Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Election fallout

Just wanted to get a pulse on everyone's preparedness for next week.

Regardless of the outcome, there is undoubtedly going to be some serious strife and insanity. I am assuming the election will be contested by either side regardless of the outcome and there will be violence in the streets for weeks or months.

I hope everyone has firearms at the ready as well as a sufficient supply of ammo. In the days leading up I would also advise getting about a months worth of food and water.

If you have a significant position in any retirement fund that is based in the stock market I would also advise removing or transfering much of it into physical precious metals or cash to have dry powder ready to move your holdings into another area should Biden be elected. The Dow and S and P will crash a minimum of 30% if Biden is put in office as whales scramble to pull their wealth before Capital Gains taxes are hiked. That comfy IRA is gonna get assraped if you arent careful.

? check and check, not worried about strife where I’m at, everyone on my street has Trump flags on their pickups and houses, half my street are vets and 100% of my street are oilfield workers like me, 85%of my town are oilfield workers

(10-30-2020, 01:16 AM)SOCOMDITCH Wrote: ? check and check, not worried about strife where I’m at, everyone on my street has Trump flags on their pickups and houses, half my street are vets and 100% of my street are oilfield workers like me, 85%of my town are oilfield workers

Sounds like you should be fine logistically, but look hard at any retirement plan you have and seriously consider moving any ETF related holdings into Precious metals or liquidity so you can buy the dip.

Gonna be amazing when Trump wins, I plan on switching to cnn once he's in shape to hit 270.

(10-30-2020, 01:00 PM)dizee Wrote: Gonna be amazing when Trump wins, I plan on switching to cnn once he's in shape to hit 270.

Could be weeks if not months of fuckery and lawsuits ending up in the Supreme Court. I expect shortages and lockdowns in swing States like in Spring. Walmart has already pulled their guns and ammo in anticipation of joggers looting firearms on their way to liberate Air Jordans and flat screen TVs.

I honestly have no clue how my state of MN will turn out, but I will be there in the morning waiting in line like everyone else to cast my ballot in the flesh. Something about that "ding" that you audibly hear once accepted is music to my ears. 

Like folks mentioned, even in fracking country ya never really know how a person is going to vote. Most times when I wander into those conversations out on the golf course or wherever most are readily admitting they'll vote for anyone but him. Its like the man personally fucked their wives because they cannot give a real reason as to why not. Even folks in southern MN where the majority of the fracking sand is extracted, you'll see those folks still vote democrat because they think the money will keep flowing in despite hearing otherwise. It's kind of nuts, tbh. Folks seem willing to sacrifice their morals and values to perpetuate business as usual not realizing the President has done more for them in 4 years than the politicians have ever done for them in a lifetime. 

*sigh* oh well.

Despite the number of lawn signs and flags, etc (see pic below for my hometown, link in photo)
I'm still not sure folks will flip the state red. Most seem willing to sacrifice everything for "anyone else" and rather vote a politician than with their hearts and minds. That's the part that gets me, they know he isn't a politician and rather have some lying phony career civil servant who made millions off the access and can't even be bothered to ask why or question whether or not that is even keeping with their traditional American values. They hate him that much. 

Here's to hoping they go in there and take some personal inventory and vote for the guy who loves America as much as they do. 
[Image: dpm7gzb9oio51.jpg]

Mn is gonna be close, as is wisconsin. I don't think the other states will be as close as those 2.

(10-30-2020, 02:55 PM)dizee Wrote: Mn is gonna be close, as is wisconsin. I don't think the other states will be as close as those 2.

Watching both their rallies today its laugable the divide in support for both of them. They wont even show Bidens drive in crowd and as he mumbles through his usual assine pandering there are more anti Biden people their honking their horns over his bullshit. Its frankly sad to watch him at this point. 

Hes actually running on Trumps platform of Made in Ameria and bringing manufacturing jobs back. He rambles off the same 6 or 7 empty platitudes and obsesses over "The Pandemic" as if there is anybody who gives a fuck about that horseshit or even considers it real.

To me it's sort of surprising he actually runs on this national mask mandate shit when its been found to be unconstitutional and yet no one mentions that. I really wanted on the last debate for the President to call him to the mat over that a little more than he did. 

Might as well put a bunch of yellow stars on our jackets while we're at it. 

Either way, I'm seriously hoping folks can see the man flip flopping on just about everything and isn't really of any substance other than raising taxes and keeping Healthcare but it really gets my goad when I see all these ads about Social Security running out in 3 years if Trump is elected and that shit is simply not true and not like these other career politicians who've raided that "lockbox" every chance they get.

Its all so fuckin gross i cannot stand politics and especially intolerant political types who parrot the same shit over and over and smear and assassinate anyone character who simply doesn't go along with the status quo. 

The wedge issues also irk me to Hell and back. Like, if I'm pro-choice somehow I'm gonna vote for Biden and despite being socially liberal and fiscally conservative (I venture like many) that one issue somehow puts me into the blue category. Nope. 

States rights should prevail and its up to each individual State to set the laws of the land and if you want to slurp out some kid in a back alley, have at it. State doesn't allow for it? Go to one that does, or better yet, give the kid up for adoption because if you even had to think twice you aint ready to parent. Thousands of folks cannot have kids and would love the opportunity. Gone are "back alley" abortions and thats a tired 70s era argument that isn't even valid anymore.

(10-30-2020, 05:05 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 02:55 PM)dizee Wrote: Mn is gonna be close, as is wisconsin. I don't think the other states will be as close as those 2.

Watching both their rallies today its laugable the divide in support for both of them. They wont even show Bidens drive in crowd and as he mumbles through his usual assine pandering there are more anti Biden people their honking their horns over his bullshit. Its frankly sad to watch him at this point. 

Hes actually running on Trumps platform of Made in Ameria and bringing manufacturing jobs back. He rambles off the same 6 or 7 empty platitudes and obsesses over "The Pandemic" as if there is anybody who gives a fuck about that horseshit or even considers it real.
yeah you see he called trump supporters ugly at that rally rofl. the dude who sniffs little kids calls us ugly

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/13...8409153538