[Image: 0xFdW0j.png]
[Image: 2hsHQf6.jpg]
[Image: eLUpyGi.jpg]
[Image: kyLVXvk.jpg]
[Image: 0MiZBmE.jpg]
[Image: jBnn9RA.jpg]
[Image: efb77q5.jpg]
[Image: TVdwqP3.png]

Oh just stop already! These absurd conspiracy theories have all been debunked by Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo. There was no fraud. Wear your mask and accept your new President!

Paybacks a bitch Joe.

[Image: Toobin-ClarenceThomasDecision.jpg]

And that bitch's name is Corn Pop......

The fact that this literal dementia riddled retard was dragged across the finish line through the most blatant and obvious voter fraud in the history of the Country is so assinine its laughable. Just listen to this retard. Im embarrassed FOR him. I literally cant stop laughing at this shit.

Clarence voiding his Georgia votes will be absolutely priceless and the greatest example of poetic justice I can recall in my lifetime.

(11-12-2020, 01:55 AM)dizee Wrote:

Fucking awesome. Literally dying. Either way we win. If Trump is able to hold office with proven voter fraud, great. But this retard is a fucking meme machine. Hes must watch television anytime he speaks. He honestly speaks like someone whos been in a car accident and had severe brain damage. Ive talked to retards on heroin who are more coherent than him.

I almost want the theft to work just so I can watch this idiot degrade in real time.

This 80 year old fucking midwit is the best the Dems could come up with?

"Cmon MAN!" Lmfao

Seriously, what does that say about their bench when this fucking literal retard is the best candidate they could rig to win?

(11-10-2020, 11:43 PM)Buchanans Wrote:
(11-10-2020, 01:51 PM)hitman Wrote: So, no actual examples, then? Just rhetoric?

I mentioned the birther thing and you said it was still undetermined and Mack said it was proven correct. What's the point in mentioning anything if the only response is to say I'm wrong and any source that differs is also wrong. How much of reality do I need to divorce myself from to buy into the various gaslighting crap put forth by the various members. Those of you here clearly believe there is some mass organized action of voter fraud but haven't shown examples just talk of discrepancies.

It's much easier to prove me wrong than it is for me to prove I'm right. Why doesn't it just happen?

(11-11-2020, 01:33 PM)SkiMask Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 10:25 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Lol. The voting dead

https://thedonald.win/p/11Q8SgDGY2/michi...-video-/c/

I got Mary Collins 1933 48164

Dead and voted.
How are you confirming the person that voted and dead person are the same person? Then if you've done that how are you confirming who that illegitimate vote went to? 

What is the assertion here? That mail in ballots were mailed to former residences of the now deceased (or moved out of state) and the current residences picked them up and filled them out and dropped them off on their behalf? If so, wouldn't you expect the percentage of people that did something like that to be similar make up of the state results anyways? Not saying those things shouldn't be weeded out but how can you be so sure of the one sided benefit of such instances? 

Or are you suggesting they were never really mailed out and somebody working for the elections department filled them out in mass to benefit a particular candidate? 

I get it that small levels of fraud can easily be committed and should be sought to correct. I get a ballot here for a previous resident, he probably moved out of state or is just a drunk that never reregistered. If I wanted to I could fill it in on his behalf and send it in. My friend I went hunting with yesterday said he gets 3 different ballots for previous residences delivered. 

So at this time how do you know that these situations are occurring in mass and are benefiting one candidate overwhelming?

Lol.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTru...6888544256

(11-12-2020, 01:50 PM)Buchanans Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 01:33 PM)SkiMask Wrote: I got Mary Collins 1933 48164

Dead and voted.
How are you confirming the person that voted and dead person are the same person? Then if you've done that how are you confirming who that illegitimate vote went to? 

What is the assertion here? That mail in ballots were mailed to former residences of the now deceased (or moved out of state) and the current residences picked them up and filled them out and dropped them off on their behalf? If so, wouldn't you expect the percentage of people that did something like that to be similar make up of the state results anyways? Not saying those things shouldn't be weeded out but how can you be so sure of the one sided benefit of such instances? 

Or are you suggesting they were never really mailed out and somebody working for the elections department filled them out in mass to benefit a particular candidate? 

I get it that small levels of fraud can easily be committed and should be sought to correct. I get a ballot here for a previous resident, he probably moved out of state or is just a drunk that never reregistered. If I wanted to I could fill it in on his behalf and send it in. My friend I went hunting with yesterday said he gets 3 different ballots for previous residences delivered. 

So at this time how do you know that these situations are occurring in mass and are benefiting one candidate overwhelming?

https://noqreport.com/2020/11/11/data-de...tion-hack/

[img=0x0]https://noqreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/NOQ-Report-Logo-Transparent2.png[/img]

Advertisement
Home  Politics  Election 2020
Data deep dive on Dominion Voting Systems offers incontrovertible proof of election hack
If the Trump campaign and his army of attorneys don't have this information yet, they need it as soon as possible. This is the smokiest gun we've seen so far.
by JD Rucker

November 11, 2020

in CybersecurityElection 2020OpinionsWhite House

[Image: Data-deep-dive-on-Dominion-Voting-System...C375&ssl=1]

SHARES
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter[url=https://noqreport.com/2020/11/11/data-deep-dive-on-dominion-voting-systems-offers-incontrovertible-proof-of-election-hack/#]

Advertisement

The devil may be in the details, but the angels are in the data. That’s what we’re learning very quickly as we examine the work of a dedicated Trump-supporter who appears to have uncovered all of the proof necessary to dispel this myth that Joe Biden won the presidential election.
post on TheDonald.win by user TrumanBlack has sparked a little attention, though not nearly enough. It needs a lot more because within the data sorted and examined is the smoking gun the Trump campaign can use to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the election was hacked. Massive amounts of votes were changed from President Trump to Biden. Other votes were removed altogether without reason. This “cyber coup” is much bigger than most of us realized. While we’ve been focused, and rightly so, on analog voter fraud, there is technological fraud on a gargantuan scale that happened. More importantly, it has been proven.
We are going through the data now, but everything we’ve combed through so far seems to check out. For example, in Georgia there appears to have been 17,407 votes switched. Biden is currently leading in Georgia by 14,148 votes. Pennsylvania is even worse with over one [b]million[/b] votes either switched or “lost.”

Combine this data with what we’re learning about other forms of voter fraud and it’s easy to see how a man who couldn’t fill a small auditorium with supporters was supposedly able to generate more votes than any American candidate in history. The truth is this: He didn’t. Millions of votes were manufactured on his behalf. He (or someone on his behalf) used “The Hammer” and “Scorecard” to steal this election

https://youtu.be/AeRIByWjdnE

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/11/12...from-2014/

(11-11-2020, 03:00 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(11-10-2020, 11:43 PM)Buchanans Wrote: I mentioned the birther thing and you said it was still undetermined and Mack said it was proven correct. What's the point in mentioning anything if the only response is to say I'm wrong and any source that differs is also wrong. How much of reality do I need to divorce myself from to buy into the various gaslighting crap put forth by the various members. Those of you here clearly believe there is some mass organized action of voter fraud but haven't shown examples just talk of discrepancies.

Again how much of reality does one need to divorce themselves from to buy into the gaslighting you put forth? Take covid. You said it wouldn't be worse then the flu, then when it was it was because there was mass misreporting of cause of death. How much inflating the numbers is going on here? 180K over? You truly expect one to believe that the medical system of the entire country is manipulating the numbers to that degree? That's an awful lot of people involved and on board with a hoax. The whole globe even got involved they hate Trump that much. I think some here have even stated that masks would increase the chance of contracting covid. But it's not real so how would a mask increase the chance of catching something that doesn't exist. You keep having to modify the story so that it works with the increasing stats. 

Or... there's a virus, and people die from it. 
And no there isn't any point in engaging me with gaslighting. It's like you guys are trying to tell me I'm in the matrix that most of reality is fake, that my experiences are wrong, what I observed and learned are wrong. So yeah try that on somebody that's susceptible to that cause it's not me. If you've got something that's actually convincing evidence of something then bring it and I'll look at it.

Yea. I actually broke down the numbers in the thread dedicated to it and showed mathematically how it was total bullshit. Even discounting comorbidities anyone under the age of 65 has about a 99.997 survival rate. But by all means, keep wearing your face diaper like a good little sheep.

In NYC each patient who was "diagnosed" with Covid and put on a ventilator recieved $29,000 from the Federal government. No reason to fudge those numbers, huh? Ironically New York had the highest infection rate during that time.

Of course that didnt stop New Yorks Governor from writing a fucking book while this horrible "Pandemic" was sweeping the nation. Interesting how any Trump rally of more than 10 people was called a "Super Spreader" event, but a bunch of faggots and shitskins burning down cities had no effect on the spread of the "Pandemic".

I dont even know what to say to you at this point. Youre a decent man. I know that. And Im not going to personally attack you or sink to ad hominem type shit. Your free to have youre thoughts on things.

But if you actually believe "Covid" is a thing youre being willfully ignorant and if you actually believe there wasnt MASSIVE voter fraud in Bidens favor during this electon you are being willfully ignorant there as well.
If were talking money given away during this I'm more concern about the way the PPP loans were issued. 
And unfortunately 29K isn't that much in terms of that type of care (don't get me started on how fucked that is to say that, the cost they charge for some medical shit is insane). 

While we feel differently on things I think you know I'm not a sheep. I try to keep and open mind to things and quite frankly while my positions are consistent to me they tend to fall all over in regards to stereotypical positions. The face diapers... the majority of the time I spend away from my home is outside and I kind of hate shopping to begin with so the dumb mask thing is such a small thing. And quite frankly I'm really happy to be able to tell assholes to stay farther away in places. I wear a mask when I snowboard or use a sander so I can breath just fine with the stupid things. The masks probably cover any facial recognition crap that may or go on in the future and I'd rather not bring attention to myself that way. There are plenty of more important BS restrictions in my state that I may not and probably don't follow. Neither I or my daughter have been sick in any way at all over the last year, and while I would prefer that this shit wasn't going on, that aspect is kind of nice.  

And the mask anti mask thing isn't even something that is exclusive to covid. Same shit was happening for the 1918 flu.  

People have clearly died from it. At this point I know 2 people who have gotten it and by their accounts it was particularly unpleasant. One still believes he is having issue due to. Nothing they needed to be hospitalized for but nothing you want either. I'm 99.99 percent sure my father or my daughter's mother would die because or their co morbidities. We've always known this was a thing that effected the elderly and less healthy more... like most things that are not super deadly. 

I'm not seeing the big scam here. 

Also that Pfizer vaccine needs to be kept at -90 something, so that'll create just a few distribution issues. And until more time goes by we won't know how long these things are even good for.