Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOCOM 1 Private Server

(11-17-2020, 10:54 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 09:52 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: You are spot on Ski. Pop ups meaning doing small events like farmers markets, church festivals, parking out in front of tap rooms that don't sell food, etc. Just pop up a tent, set up my pits and run food all day. Whatever money I make would then go to funding competitions. Baby steps indeed, that is exactly how I have it worked out in my head. No delusions of grandeur, just a slow crawl into something I have a true passion in doing, and then seeing where it leads. I can cook anything: Brisket, Pulled Pork, Spare and Baby Backs, Beef short ribs, Chicken, Turkey, etc., so I'm in a good position to make a lot of people happy, which also makes me happy. 

You got a guy out of Delano up by you by the name of Jeff Vanderlinde who runs a comp team called Shiggin and Grinnin. You should check them out, they make GREAT food. I've had the opportunity to eat their food when he's come out of MN and done events in Iowa. I'm not sure if he has an actual restaurant, but I know he does events all over the place. He just took 8th in the KCBS Worlds. That is pretty damn good considering there are 100 teams there. He's won tons of comps too, including the American Royal, which has like 600 teams there...

Well you can forget about all of this shit until Lockdown 2.1 is over and we see whether or not we watch America get turned into The Matrix over the next 60 days.

I pray good will triumph.

These psychopaths rejoice in trying to criminalize celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas with your families. The eldery suffer the most. Imagine having children and raising them and instilling your values to them and watch them do the same and then have a bunch of Marxist lunatics rob you of the joy of your Golden Years to see the family you created come together and spend time together in love and hope under threat of having your door kicked in and being arrested for violating "Laws" made at the whim of a psychopath with no basis in the Constitution. The only "reason" we are here and it even worth it to get old enough to wear diapers is to see the joy in your childrens faces as they raise your Grandchildren.

This is what they are trying to take away from you.

I pray true Americans will wake up and fight back against this tyranny.

Right now, FOR ME, the upcoming lockdown won't have any affect on this idea of mine. I'm still in the discovery phase and am even still right now just pooling together some startup capital. First I would have to get a bigger pit, and have that first run with a giant food order. Luckily I have Restaurant Depot connections, but I would still need to pony up a lot of cash for ribs, pork butts and briskets. Then the money I make (if I make it) would be recycled back into subsequent food orders, etc. Then I need to just see what else there is to do regarding licensing for food handling and safety, permits for spaces at events, etc. Sure I could probably just pop a tent up somewhere and hope I don't get chased off, but I want to do things right. At the end of the day, my goal is to walk away from the software industry and do that full time (with a small restaurant as the final goal). That is years in the future though.

All of this will take until AT LEAST Springtime to launch, so hopefully things tone back down at that time. If not? Well, then I continue to WFH in software saving more money and gathering more information.

(11-18-2020, 09:45 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: All of this will take until AT LEAST Springtime to launch, so hopefully things tone back down at that time. If not? Well, then I continue to WFH in software saving more money and gathering more information.
Pretty sure all you have to do besides get a permit to serve food is to just ask any Hardware Hank or strip mall tenant to occupy a space in the parking lot. Even banks and others who occupy the shared lot space don't mind a truck or tent being pitched. I'd definitely look into a trailer smoker, makes it way easier to set up shop.
(11-17-2020, 10:54 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: This is what they are trying to take away from you.

I see granny through the glass with her contempt that these insufferable pukes won't even let you hug them anymore. Imagine surviving the last 95 years only to see your hug privileges taken away by some $17 hour blue haired liberal being a mask nazi during visiting hours if your lucky to be scheduled in.

Imagine the disappointment in the world you'd have to experience just that.

(11-18-2020, 03:58 PM)SkiMask Wrote:
(11-18-2020, 09:45 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: All of this will take until AT LEAST Springtime to launch, so hopefully things tone back down at that time. If not? Well, then I continue to WFH in software saving more money and gathering more information.
Pretty sure all you have to do besides get a permit to serve food is to just ask any Hardware Hank or strip mall tenant to occupy a space in the parking lot. Even banks and others who occupy the shared lot space don't mind a truck or tent being pitched. I'd definitely look into a trailer smoker, makes it way easier to set up shop.
(11-17-2020, 10:54 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: This is what they are trying to take away from you.

I see granny through the glass with her contempt that these insufferable pukes won't even let you hug them anymore. Imagine surviving the last 95 years only to see your hug privileges taken away by some $17 hour blue haired liberal being a mask nazi during visiting hours if your lucky to be scheduled in.

Imagine the disappointment in the world you'd have to experience just that.

Trailer is exactly what I'm looking at. Either a Jambo j3 or a Lang 108. Either way, the build time is long. and there's the whole ponying up 10K just for the pit...

(11-18-2020, 04:52 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: Trailer is exactly what I'm looking at. Either a Jambo j3 or a Lang 108. Either way, the build time is long. and there's the whole ponying up 10K just for the pit...
[Image: dji_0095_1_1.jpg]
Buddy has something similar to this and isn't but a couple grand or less depending upon. 10k with the custom paint seems a bit flashy and you could get something very nice for less than a 1/3 the price.

(11-19-2020, 09:59 AM)SkiMask Wrote:
(11-18-2020, 04:52 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: Trailer is exactly what I'm looking at. Either a Jambo j3 or a Lang 108. Either way, the build time is long. and there's the whole ponying up 10K just for the pit...
[Image: dji_0095_1_1.jpg]
Buddy has something similar to this and isn't but a couple grand or less depending upon. 10k with the custom paint seems a bit flashy and you could get something very nice for less than a 1/3 the price.

Oh Trust me, something like that would absolutely work! That's basically a Lang reverse flow almost exactly how I'd like it...

A couple of us are Playing socom 1,
then 2 tonight
If any of you queers want to join
would be cool to have the old gang...

Or just stay on here or the gaystation 5 jerking each other off

I will play next weekend.

(11-21-2020, 03:10 AM)dizee Wrote: I will play next weekend.
You would have liked it,
divine was complaining every single time an m14 killed someone 
meanwhile he’s sponging entire magazines

Then left the first time he got m79’ed lol

(11-21-2020, 03:14 AM)SOCOMDITCH Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 03:10 AM)dizee Wrote: I will play next weekend.
You would have liked it,
divine was complaining every single time an m14 killed someone 
meanwhile he’s sponging entire magazines

Then left the first time he got m79’ed lol

Sorry guys I ended up watching movies with the girlfriend last night instead. K3rb told me you went off on Divine for him constantly complaining about getting owned by M14's. LMAO, now I wish I was there.