like Ditch said. I was wondering why we were stuck on 19:59 for the timer, but was having too much fun to care.
Barring any issues, I will be back on Friday again.

Get on socom 1
for some de-stressing tonight With the CSF crew

(11-03-2020, 10:05 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 07:35 PM)Drum Wrote: That's messed up lol. Good times last night, fellas. Junglist, you were kicking ass for being so rusty. Got me good a few times. And was Abandoned great or what?
Sorry I missed this over the weekend. So much fun playing with you, evo and Ditch.

That was the first time I picked up the sticks for S2 in close to 15 years. It was a blast! You and me were going back and forth Drum. I'd kill you, then vice versa. Ruins man...my all time favorite map. Sucked that it locked up like Ditch said. I was wondering why we were stuck on 19:59 for the timer, but was having too much fun to care.

You better stay on S1 son. Cuz if you ever step to me on S2 Nightstalker you know whats up........

(11-05-2020, 07:02 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 10:05 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: Sorry I missed this over the weekend. So much fun playing with you, evo and Ditch.

You better stay on S1 son. Cuz if you ever step to me on S2 Nightstalker you know whats up........

Yea, you'll bust out the racist M79, good thing there isn't any racist ladders on Nightstalker and I'm sure you'd abuse those too.

We’ll be on s1 tonight if anyone wants to join
most likely In us west CSF Crew

(11-06-2020, 04:31 PM)SOCOMDITCH Wrote: We’ll be on s1 tonight if anyone wants to join
most likely In us west CSF Crew

No Crossroads, no M79s, no Breach........Cmon man........

Pure real socom
Unadulterated

(11-06-2020, 09:12 PM)SOCOMDITCH Wrote: Pure real socom
Unadulterated

Yes indeed. Was a good time last night BS'in. Good chance I'll be on tonight again.

Was fun
Would be Nice if any of the other
so called socomers in here ever decided to get on ?